My Life - Book 2: My Married Life - Cover

My Life - Book 2: My Married Life

Copyright© 2023 by Shy Guy

Chapter 8: Sex and New Job

True Sex Story: Chapter 8: Sex and New Job - This is a true story of my married life. How an innocent girl became a pervert and immoral woman under my encouragement and also incited by her mother.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex  

Nearly two months have passed since Gina and I were engaged and started having sex. Being now considered as the son in law to be, I called the mother of Gina ‘Mammie’. When Daddy works day shift I fucked Gina after lunch, she always ready and waiting for sex without panties. When I fucked Gina’s ass I also finger her pussy same time to give her double pleasure, she also like me to use a small brush to rub her clit while fucking her ass. It has happened few times while Gina and I were having sex in the bedroom, Mammie was also having sex with the jeweler in the dining room, she did not tried to hide us about her relationship with the jeweller and also with the diamond expert, she even said that she is looking for a third one. I remember Gina said to Mammie that it would be fun if her and Mammie crying same time while having sex. Mammie was always there to give us advice about sex, she was worried that Gina got pregnant, we assured her that we were cautious and that Gina enjoyed anal sex more than pussy sex, even when Gina is in safe days for pussy sex she preferred having anal sex, Mammie said she likes anal sex too, often she has with Daddy and also with Raymond the diamond expert who has a bigger cock than Daddy. Gina asked Mammie which position is better for anal sex, Mammie said that Daddy always do doggy style which is good but Raymond who is vicious prefers missionary position because he can push his big cock completely in the ass and also can finger pussy and kiss same time, since, Gina and Mammie became accomplice in sex. I was afraid that Mammie dragged Gina into some sex saga especially with Raymond who ever mentioned that Gina is a beautiful girl, however that did not happen.

New Job It was in the mid of June, I was lucky to find a new job much better and with salaries double than the present one, we were all happy, Gina was very excited thinking that we might be able to get married earlier than we thought. With my new job I had to travel to Reunion island and Madagascar time to time, I promised Gina that I will take her with me for my first business travel. I started my new job on the 1st of July, few days after the manager took me to Reunion island and Madagascar as an induction to the business there. I could not keep my promise to take Gina with me because I was travelling with the manager. However, two weeks after I had to go to Reunion for two days, I took Gina with me, we left on a Wednesday afternoon I booked an hotel not far from the shopping centre so that Gina could do some shopping while I am working, I paid extras for staying until Sunday evening when we took flight back home. Gina was very happy with the trip, Gina bought some sexy underwears for her and for Mammie, we also bought a shirt for Daddy, we had much sex during our stay there, we were very happy. I said to Gina now that I have a better finance situation we should not wait long time to get married, we could do it before the end of the year if Daddy accepts that we stay in the same house, we only need one bedroom and a bathroom which could be easy to do by closing part of the verandah, Gina found the idea excellent, I told her that we should tell Mammie first who will probably talk to Daddy about it.

On the Monday after back home, Gina talked of our idea of getting married to Mammie who said she would talk to Daddy about that. I went home in the afternoon. When I arrived for lunch on Tuesday, Gina told me that we will have meeting with Daddy in the evening, Mammie said that Daddy had almost accepted but needed to have more details.

In the evening when I shared my idea of getting married and stayed in the same house together with Daddy and Mammie until we could have another place to stay. Daddy remained silent and looked at me then said that we don’t need to find another place we can stay in the house as long as we want. He said we will have one bed room then he will close part of the verandah to give us another small room and the bathroom/toilet.

Gina and I were very happy, Gina checked the calendar and chose the 8th of October, I rang my mother to let her know. Daddy said that there is enough furniture available for us, I said I will only buy a double steel bed. The preparation for the wedding started, I would be getting married at the age of 20 and Gina 17. The next day Daddy booked the venue for the wedding reception and also the church. Mammie and Gina decided to do the wedding dress themselves, I was not allowed to know how the wedding dress would look like.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.