My Life - Book 2: My Married Life - Cover

My Life - Book 2: My Married Life

Copyright© 2023 by Shy Guy

Chapter 7: Gina Sex Continued

True Sex Story: Chapter 7: Gina Sex Continued - This is a true story of my married life. How an innocent girl became a pervert and immoral woman under my encouragement and also incited by her mother.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex  

I took day off work on that Tuesday to stay with Gina, Daddy went to work. After breakfast May said now that we had enjoyed sex it would be difficult for us if we could not do it, so we should be very careful. We said that we would find ways to satisfy our sex desires until we get married.

The jeweller came and gave Gina a bracelet as engagement gift. When the maid left for her break, Gina and I went to another room leaving May and the jeweller together. Gina brought me in a corner of the room where she said she could watch Daddy and May having sex sometimes and also told me that May never wore panties at home. We did not have to wait long time to see May and the jeweller kissing, then the jeweller bent May down on the dining table took out his cock already hard and fucked May. Gina said Raymond the diamond expert never came here, he had a small bungalow on the beach not far from the City, it is there that they met to have sex. I understood why Gina was not worried talking sex with her mother because she knows all the sex secrets of May.

Being engaged now I could visit Gina many days and stayed for the night, also I could have lunch everyday with Gina. After few days her monthly period was over, we needed to find a way to have sex. We tried with condoms it was good but Gina was missing the ejaculation of my sperm in her pussy, she also said it was like eating chocolate with the paper on. May told us that the ‘Ogino’ method gave 6 days safe before period and 3 after, she suggested that to be 100% safe we should only use 3 days before and none after. I asked Gina her thoughts about anal sex, she said she already thought about it, she had seen her parents doing it and she was ready to try. I did not tell her that I had experience in ass sex, I said we could try the next day, I will bring Vaseline, I told her to wear a short dress or skirt no panties because we would not have time to undress and May will be there. I did not stay at Gina’s place that night.

The next day when I arrived for lunch I could see that Gina was wearing a short dress as I told her, after lunch I took Gina to the bedroom, May was doing her sewing job. I took my cock out and asked Gina to play with to make it very hard, Gina masturbated me, when my cock was very hard I bent her down on the edge of the bed, lifted up her dress to expose her beautiful bottom which I caressed and spanked few times, then I applied Vaseline on her anus and also inside I spread her legs well apart, I applied Vaseline on my cock and rubbed it to her butt and slowly pushed it inside. While the cock passed her butt she cried pain, I continued pushing my cock further inside same time I played with her pussy, she enjoyed when I inserted my finger in her pussy, she moaned and say ‘Good front and back same time’, feeling that I was going to discharge I pushed my cock completely and ejaculated in her ass, she said ‘Oh my God its so good so good’. When we finished, she said she had pain but that the pleasure she derived was great, she also said that we would continue doing anal sex until we get married. When Daddy worked day time we had sex after lunch, when Daddy worked night shift we could have ass sex many times in the bedroom while May was sleeping on another bed in same bedroom. Gina became addicted to ass sex, even when it was safe to have sex in the pussy she always asked to be fucked in the ass, she said that she enjoyed more my ejaculation in the ass than in the pussy and also she loves feeling my hard cock in her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.