My Life - Book 2: My Married Life - Cover

My Life - Book 2: My Married Life

Copyright© 2023 by Shy Guy

Chapter 5: Gina Continued

True Sex Story: Chapter 5: Gina Continued - This is a true story of my married life. How an innocent girl became a pervert and immoral woman under my encouragement and also incited by her mother.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex  

On Tuesday I left work early, my mother was already at home, I told about Gina and said I will bring her to see Gina on Friday and have lunch the parents, she asked me few questions about Gina, I arrived to Gina’s place at 6.30 pm, Daddy already left for work, May said that Daddy will bring us to see the grandparents of Gina on Sunday. After dinner Gina and I went in the verandah, as soon I kissed her, she pulled out my cock and started to masturbate me, she spread her legs, the pubic hair already trimmed, she did not wear panties to let me masturbate her pussy, we masturbated until both of us reach climax nearly same time. Gina said it is so good and we would continue to do that when Daddy works at night and until we can have real sex. I asked Gina how she knew about masturbating cock, she said she had seen May doing that to Daddy many times.

The meeting with my mother on Friday went well, she said that Gina is a beautiful girl, nearly same age as my sister Jan who became a good friend to Gina.

On the Sunday, the meeting with the grandparents of Gina went well too, it was a complete family reunion, two brothers of Daddy with wives, two sisters with husbands were there. Gina was beautiful in saree and looked innocent sitting near grandmother. fter only three weeks we had made lot of progress, Gina and I, were accepted everywhere. We continued with our sex play whenever we had the opportunity and wonder how long we would resist to have real sex, at that time we believed that we would get married in about two years.

We were in November my mother left the City to live in the country so whenever I visited Gina I could stay at her place for the night. May allowed us to sleep together when Daddy does the night shift. Everything went well, the new year came I was already 20. I learned few things from Gina about May, that she had two lovers, the cousin of Daddy a jeweller who used to come during the day when Daddy is at work and a diamond expert named Raymond who May visited time to time and also got money from him. Gina said she believes that Daddy is aware but don’t say anything. Some thoughts came to my mind whether Gina would not follow her mother about sex.

One evening in January, May said that she is worried about Gina and I, whether we already had sex, if so better we tell her, she could give us advice so that we don’t have problems. I replied that we had not yet had sex, we only kiss and touch, however, we would like to start having sex when Gina will be 17th in April. She said if we have are going to have sex we need to be careful, she will explain us the ‘Ogino’ method and other things we should do so that Gina does not get pregnant. I said to show that I am serious with Gina, I would like to be officially engaged to her on her 17th birthday May said I should ask the approval of Daddy for that,. Gina also said she had checked the calendar she will have her period on the Tuesday after Easter so the Monday would be safe. The next day I told Daddy that Gina and I would like to be engaged in April when Gina will be 17, after talking to May, Daddy accepted.

Gina 17th birthday was in April on the Easter Monday, we decided to have her birthday party together with the engagement on the Easter evening. The diamond expert who always said that Gina is a beautiful girl gave a small diamond for the engagement ring and the jeweller fixed the ring free of charge. We therefore got a beautiful engagement ring from the lovers of May completely free of charge. We had to wait three months to start having sex, in the meantime we continued with masturbation which gave us good sex pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.