My Life - Book 2: My Married Life - Cover

My Life - Book 2: My Married Life

Copyright© 2023 by Shy Guy

Chapter 4: Gina Continued

True Sex Story: Chapter 4: Gina Continued - This is a true story of my married life. How an innocent girl became a pervert and immoral woman under my encouragement and also incited by her mother.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex  

Monday morning, my mother rang saying that she will be back on Tuesday, I rang Gina telling her about my mother, she said ok, few minutes later she rang me again telling me to come around 7.00 pm to have dinner with them. Arriving there in the evening May, said when Daddy works at night, I can come every evening but Gina and I must behave well, she does not want Gina to have same problem she (May) had at the age of 15. We promised we will not do anything to discredit and put shame on the family. May told me that she is broad minded and she likes sex much, she also said when Gina and I are together and alone, she has no objections that we do things that lovers do like kissing, hugging but I should not touch the virginity of Gina, what I understood was that Gina and I should not have sex. I said my mother will be back on Tuesday I will take a day off work to bring my mother to talk about Gina and I, May, said Friday for lunch would be better because Daddy is doing the night shift.

Gina was wearing a short skirt and a blouse, she serves me a drink then we had dinner, when finished, Gina and I went in the corner of the verandah and sat on a big rattan armchair which was big enough for both of us. I was going to kiss Gina, she stopped me saying that she had to tell me something before I kiss her, she said she told me she never kissed a boy and that is true but she did not tell me that she had kissed and played with a girl when she was 14, she did it for nearly six months, the girl was 16 and lived next door, they stopped when the girl and her parents left for England, Gina said she should have told me that before I proposed her however, if I want to withdraw my proposal she will understand. I held her hand and said it is fine and laugh saying there is no problem it was a girl not a boy.

I hugged her and caress her face and kissed her, she kissed so well that we continued to kiss for at least two minutes then I said that girl was very good showing you to kiss like that. Gina lifted her skirt and I started caressing her legs, my hands went up to caress her pussy over the panties, she was excited and started to unbutton the fly of my trousers and slipped her hand inside to touch my dick over my boxer, I told her to take my dick out and I slipped my hand under the panties to touch her pussy, she started to masturbate my dick and my fingers were playing on her pussy and clit, she was moving on the armchair held me tight and her tongue was licking my neck, her pussy was very wet, I said stop I will make a mess, we stopped she wiped my dick with her skirt and we had a long kiss. I asked her to open her blouse, she took off her bras to show me her boobs which were nice and firm, she asked me to caress her boobs until her tits became hard, I turned her towards me and suck her boobs like a baby being fed. We continued to kiss for long time, she kissed so well that I did not want to stop. She then asked me if I want her to shave the pussy hair, she said that Daddy used to shave pussy of May, I said with shaving she could have tiny cuts on the pussy so better trim the pubic hair as short as possible around the pussy and on he pussy lips, she said she would try to do that. I said we have been naughty the first time we have been alone together, she replied that we have done like May said, as long we don’t have sex, I don’t insert my dick inside her pussy it is fine.

It was nearly 10.00 pm, May said I could stay but I would need to leave by 5.00 am before Daddy comes back, I said better I go home and clear any mess before my mother is back, I said good night to May, kissed Gina and went home. When arriving at home I called Gina to tell her that I am ok and I love her, she replied she loves me too, she said that Daddy has given me permission to come on Tuesday so I can come early.

Before going to bed, I thought of the way Gina played with me and how quick she got my dick out to masturbate, I could understand that kissing, playing with boobs and touching pussy she might have done with the girl but not masturbating cock, she masturbated so well that in my mind I believed that Gina had done that with boys before and she might also have done sex many times. I decided to ask her the next time but I would be cautious not to upset her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.