My Life - Book 2: My Married Life - Cover

My Life - Book 2: My Married Life

Copyright© 2023 by Shy Guy

Chapter 2: Gina 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2: Gina 2 - This is a true story of my married life. How an innocent girl became a pervert and immoral woman under my encouragement and also incited by her mother.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex  

The week seemed very long until I saw Gina again. On that Saturday I was alone, my mother and younger sister were away visiting my eldest sister. I was a bit nervous thinking of Gina whether she still has feelings for me, I really loved her and missed her the whole week.

Around 8.00 pm, I heard a car stopping in front of my house, I locked the house and the gate and went outside, Gina got out of the car and came to me presented her cheek to be kissed, I also kissed the mother and said hello to the father. Gina was wearing a long body shape pale blue dress and a blue Tika on her forehead, she was really beautiful, she looked like a young woman not as a girl. I told her the dress is beautiful, she said she made it herself thinking of me.

As soon we entered in the car she quickly held my hand and sat close to me, I caressed and played with her hand, I scratched the palm of her hand, she did same to me it was as if our hands were making love.

When we arrived at destination and got out of the car I asked the mother whether I could hold the hand of Gina when entering the ballroom, she did not know what to say, she looked at her husband who said it is ok, so Gina and I entered the ballroom as a couple surprising many people there, some people asked the mother if Gina has officially been proposed by me, the mother replied as far as she knows we are only good friends. Gina told me that there were a couple of boys there who like to dance with her, I said if the boys invite you to dance just accept otherwise they will find it strange if you refused so Gina danced with another boy few times but most of the time she danced with me, I also danced with the mother of Gina few times which gave the other boy the opportunity to invite Gina to dance.

While talking, the mother ‘May’ asked me when my mother will be back, I replied probably Monday or Tuesday because there are no trains on that line on Sundays. May said if I am alone I can have lunch with them tomorrow (the Sunday) after lunch we will have a drive visiting the gardens in the City, she also added that I don’t need to wear a suit casual dress will be fine, I accepted the invitation, while dancing Gina asked which type of dress I would like her to wear for lunch the next day, I said I like tight skirt just above the knee if she has, she said ok.

When the dance finished, we got in the car back to the City, Gina was sitting close to me and we were holding hands, I wanted to caress the legs of Gina but her dress was too tight, I could only caress her leg over her dress, as soon I started she spread her legs to give me more to caress same time she scratched the palm of my hand. I could feel my dick was getting hard I took the hand of Gina and placed on my leg she moved her hand upwards and with her fingers tried to touch my hard dick same time my hand was almost touching her panties over her dress, it was a very good sensation for both of us. When we arrive home. I could hug her and kiss on the cheek a bit closer to the lips to say good night. I knew that we were completely in love and that we would talk about sex soon if we had an opportunity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.