My Life - Book 2: My Married Life - Cover

My Life - Book 2: My Married Life

Copyright© 2023 by Shy Guy

Chapter 1: Meeting Gina

True Sex Story: Chapter 1: Meeting Gina - This is a true story of my married life. How an innocent girl became a pervert and immoral woman under my encouragement and also incited by her mother.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex  

I went to a dancing party which was on invitation only, at that time there were no tables for group or family to sit, the girls were sitting around the dancing floor waiting to be invited to dance, the guys were mostly standing either in the bar or smoking waiting for the music to start. In a corner of the room I saw a middle age couple together with a young girl sitting quietly. The band at that time used to play a set of three for example a waltz, a slow and cha cha, when you invite a girl to dance you have her for at least ten minutes.

As soon the band was starting to play I went directly to them asking permission to the man I guessed was the father to dance with the girl, the first dance was a waltz which she did perfectly, the second was a tango, she was a bit worried, I pulled her close to me to dance the tango and we finished with the cha cha. While dancing she told me her name was Gina she was 16 years old I told her my name and my age nearly 20 years old I also said that she dance very well and I would invite her to dance again, she said it would be her pleasure, I accompanied her back to the parents. I believed that the mother talked about me with Gina, the second time I went to invite Gina to dance I did not need to ask permission Gina was already standing waiting for me, this time the band played two slow dance and a quick step, we took advantage of the slow dance to get close together, I could feel something between us. After the dance the mother asked me to take a chair and sit with them, she asked a few questions about me and how I will go back home after the dance, I said I don’t have a car so I will wait the morning bus, she said they live in the City as well they will drive me home. By courtesy I invited the mother to dance and Gina danced with her father.

They said that they will attend another dance the following Saturday they can get an invitation for me if I want, I replied that I am already been invited for that dance, I could see that Gina was happy. I told the mother that Gina dance very well, she said since Gina was 12 she learned to dance. The mother also said that for the next Saturday they will pick me up to go to the dance. I danced few times again with Gina. When the dance was over I walked with them to the car, the mother told me to sit at the back with Gina. While the father was driving I suddenly held the hand of Gina, she did not resist she moves a bit closer to me and pressed my hand to show that she was happy, we continued holding hands until arriving to my house, I gave Gina a light kiss on the cheek and thanks the parents for driving me home. I could feel that Gina and I were in love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.