My Life - Book 2: My Married Life - Cover

My Life - Book 2: My Married Life

Copyright© 2023 by Shy Guy

Chapter 9: Preparations for wedding

True Sex Story: Chapter 9: Preparations for wedding - This is a true story of my married life. How an innocent girl became a pervert and immoral woman under my encouragement and also incited by her mother.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Anal Sex  

We are now early September and all the preparations for the wedding went according to plan, Gina already chosen the four bride’s maids, Mammie and Gina busy with the wedding dress, my mother in sewing the bride’s maids dress.

The new bathroom and extra room were ready to occupy. The two lovers of Mammie wanted to contribute to our wedding, Raymond the diamond expert offered us his bungalow on the beach for our honeymoon and the jeweller will give us the wedding rings as wedding gift, Gina said as a joke that we should thank the pussy of Mannie for those gifts.

I noticed that Gina became a bit pervert about sex, when Daddy worked night shift she always wanted to go to bedroom after dinner to have sex, she never had enough. When we had sex after lunch if the jeweller was there, we would go to the corner of the bedroom where we could watch Mammie and have sex same time as when Mammie is being fucked as well, I must say that was exciting for me too. I told Mammie about Gina’s sex behaviour without giving much details, Mammie said Gina is probably excited about the wedding, she also added that Gina likes sex much like her mother but we need to watch that she does not become nymphomaniac after she is married, Mammie said that she will discretely talk about sex with Gina whenever they are alone.

One evening when we were in bed, Gina said that she would like to write to the girl with whom she played when she was 14 telling her about the wedding. The girl’s name is Norma, she is married now, Gina has got the address from the aunt, I told Gina instead of writing a simple letter better she invited her to the wedding, Gina asked me if she could send a photo of both of us to the girl, I said it is ok she could send a photo of our engagement. Gina wrote a letter enclosing invitation card for the wedding and our photo.

Nearly three weeks after Norma replied saying she won’t be able to attend the wedding due to the distance, she congratulated us and wishing us all the best. She said she likes our photo and that Gina is more beautiful than three years ago, she also sent a photo of her with her husband who was serving in the Army, she also asked Gina to send a sexy photo, Gina pretended to be surprised by that request and asked me which sort of photo she could send, I told Gina that Norma probably wanted to see her body which she used to caress three years ago. During our trips to Reunion Island Gina bought many sexy underwears, I told Gina that using my polaroid camera, I will take a photo of her wearing a nice set of panties and bras and another one topless wearing panties only, Gina asked me whether she could also send a nude one showing the back only, I was a bit shocked by that request but I said it is ok for me.

Gina showed me that Norma ended her letter by “sending you lots of kisses, I still love you”. Gina asked me which words she should use to end her letter, I said the words you have in mind according to your feelings for Norma, she thanks me and wrote “I still love you too”.

Gina said that I should not worry about what she wrote to Norma, these were only some feelings but they would probably never see each other again.

One month before our wedding, I encouraged my wife-to-be sending nude photos to a woman she was still in love.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.