The Club - Cover

The Club

by wanderlust3030

Copyright© 2023 by wanderlust3030

Incest Sex Story: An uncle is invited to enjoy incestuous sex with his niece, discovering she and his brother are part of a unique 'Fathers and Daughters' sex club.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   .

Arjun was always kind of an asshole, he was completely selfish and very aggressive. It was tough being his younger brother, but on occasions, he did offer me some amazing glimpses into the world of women and sex. When he hit his teen years, I remember on several occasions young maids being dismissed, crying as they were forced to leave, that it wasn’t their fault. I didn’t know what they had been accused of then, but Arjun was always punished afterward. I don’t know how, but he excelled in school, got into finance, and was doing pretty well for himself. He found himself a beautiful wife, Maya, no doubt attracted to his money as much as him, and had three beautiful girls, the young twins, Zoya and Surya, and his eldest, Aria, who is 19.

Aria is a stunner, being tall and curvy, like her luscious mother – whom I couldn’t help but check out whenever I visited. Aria was very fair-skinned, with the longest, blackest hair that she often wore up in some kind of bun. But when she had it flowing down, she looked stunning. Well, no matter what she did with her hair, she looked stunning! I would be lying if I said I didn’t check her out too as she grew up and became a luscious and very desirable young woman. Going on vacation with them over the years was always a pleasure, particularly trips that included the beach where I could see Aria and Maya in bikinis or walking around with just towels wrapped around them, knowing they were naked underneath.

Well, one long weekend I was visiting and Arjun insisted we all go up into the hills for a picnic. The trip included the whole family along with Arjun’s sister-in-law and mother-in-law. Needless to say, it was a pleasure being in a car full of beautiful women from the young Surya and Zoya to 19-year-old Aria, to her aunt, mother, and even her grandmother.

We left early in the morning and it was a long drive out of Delhi, heading north. As there were so many of us, Arjun and I decided to drive rather than take a driver, and we all squeezed into his Duster, with plenty of food, blankets, and whatnot piled in the back. The three women sat in the back with the twins as did Aria, but once we stopped for chai along the way, she complained about how uncomfortable it was. I offered to share the front seat with her, which she gladly accepted. The ride up was uneventful, but it was hard to concentrate and not become too aroused by the nubile teen’s body rubbing up against mine. Needless to say, I managed to not get too aroused though quite often I found my arm rubbing against her tight young breasts. On occasion, Aria put her hand on my leg to steady herself, and left it there, rubbing my upper thigh and it even seem a few times she very intentionally rubbed her breasts onto my chest as she shifted about.

I was very self-conscious and deadly afraid that Arjun was going to pull over and toss me out of the car, giving me a good pounding for molesting his daughter, but everyone seemed to be in their own world.

We made it to the picnic site and had a grand time in the cool weather. But it was exhausting. Arjun took the kids for a short hike, while the rest of us stayed and rested, I even managed to catch a short nap.

By the time we were ready to head back, it was getting dark and Arjun was exhausted, so I offered to drive. This time, Aria was sitting on his lap as everyone else conked out in the back seat. Everyone was quiet so I put on some soft music, just to help me stay alert. Above the music though I could hear a slight whimper and gasp now and then and looked over to see Aria, through the dull light of the dashboard, she had an ethereal look on her face, her eyes closed. It seemed like she was having quite a pleasant dream. Arjun himself seemed to be asleep.

At one point I looked over and Aria’s eyes were open and she was biting her lower lip. When she saw me looking, she smiled. Then, with a single gesture, she changed my world. Through the side of my eye, I could see that she was sliding her loose blouse up, exposing Arjun’s arm wrapped around her and his hand firmly clasped on one of her breasts, her naked breast. I nearly lost control of the car but fortunately didn’t seem to wake anyone up from their slumber, except Arjun.

Both Aria and Arjun smiled at the revelation of their little secret. Aria kept her blouse held up as Arjun, for my sake it seemed, played with his daughter’s tits. And they were the most amazing and beautiful tits I had seen in quite some time. They were firm with a nice up curve to them and very dark and hard nipples. I kept stealing glances over to watch Arjun feel up his daughter and then noticed that his hand then slid down her belly. Aria repositioned herself so that her father could now slide his hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy over her jeans. She just leaned back into him and enjoyed the sensations.

Obviously, this was not the first-time father and daughter had done something sexual, which got my mind racing with what was going on. I kept checking the rearview mirror as well to make sure no one else was awake or could see.

Then Arjun asked if I was getting tired and wanted to change places and let him drive. I said I was fine, but he insisted and Aria joined him, saying that her father was too big and it was uncomfortable to sit on his lap, squeezing her into the roof. She much preferred sitting on my lap. I said it was ok, but Arjun said he had to take a leak, so I was forced to pull over at a roadside dhaba.

Everyone of course woke then, but once we were piled back into the car, they all pretty much fell back asleep, except Aria and I. Needless to say, I had no idea what to do, she was my niece after all, she was twenty years younger than I, she was ... Fuck it, she was beautiful. But I was still hesitant. Aria knew what she wanted though and placed her hand on mine and guided it up under her blouse to her naked breasts. God, they felt amazing. My cock was getting hard and Aria gently rubbed against it as I continued to massage her firm breasts. Arjun looked over once in a while with a big grin on his face, no doubt finding joy in my moral quandary, one he certainly didn’t seem to have, nor did Aria.

It wasn’t easy, but Aria undid her jeans a little and I managed to slide my hand down, under her panties, finger her, and rub her clit with one hand as my other continued to enjoy the feel of her young tits.

It was probably about an hour that my hands got to explore her young body until we entered the city and soon pulled into Arjun’s house. I was hard as rock, but once we untangled ourselves and everyone started to pile out of the car I managed to lose my hard-on.

The maid had cooked dinner for us so we ate, though mostly quiet, and then everyone headed to their rooms for the night. I decided to take a shower before going to bed. As I was soaking under the hot water reflecting on the drive and the feel of Aria’s hot young body, I started to get aroused and was playing with my cock. I then heard the bathroom door open and in walked Aria. I was shocked, aroused, and confused. She pulled off her nightshirt, standing there completely naked and walked over to the shower and joined me, not saying a word.

I looked at her for a moment before I pushed her against the wall and kissed her, a kiss she warmly welcomed. As Arjun seemed to encourage the behavior, I felt less morally conflicted, but ... But, god she was beautiful and her body was so luscious.

She deftly grabbed my cock and played with my balls. The girl obviously had some experience. Was it just with her father? Other men? Boys her age? I had no idea what her experience was, all I knew was that right now she was naked in the shower with me and seemed more than willing to take it to the next level – my bed. Fortunately, my room was an additional space Arjun had originally added to the house for his in-laws, but they didn’t really like being so separated, so they stayed in one of the guestrooms. It was a suite of rooms off to the side, a little disconnected from the main house by a long hallway. In short, it was quite private and I didn’t have to worry too much about noise or someone walking in on us. Somehow that made the whole thing easier to accept.

For the next two hours, Aria and I licked, sucked, and fucked our way to multiple orgasms. She was an amazing lover, well-experienced, and well-trained to please the man she was with. I was impressed. She was pliant to my desires, but sought out her own passions. She seemed to love doggy style the most, having her ass slapped and hair pulled back, but welcomed getting on top of me and letting me suck on her tits as she rode me. She took my cum in her pussy (yes, she was on the pill), on her ass when I pulled out of her when fucking her from behind, and at some point, she sucked me off, licking our combined loved juiced off of my cock and letting me shoot a load onto her pretty young face. When she slid my cock through her dark, luscious lips into her mouth, she stared into my eyes, as she took me deeper and deeper. Fuck, this girl had skills! She gently massaged my balls as she slid up and down my cock and then kissed the tip of my dick and ran her tongue up and down my shaft, then sucked each of my balls into her mouth, before returning to sucking my cock. Though I had already cum twice, watching her suck me off took me to the edge once again. As she felt me start to cum, she pulled back, opened her mouth, and aimed my cock at her face as she jerked me off. I shot load after load of cum I couldn’t believe I still had in me onto her face.

I collapsed onto the bed and Aria curled up into my arms as we both fell asleep after the exhausting day and night. At some point, I felt her rustle about and sensed she was getting up. Yes, she had to get back to her own bedroom before people woke in the morning, but I didn’t want her to go. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down onto the bed. I was spooning her, my cock hardening along the crack of her ass. We both instinctively started to reposition ourselves, allowing me to slide my cock back into her welcoming pussy. I fucked her from behind one last time and emptied what little cum I had left in me into her already sopping wet pussy. She then got up, dressed, and left. I was asleep again before my head hit the pillow.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.