Forming the Circle - Cover

Forming the Circle

by Pan Fried Mushrooms

Copyright© 2023 by Pan Fried Mushrooms

Erotica Sex Story: Six teens form a sex club, sealed by each revealing a scandalous secret.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Slow   .

Once we’re all sitting in a circle on her basement rug, Zedana says, “The idea’s simple—if we’re going to trust each other to keep this a secret, each of us has to confess something scandalous enough that the others can hold it over you. Mutually assured destruction, basically.”

She looks between the five of us, meeting everyone’s eyes. Well, not mine—this part’s my idea, after all, and I’m watching the others. Tania and Caleb look thoughtful, while Sami smiles in amused agreement. Jerome’s frowning, though—he’s going to take time to convince, I think.

But to my surprise, he responds first. “Okay, yeah, I get it—but you walk the talk first.”

Zedana smiles back. “By talking?”

Jerome puffs in amusement despite himself, then waves that off, brows still pinched.

Zedana nods. “If we’re all in agreement, then sure, I’ll go first.”

“Followed by Rob, ” Jerome adds.

Wait—what?

Sami smirks at me, resting her chin on her folded hands and her elbows on her knees, looking ridiculously cute. “The Circle’s your idea.”

Well, yeah, but how do they know?

“It’s an open secret, ” Tania adds in a well duh! voice.

“Zedana’s and mine, ” I correct them.

“You talked me into it, ” Zedana corrects back. Before I can argue, she asks the others, “Speaking of which, have we talked all of you into joining?”

A chorus of three Yes’s and a firm nod from Jerome.

“Perfect, ” Zedana says with one of those smiles that could melt butter chilled in liquid nitrogen. Dang, she’s so hot. I’ve known her forever—she lives across the creek from me, and we’ve gone to all the same schools. A grade apart, as she’s just enough older than me, but since when has age difference gotten in the way of a good crush? Especially when the crushee is a blue-eyed long-legged babe with pale hair trimmed short, the better to swim competitively. And with us forming a no-strings-sex club, I’ll finally have a chance to fulfill that crush.

Zedana goes on, “So as a sign of my commitment to the Circle—” and then she stands with a single fluid motion, pulls her sundress over her head, peels off her bikini panties, and folds her naked body back down to sit on the carpet, elegant legs tucked beneath her. Her torso is pale in the pattern of a racing swimsuit, in contrast to her tan limbs and bright pink nipples. Before I can get lost in the sight of her baby-smooth pussy, she says, “My scandalous secret is—well, you know those swim-team rumors, about hanky-panky in the locker room and orgies on the bus? All true. Plus we have sex parties at each other’s houses.”

I gulp. My mouth doesn’t drop open like Tania or Caleb’s, but I am staring at her. Mesmerized by her. The thought of beautiful, lithe Zedana participating in a bus orgy after a meet ... dang. I’m sure my cock has gotten hard this fast before, but I can't think of when. I can’t think of much at all, aside from how hot that secret is. How hot she is.

“Coaches?” Sami asks skeptically. How is she immune to Zedana?

“They know about it and turn a blind eye, ” Zedana says calmly. “I can neither confirm nor deny whether any take part, but I can that a couple team parents do.”

“Daaaang, ” Jerome finally says.

I swallow, trying to moisten my throat enough to speak. I manage on the second try. “I think that counts as a secret you don’t want to get out.”

The others nod.

“And what about you?” Jerome asks me.

Oh, right—show time. To delay my confession, I stand and strip off my t-shirt and running shorts. As I sit down, taking care to settle my swinging balls and erection between my crossed legs, Sami gives me a hungry look.

“I don't know what your workout is, ” she murmurs, “but it produces good results.”

I snort. “Thanks. Later, though.” I take a breath to steady myself—and to put off thinking about the promise carried in her voice. “As a sign of my commitment to the Circle, my scandalous secret is I’ve had long-term affairs with three different grown-ups, starting when I was fourteen. They’ve taught me a lot about sex and love and keeping secrets. And for bonus scandal, one’s a teacher.”

(Technically two are, but I’ve never been in Ginnifer’s class, so I officially don’t count her.)

“That ... counts, ” Jerome finally says. Caleb nods agreement.

“Now I’m regretting turning you down that one time, given your experience, ” Tania says.

Sami looks at her like she’s the stupidest girl on earth.

“Don’t give me that, ” Tania tells her. “I was sorta kinda in a relationship at the time.”

News to me. I tell her, “I didn’t realize. I wouldn’t’ve come on to you if I’d known.”

She shakes her head. “You couldn’t have—it was a secret. In fact... ” Tania gets up and strips—she’s wearing more clothing than Zedana or me, including a sturdy bra to hold her bounteous breasts, so it takes her longer. Those breasts bounce enticingly as she sits down. And did I know she also has puffy nipples? I’ve known her since middle school, sharing a class or two each year since. Cute, curvy girl always with a friendly smile, so I took a chance once, at the start of ninth grade. And now I’ll get a second chance ... if this works out.

Tania takes a steadying breath. “As a sign of my commitment to the Circle—I spent two months going out with a guy, and the whole time I had sex with the rest of his family. His parents, his brother, and his sister.”

Sami screws up her face. “So?”

“I was a girlfriend for the whole family. I couldn’t help myself—they were all so hot. Every time I went over to his place, I basically stripped at the door and screwed anyone who wanted. And they wanted to, a lot.”

A short pause, then Zedana asks, “Was it fun?”

Tania grimaces a little. “Until K—my nominal boyfriend, who’d been very patient, finally asked if we could be exclusive.” She looks down at the carpet.

Talk about fallout situations. I say softly, “I’m sorry it was a rough breakup.”

She looks up at me, startled. “Uh, yeah, you could put it that way.” She swallows, expression softening. “Thanks.”

Caleb stands up and starts taking off his shirt and jeans. As he does, he tells Tania, “I’m also sorry it worked out that way.”

Wait—he—?

He sits down, taking care not to bump an erection that’s larger than mine, and says to the rest of us, “And yeah, I was the boyfriend. It was a harsh lesson, but I’ve learned not to invite girls over—whether or not I’m going out with them. Tania’s not the only one. It’s like my family has a seduction field. Even the hardcore lesbian decided she’s actually bi for Dad and Marshal.”

“That’s messed up, ” Jerome says.

Caleb nods, but matter-of-factly—not with anger or resignation. An it-is-what-it-is nod.

“That’s creepy, ” Sami insists.

“It is, ” Tania agrees. “It’s taken me a while to get over it.”

“Are you sure about joining the Circle?” I ask her.

She nods firmly. “I like all of you, I trust all of you. I need to get past my fear of losing control. And, ” she took a deep breath, “I miss group sex with both boys and girls.”

“I don’t think I’ll have a problem helping you with that, ” Jerome deadpans.

Sami and Zedana laugh. Tania says, straightfaced, “I’ll keep that in mind, ” then snickers.

Sami frowns at Caleb. “Is that your secret?”

Caleb shakes his head. “No, that’s not about me.”

“I was wondering.”

“So, ” Caleb says, then closes his eyes for a moment. I’ve known him since the start of high school—we went to different middle schools. Not very loud or talkative, but a standup guy—when he does speak, you listen. Taller than me, and bigger too, though not chunky. Stocky. He was my first thought for a guy to invite into the Circle.

He opens his eyes. “As a sign of my commitment to the Circle—have any of you heard what happens on weekends in the northwest corner of McArthur Park, beyond the fountain?”

Um, no? By their expressions, none of the girls know either.

Jerome gives Caleb his most skeptical look yet. “Word is, some sort of freakfest.”

Caleb huffs, amused. “You could call it that. Most participants call it dogging.”

“That’s where, ” Sami says slowly, “couples go for random in-public hookups with others?”

“Not just couples, but yeah.” Caleb takes a deep breath. “All last year, while it was warm enough, I took part. I’m big enough, I can pass for over 18 while wearing a lucha libre mask. Once a week, either Friday or Saturday night, I spent the evening naked, having sex with girls and women. Especially those with a guy who’s willing to pay me.”

Jerome nods. “Yeah, I’d call that a freakfest.”

I’ll say.

“In public?” Zedana asks.

Caleb’s eyes are all but shining. That part, he likes. “Yup.”

“For money?” Tania asks, a little more shocked.

“Yup.”

“And staying naked in between?” I ask.

Caleb grins. “Yup.”

Yeah, he’s definitely an exhibitionist. I’m willing to go out on a limb and say he won’t mind screwing with the rest of the Circle watching.

Sami’s been watching him with narrowed eyes. “So why do you want to join a sex club?”

Good question.

Caleb meets her gaze. “Much as I like showing off, I miss having a connection. I know you guys and like y’all, some of you a lot. I didn’t realize Tania’s part of this but I’m willing, ” and he looks at her, “to make a fresh start if you are.”

Tania looks troubled for a moment, then nods firmly. “I am.”

Now it’s Zedana who’s concerned. “If you join the Circle, will you still go dogging?”

Caleb shakes his head firmly. “Nope. If I’m in, I’m in. If I ever need to go back to that, it’s because this isn’t working for me—and I’ll quit y’all before I do. And for the record, I’ve been tested since the last time I went—I’m clean.”

“I appreciate that, ” I tell him, even though we’ve all tested, a condition of even being considered for the Circle. “And that counts as a secret.” I look at Jerome and Sami.

Sami clears her throat. Somehow that sound chills me. I’ve only known her since the start of the school year, but she’s my lab partner for both chem and physics. Smart, petite, lightly flirty, and wearing as usual her low-riding circle-lens glasses that are freaking adorable. And today, she’s wearing an oversized white sweater with a collar wide enough to slip off one shoulder, revealing no bra-strap, above black leggings. My crush on her is the youngest, but if anything burns the brightest.

Sami stands up and peels off her clothes. She, too, has puffy nipples, on breasts no bigger than Zedana’s, but which are just right on her petite body. Her pubic hair is shaved to a landing strip, and her tan is even all over. She’s not the athlete Zedana is nor the sexpot Tania is, but somehow her movements are twice as sensuous as either.

She sits back down and places her folded glasses on top of her clothes. Her face looks rounder without them. “I wasn’t sure at first I could tell you, but after hearing all your secrets, I will now. As a sign of my commitment to the Circle: I had a sexual relationship with a family member for three years, starting when I was 11. At the time, I thought it was consensual, that I was in love, but thanks to a couple years with a really good therapist, I now know it was abuse. I’d still be with my abuser, though, if the FBI hadn’t gotten involved.”

Shit.

“Oh em gee, ” Tania breathes. “Ef bee eye?”

“My abuser took pictures and videos of me, with him and with friends, and shared them in pedophile circles. The Feds used that to track us down.”

“Yikes, ” Zedana says. “I’m so sorry.”

Caleb and I echo her.

“Thanks, but I’m okay. Well, no, I’m still recovering, but I’m better—a lot better. And it’s time I start having sex again, on my own terms. I don’t miss being controlled—I’m like Tania that way. But I do miss the frequent sex. With both boys and girls.”

Jerome shakes his head. “It’s fucked up that you’ve been through that, but I think I can speak for all of us when I say it’ll be no hardship, giving you as much loving as you want.”

I turn my laugh into a throat-clearing.

Tania tells Sami, “Translation: you’re a fox. Welcome to the Circle.” She looks at Jerome, the only one yet to confess. “Well?”

“All right, all right, ” he grumbles as he gets up and strips. He’s not as in-shape as me, but there’s little extra fat on his body. His cock is no larger than mine. I’ve been in enough locker rooms to not be surprised, even though he’s black. Sami and Zedana both give him openly appreciative looks as he sits down.

I know Jerome least well—he’s Zedana’s recruit. They met through the swim team—his sister’s on it, and he’s at every meet cheering her on. I’ve seen him around school, but as someone a grade below me, I’ve rarely talked with him. Zedana’s endorsement is enough for me to trust him, for now.

He clears his throat. “Okay, here’s my secret, my commitment. I fuck my sister, my half-sister, and my step-sister, a couple times a week each.”

Okay then. Yeah, that’s scandalous.

Sami clears her throat meaningfully.

“It’s not like that, not by a long shot, ” he tells her. “For real. My sister’s older than me, and she came on to me first. My half-sister’s my age, and we started kissing even before she moved in, along with her mother. My step-sister had it bad for my sister, and our first couple times had to accept me as a package deal, but now she fucks me on our terms.”

We’re silent while Sami thinks this through. I briefly wonder which ‘sister’ is the one on the swim team. Then she nods. Then she asks, “What about your ... step-mother?”

“Step-mama, only twice, both times when my sister talked her into it. Sis is into that shit.” Jerome shrugs. “She’s a hot woman, but if she’s not interested, that’s no fun. I got enough on my plate.”

“Then why join the Circle?” Zedana asks.

He nods. “Fair enough. My sister’s moving out soon, and taking my step-sister with her. I love D—my half-sister, but her health’s not great. Not strong enough to take over all the fucking herself. She wants me to find other girls to play with.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.