Pussy Is Pussy - Cover

Pussy Is Pussy

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2023 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Erotica Sex Story: A friend's logic alters a naive guy's Perspective on who's Pussy he's Permitted to Penetrate. "Consensual or Not... A Mother wants NO ONE to know... not a cop... gossipy neighbors, not even her closest friend... that her son keeps making her suck his cock before he licks her cunt and then has full sexual intercourse with her... how he starts her days with fresh semen leaking through her panties, hoping that no one learns of it and realizes whose it is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Historical   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Squirting   .

Bob and I were working on the low mileage, cherry condition ‘68 Roadrunner I’d bought for less than half of the car’s original list price from an old lady who’d told me that her son had stored it in their barn in the mid 70’s and had just left it there for the last forty years. The canvass tarp it was under had pretty much rotted but her son had sprayed the entire undercarriage with a thick coating of some kind of graphite based oil and then driven down a dusty road so there were no rusted parts to be replaced. There was no collision damage and nothing appeared to be wrong with it. I couldn’t believe what a great deal I’d gotten. The car was what was called “a sleeper” ... plain white with a flat black painted square on the 383 Roadrunner hood, Firestone red stripe wide oval tires and small dust covers for hub caps. The car had a beefy look to it without looking like a really fast car but those Roadrunners blew the doors off the GTOs, Mustangs, Chevelles and Camaros without breaking a sweat. And, with the big Chrysler New Yorker drum brakes, they’d stop on a dime ... where GM installed the same dinky brakes that were standard on their single barrel carb, six cylinder, falsely advertised as producing 230 hp granny-mobiles. Their “high performance” cars (also w/falsely overrated hp claims) were famous for the brakes overheating and fading to almost nothing ... a typical GM cheapskate shortcut that caused a lot of bad accidents with injuries and deaths that they never got sued for. Ford getting nailed for knowingly doing nothing to protect the gas tank on their Pinto was the beginning of the big lawsuits that held car manufacturers liable for deciding that saving $3 or $4 per car was worth the loss of fifty or sixty families, as well as another couple of hundred individual family members.

While we were re-installing the sprayed, soaked, wet vacuumed and shampooed carpets and the reupholstered seats, (dry rot) Bob made the remark that when he’d gone home the night before, he’d seen a woman leaning over in their neighbors’ yard and she had a fantastic ass. His voice sounded strange as he told me that he’d popped an instant boner.

Naturally, I asked what was wrong with that and he said, “When she straightened up and turned around, I stopped so fast that I almost fell on my face. It was my mom. I popped a boner from looking at my mom.”

I saw the embarrassed expression on his face and, without hesitation, I said, “So what? Your mom DOES have a fantastic ass. A blind man can see that. So, the most natural thing in the world would have been for you to get a hard on.”

“Yeah but, Jesus H. Christ ... she’s my mom.” he groaned.

“So what? Sex is sex so what’s the difference whose pussy you soak your dick in as long as nobody knows you’re doing it? It’s nobody’s business who you, me or anyone has sex with. Look ... you don’t tell anybody who you fuck, do you? I know I don’t. It’d be betraying the trust of someone who trusted you. Right?”

“I never tell anybody about what I do with a girl I go out with. That’s a guaranteed way to not get anymore pussy ... or dates, either.” Bob grumbled.

“hmmmm so THAT’s why you never have any dates.” I quipped.

“FUCK YOU, asshole. I get at least as many dates as you do. Probably more because I’m lot better looking.”

“You really need to replace that blown bathroom light bulb and wash those streaks of shit off of the mirror.”

“Fuck you twice.”

“If you did, you’d never go back to chickens ... Well, now that I think about it, YOU just might.” We both laughed.

I continued...

“Seriously, Bob, do you have any idea how many guys have fucked or are fucking their moms or sisters and live their whole lives with nobody ever knowing a thing about it? It’s no big deal. You just do what you want to do and both of you keep your mouth shut about it. You’re sure not going to tell anyone you’re fucking her so, as long as you’re careful to never be seen, who’ll ever know you’re doing it? Shit ... the thought would never even cross their minds.”

Bob just looked at me for the longest time and then his eyes lit up. Looking around to make sure there was no one close to hear him, he looked back at me and, with awe in his voice, said, “Wow!!” Then, in a low, breathless voice, he said, “Your mom is every guy’s dream woman and you’re doing her, aren’t you?”

I just stared at him for a minute ... watching him get uncomfortable ... then calmly asked, “What did I just say?”

“You said ... You ... Ohhhh” and he nodded.

Then I asked, “If you start doing your mom, will you ever admit it to anyone?”

“Hell no!!” he exclaimed.

“Then you’ll both be safe because she won’t either. You know damned well she won’t. She’d die before she’d tell or admit to anyone that her son is fucking her. Face it, the last thing in the world she wants is for her friends to know that you’re fucking her. What that means is, you can fuck her and come in her three times a day and she’ll never say a word to anyone about it. All she’ll do is start taking birth control so she won’t get pregnant.”

Bob was quiet for several minutes and then he looked at me and asked, “But how would I do it ... start doing it, I mean.”

“Well, Bob, it’s just common sense that your mother would never want another soul to know that her son has fucked her and pumped his come inside of her, so you could just go into her room, one night, get into her bed and fuck two or three loads of sperm into her pussy. Each time, after you’ve fucked her, hold, caress and make love to her. Be sure to fuck her again in the morning and then just keep taking her to bed and fucking her. She’ll probably be pissed off, at first, but as long as you’re treating her well and never belittle her for ‘letting’ you fuck her, she won’t allow herself to feel as if you don’t respect her. Treat her like his Princess and, after you fuck her or after you’ve fucked each other, remember to always make her feel like she’s someone special to you.

Before you do it, try to stimulate her to want you to fuck her. Suck her tits and, while you’re sucking them, reach down and gently caress her pussy. When you know that she’s been enjoying it for a while, slowly kiss and lick your way down her belly and lick her pussy until she comes two or three times before putting your cock in her pussy, fucking her and shooting your come into her. If you keep doing that, she’ll put up less resistance and soon be opening her thighs to allow you in, anticipating that you’re going to fuck her. After three or four days, she’ll already be wet and looking forward to feeling your cock going up inside of her and fucking her, making her come and pumping your come into her.

“Also ... In your case, your mom hasn’t gone out on a date since your dad died, so it probably wouldn’t be long after you started doing it to her before she stopped resisting and fucked your ass off. Each time you’re finished, have her lick and suck you clean. When you’re finished, make sure she knows you’ll never tell anyone ... that having sex with each other is a secret between the two of you ... If it was me, I wouldn’t take No for an answer. I’d just take her panties off and do it. She’s never going to tell a soul because she won’t want anyone ... especially the gossipers ... to know and spread the word that her son is fucking her. You’re a smart guy so you know I’m right. It’s just common sense. Good luck ... and PS. This conversation never happened.”

Bob smiled and then looked at me for a long time without saying anything. I could see that he was evaluating what I’d said and committing it to memory. I’m 99.9% certain that his pretty and just slightly chunky mom’s vaginal walls are going to be caressing and squeezing her son’s cock and milking his sperm from it before the week is out ... maybe tonight and again tomorrow morning.


FIVE YEARS EARLIER

I was fourteen when the blizzard hit and then the phone lines went down and something must have happened to the cell tower, too, because our cell phones had no signal. After just a few hours, the snow was even with the windowsills and the blizzard was still raging. It was snowing so hard that we couldn’t see Mom’s black SUV in the driveway.

My Mom’s job was and still is Executive Secretary and personal assistant to her company’s CEO so, occasionally, she has to accompany him to a meeting in another city. Looking out the window, she sighed and said that it looked like we were going to be stranded for a few days.

My Mom is 5’ 6” tall and is a beautiful and sexy, though prim and proper, 35yr. old woman who eats right, exercises regularly and takes very good care of herself. I’m sure that her job and appearance at work factors into her efforts to stay in shape.

My dad was a Marine fighter pilot whose plane was blown out of the Iraqi sky by the second of the two missiles that were tracking it. I was ten when that happened and, as far as I know, Mom has been a faithful war widow ever since. She went to work, did our shopping, paid our bills, spent time with me and read books ... lots and lots of books. There are stacks of them in the corners because the bookshelves are full. I read a lot of them, too, and some of them are on the very steamy side. Romantic, yes, but also very detailed and descriptive about sexual activities ... great reading material for a fast growing, horny boy with a perpetual hard on.

For the last year, when I’d see that she hadn’t fully closed her bedroom door I’d been sneaking peeks and sometimes being rewarded with her naked reflection as she walked out of her bathroom after taking a shower. She has a full bush that’s neatly trimmed, beautifully shaped legs with muscular thighs and a bubble butt ass that literally stops traffic. No shit ... I’ve seen men stop and just stare after her ... their eyes fixed on those firm, meaty globes. Her tits aren’t huge but their pear shape and puffy, pointed nipples do wonders to a tight fitting blouse or light sweater. I’d jerked off a thousand times to the mental images of that pretty pussy and imagined my hands holding her ass to pull her pussy tight against me, as I repeatedly plunged my heavily veined 2” thick, 8 ½” long dick deep inside of her and imagined her prim and proper bearing segue into the look of a wildcat in heat.

***

Anyway, the blizzard had us snowed in. Fortunately, we have gas heat and the electricity didn’t go out.

Now’s a good time to mention that, when I was 14, I was unusually big and well developed, physically, for my age. I was good at athletics and just a couple of inches shy of 6’ tall.

It was the second day of the blizzard when I decided that I was going to start fucking her. It wasn’t something that just popped into my head because I’d been thinking of doing it for some time but now seemed the perfect time, since the blizzard was providing the opportunity for me to fuck her dozens of times with no way for her to escape having me fuck her again.

When our phones went down and we realized that we were trapped for the duration, I’d started giving serious consideration to what the consequences of fucking my mother might be and had concluded that it was extremely unlikely that there would be any. I knew my mom and that she’d never want anyone to know that her son had fucked her all through the blizzard and during the week or so that we were snowbound because telling on me would destroy her personal and professional reputation. So, it was after lunch when she went to her room to take a nap that I walked into her room and started removing my clothes. When she heard me and became aware that I was there, she turned over to look at me and saw what I was doing. She sat up on the edge of her bed and yelled at me to put my clothes back on and get out of her room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.