Bond-mates: Necessary, Sometimes Horrible, Usually Magnificent - Cover

Bond-mates: Necessary, Sometimes Horrible, Usually Magnificent

Copyright© 2023 by Sterling

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Humanity has a different and peculiar sexual structure. Sex might make a couple form a bond, which means they share in each other's feelings and thoughts, enhancing sex and creating a sense of closeness. Everyone needs one bond, but no one can have more than two. If your mate has a bad secret, a bond can be painful. The story explores the resulting complexities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

William had a second bond-mate Abigail. Lucy had found it part of her pleasant life to feel William’s joy and lust and satisfaction with Abigail. But now she became aware of his pleasure as he had intercourse with a third woman. He was risking their bond! She got furious, and it passed through the bond right into William, who felt angry in return. He continued fucking the new girl for almost two minutes as his erection softened. There was no bond formed.

Lucy left several messages on William’s machine before he finally returned her call.

“I thought you treasured your bond with me. Why are you doing other women?”

“She was really attractive ... It was hard to resist.”

“It’s not that hard if it’s important to you.”

William whined, “You don’t know how powerful the desire is for a man -- not really.”

“I’ve got a pretty good idea, but in any case that’s no excuse. Do you promise not to risk taking the risk of making any more bonds?”

“OK, I promise,” said William with a notable lack of enthusiasm.


“I couldn’t help following that interaction with William. You’re a pretty assertive woman now, Lucy,” said Aaron.

“Is that good?”

“It’s very good. A person can overdo it but you’re in no danger of that.”

Aaron and Lucy stopped talking and started making out, the sensations from foreplay becoming especially delicious, when Lucy became dimly aware of something. It was a penis going in and out of a vagina -- but Aaron’s was not inside her yet. It was William! She tried to let it go. The bond she really treasured was with Aaron, the man on top of her, the man who would -- yes, there it went in! Lucy gave herself over fully to the sweet man who was kindly doing the thing she wanted most in the world -- fucking her cunt good and hard! It ended as it usually did, with orgasm and relief.

“Something was bugging you, I could feel it,” said Aaron when they had both rested a while.

“I’m sorry ... it’s William. He just happened to be having sex when we were.”

“Oh, that’s sneaky,” said Aaron. “That was no coincidence. He was probably with her and waited until he felt you getting excited here with me, and hoped it would mask his excitement.”

“Oh, the creep!” said Lucy.

She got dressed quickly. On the way out Aaron said, “There goes my assertive bond-mate!”

Lucy smiled to herself, and then drove to William’s house, faster than usual, not obeying quite all of the traffic signs.

It was 11pm. Lucy knocked on William’s door repeatedly. At last he opened up.

“Is she still here?” she ask, seething, as she pushed past him into his house.

“No, she left in a hurry. Can’t blame her.”

“Yeah, me neither. If you want to break our bond, do it like a man, OK? Fuck me, and then fuck me again, and again, and again!”

“Lucy, I don’t want to break the bond.”

“Right -- you’re just willing to, if you can get another hot babe. If you just want sex, you could eat her out and get a blow job, you know.”

Lucy took William by the hand and tugged him to the bedroom, stripped, and lay back for the taking.

“Come on, do me,” she said.

“OK,” said William, biting his lip. He lay on top of her. With Aaron’s load inside her she was plenty lubricated. When William’s cock slid into her, her anger was overwhelmed by the pure pleasure of it ... his pleasure, her pleasure, back and forth. She felt him holding back.

“Let it go!” said Lucy. “We’re going to do it again!”

William grinned at her then, humped into her hard ten times and came. Oh, the joy of it!

“You’re a sneak,” said Lucy. William didn’t reply. “You’re a sneaky asshole. Waiting ‘til I was doing it with Aaron and hoping I wouldn’t notice.”

“Yeah, maybe I am,” said William with resignation. But Lucy also felt his cock hardening against her side.

“Fuck me again, sneaky asshole!” said Lucy. So many times they had finished and felt the temptation to do it again, but had resisted for fear of breaking the bond.

William didn’t resist. “Oh, God,” he moaned. Lucy felt his pleasure.

“Go on, give me your goop!” she said. William pumped harder and harder, and even though he had just come five minutes earlier, he climaxed again. Lucy came too, this time. The male orgasm bounced to the female and back, the female bounced to the male and back. “Good boy, you did it!” said Lucy, pretending she was addressing a small child.

They disengaged and rested.

“Asshole,” muttered Lucy. “Sneaky asshole.” She sensed amusement from William, and she also sensed his sexual desire and felt his cock getting hard.

She could also feel he was tired. “Come on,” she said. “Here’s where it goes,” she said, grabbing his index finger and sliding it up into her vagina an inch.

“Why don’t you do it?” he said. “I’m exhausted.”

“OK, asshole. I’ll impale myself on asshole prick.” But once impaled lust rose once more and she plunged up and down, over and over, decisively. Within a couple minutes she had her first orgasm, and felt it echo in William, and then as her second was on its way she dragged him along. “Come on,” she said. “Your fuck pole can do it again. Come on...”

William’s cock twitched weakly, but the orgasm in his brain was as strong as ever.

“I’ve gotta ... sleep,” he said. Lucy couldn’t disagree. It had been exhausting, all that pleasure. But she said, “You used to really want me. You held me back because the bond meant so much to you. What changed?”

“I told you I didn’t want to break the bond with you, but I don’t know, the desire for variety was enough to make me risk it. You’re the one who’s determined to do it.”

Lucy tried to sort through her motivations. “I don’t want to walk around knowing the bond will just break when you do it with some new girl. I want to get it resolved. And besides, I really wanted the chance to just do it with you over and over without ever needing to stop.”

“That part has been really fun. Even if you’re really angry with me.”

She woke desperately needing to pee, and saw the clock read 3:33. On the toilet, a fair amount of creamy stuff slid out of her vagina while urine gushed out of her.

Back in bed, she shook William’s shoulder, and then shook it harder. “Wake up, Billy boy, wake up!” He groaned. “I bet you gotta pee,” she said.

He was quiet a moment, then said, “Holy shit, you’re right, and stumbled out of bed and to the toilet.

Lucy heard him sit down and had a sudden desire. She leapt out of bed and barged in through the open door and said, “Stand up, stand up, asshole!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.