Bond-mates: Necessary, Sometimes Horrible, Usually Magnificent - Cover

Bond-mates: Necessary, Sometimes Horrible, Usually Magnificent

Copyright© 2023 by Sterling

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Humanity has a different and peculiar sexual structure. Sex might make a couple form a bond, which means they share in each other's feelings and thoughts, enhancing sex and creating a sense of closeness. Everyone needs one bond, but no one can have more than two. If your mate has a bad secret, a bond can be painful. The story explores the resulting complexities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Aaron had had two bonds that lasted a remarkably long time. The first was to Janice, the mother of his two younger children. George was now 5. Their bond had lasted six years and was still intact! His little brother Zach was 2. He had an 11-year-old daughter Eleanor by way of a woman Beth he had known before. Their bond had not lasted more than a year, but they felt enough connection to have a child together. Few relationships benefit from an enduring bond to constantly replenish positive energy in a relationship. Of the others, some work in the long run and some don’t. Aaron’s relationship with Beth did not. Like many sober and responsible people, both Aaron and Janice tried to keep two bonds going, so they would not suddenly be faced with the bondless syndrome when a bond broke. Aaron had gone through a series of bond-mates until he met Rebecca two years before. Rebecca was childless and hoped for one, but Aaron refused, already having two families. Rebecca tried to keep her second bond slot open so she could take sperm from one man after another. During those times Aaron made sure not to come inside her, but it was a source of tension between them. But then the second bond would form, and she had to stop and get an IUD put in again, or else risk losing the bond with Aaron.

Both Janice and Rebecca felt jealous when they felt Aaron’s ecstasy as he was with the other one of them, but they confided their mutual jealousy and were comforted by the shared experience. They also proposed particularly sensual forms of masturbation to engage in while Aaron was making love with the other one.

Since Rebecca’s heart was so focused on children, as much as possible Aaron met Rebecca at her place. Rebecca had helped with Janice’s children at first, but eventually it became too painful, as a reminder of what she desperately wanted and was not getting.

Lucy came into this picture after the bond between Aaron and Rebecca broke. Rebecca was sad but the upside was that she could now engage aspiring fathers in intercourse just as often as she wished. Without her IUD, she could let a different man ejaculate into her every day or even multiple men a day. If a bond broke, she could go right on fucking until she formed a new one. Within a few months she did become pregnant, joyous news for all concerned. When the baby was born, she strongly resembled one of the fathers who was in the running due to the timing of their mating, and Rebecca and he started their family together.

Lucy was only 20 and felt no hurry to become a mother. She was delighted to get to interact with George and Zach, and she became their favorite grown-up after Aaron and Janice. She got on well with Janice too, and Janice shared with her the tips she and Rebecca had used to combat jealousy.


Lucy was the only child of Paul and Claire. Then their bond broke when she was 3 and both parents decided to have children with a new partner. That’s how the adults Heather and Hans came into the household. In due course the new matings produced a girl and twin brothers. What’s more, both Heather and Hans had children from prior relationships, and they were often visiting.

It was nice for Lucy to have two adults who cared for her like a daughter in addition to her two biological parents. But it was also a crowded and complicated place, and Lucy at the age of 20 was delighted to move in with Aaron and his family.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.