Bond-mates: Necessary, Sometimes Horrible, Usually Magnificent - Cover

Bond-mates: Necessary, Sometimes Horrible, Usually Magnificent

Copyright© 2023 by Sterling

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Humanity has a different and peculiar sexual structure. Sex might make a couple form a bond, which means they share in each other's feelings and thoughts, enhancing sex and creating a sense of closeness. Everyone needs one bond, but no one can have more than two. If your mate has a bad secret, a bond can be painful. The story explores the resulting complexities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Thomas had a bad home life, but lots of kids had bad home lives. His used to be a lot worse before his dad moved out. He had sex early, and found plenty of willing girls to screw. Sex was great!

When he was 19, he was still at it, fucking away with whichever of his girl peers was up for it.

One Friday evening at 7pm, he had worked his cock deep into Cecilia, checking that there would be no chafing. He looked down at her and said, “Ready?”

Cecilia nodded enthusiastically.

“You sure?”

Cecilia didn’t answer but gave a devious smile and he felt her pussy squeeze tight. What a nice touch!

He began thrusting in earnest, and it felt good in that usual, wonderful, way, but some new sort of feeling was building. Something very pleasurable. He slowed a bit. “What is that?” he asked.

“You feel it too? It must be ... wow, is that nice ... Must be a bond!”

“Wow ... So it’s your first one too?”

“Yeah! This is amazing. I feel your cock inside me, I mean it feels like my cock up inside of me, and I feel me too.”

“Oh, God, I’m feeling your pussy too! It’s driving me crazy ... I want to fuck and come!”

“Me too, yeah, go for it!” Ten seconds later Thomas came in Cecilia. They both felt his penis contracting as it shot out gobs of sperm. They both felt the sensation in her vagina of being firmly stuffed and then wetted for good measure. But most of all they both felt the ecstasy of both Thomas’s orgasm and Cecilia’s as they happened together. When they opened their eyes, both were glowing with adoration for the other.

They hugged, kissed, fondled, and generally luxuriated in each other’s bodies for all of five minutes until Thomas was hard once more, and then shoved their joint penis into their joint vagina. Orgasm. Rest. Repeat.

At 1:00 am they were both exhausted. Thomas explored a bit more of Cecilia’s mind. Her studied expression of him suggest she was doing the same. There were no dark secrets.

Cecilia was busy the next day, but Thomas was not. He found one eager girl to screw, and then another, and then ended up inserting his penis into Stephanie at 4pm. As the in-and-out began, he recognized that same feeling at once. They were forming a bond! Stephanie had never had one before. When entering into such a magnificent state, curiosity and concern are much reduced, but he answered the few questions she posed. After several rounds of sex they made a trip to the kitchen to get some food. Usually Stephanie’s family had food that was prepared in the more traditional manner, but they kept a few frozen dinners on hand. Under the circumstances, Thomas and Stephanie were happy to get the food as quickly as possible, taking time to pee and drink while it was heating up. Then it was back into the bedroom for some more exquisite, ecstasy-inducing sex that is the peak of pleasure -- intercourse between a bonded pair.

When he was alone next, Thomas reviewed how bonding worked. If he had sex with anyone else, then if it formed a bond it would break his bond with either Cecilia or Stephanie. But he really wanted to! To be confined to the two of them, and no more than once or at most a couple times a week each -- that would be hard! He consulted the girls by phone. Cecilia was hesitant at first, but got accustomed to the idea quickly. She thought it was just fine when she had sex with five more guys and formed a bond with Matthew. When she formed a bond with John, it broke her bond with Thomas, which was a new experience for both of them. But she phoned him and they agreed it had been a wonderful experience and wished each other the best. Then both proceeded to find more partners, and bond with them. Thomas and Stephanie did it once every day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.