Bond-mates: Necessary, Sometimes Horrible, Usually Magnificent - Cover

Bond-mates: Necessary, Sometimes Horrible, Usually Magnificent

Copyright© 2023 by Sterling

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Humanity has a different and peculiar sexual structure. Sex might make a couple form a bond, which means they share in each other's feelings and thoughts, enhancing sex and creating a sense of closeness. Everyone needs one bond, but no one can have more than two. If your mate has a bad secret, a bond can be painful. The story explores the resulting complexities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Hi, Lucy?”

“Yes, that’s me.”

“It’s Aaron.” She knew that name instantly.

“Aaron!”

“Well, I told you I might call you if one of my bonds broke...”

“I’m ready! Where? Now? Can you come to my house?”

“Hold on, hold on, tell me what’s going on.”

She explained the situation, and he agreed they should meet soon. He also explained the grief he was feeling as one of his treasured bonds had snapped. She tried to be truly sympathetic, but she only had so much compassion at the moment.

Lucy’s heart swelled as Aaron led her into the same room where he had comforted her some six months earlier.

“I’m so sorry about Rebecca,” she said.

“Thanks,” said Aaron.

“Could you keep trying with her and maybe it will come back?”

“You know that never works. Once a bond breaks, it never forms again.”

Lucy did know that was the rule, but thought there might be exceptions.

“Could I give you some oral sex -- some nice leisurely oral sex -- first? Of course it’s really unlikely we will bond, but I’d love to do that at least, while we still have some hope we’ll bond?”

Lucy hesitated just a moment, then said, “OK.”

“Why the hesitation?” asked Aaron.

“Part of me wants to not waste another moment before having the chance to get rid of Eric. But I’ve lived with him in my head for two months already. I’d love it if you’d do that. I could return the favor.”

“First things first,” said Aaron. A couple men had tried giving her oral sex before, but it had been a sideshow -- a distraction from the main event. But with Aaron ... oh my goodness, did that feel good! His tongue made side trips to her labia and into her vagina, but mostly it focused on her clitoris, the lower part and then a millimeter higher. Firm pressure and the lightest touch. An exquisitely slow lick from bottom to top. Again, and again once more. And when she was at the very edge, he gave firm tongue presses in rapid succession. And she had the purest physical orgasm she had ever had. Some with William had had that other dimension to pleasure, but when it came to stimulation of her own sexual parts, this was unmatched.

She was also aware that the intensity of her pleasure had broken through the intensity of Eric’s anger. Across town, he had felt good too. That couldn’t be helped, and heck, she didn’t ultimately want to make him suffer.

“What can I do to make it fantastic for you?” she whispered when she had recovered.

“Oh, I’m not sure, but I have this feeling that if you just let me thrust in and out of you for four and a half hours that would be heaven.” Surely he was joking! His smile showed at once that he was. “But I do like to go on for a good long time when I’ve got a sexy girl. And I figure given what you just felt you wouldn’t feel frustrated that you weren’t getting off.”

“Oh, I think you do have that figured out. But how about three and half hours?”

They smiled at each other as he mounted and she prepared to accept that stiff penis, but suddenly she froze. He sensed it and stopped immediately.

“Do you ... do you have dark secrets? A terrible home life? Do you torture puppies in your spare time?” She was making light of it, but it was a true fear, and Aaron understood. He was silent a bit, and Lucy said, “Uh oh.”

He smiled. “No, it’s not anything bad I wanted to tell, though I can’t say everything is perfect. But ... Could you trust me?”

Lucy hesitated a moment, then said, “Yes.” She would trust him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.