Bond-mates: Necessary, Sometimes Horrible, Usually Magnificent - Cover

Bond-mates: Necessary, Sometimes Horrible, Usually Magnificent

Copyright© 2023 by Sterling

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Humanity has a different and peculiar sexual structure. Sex might make a couple form a bond, which means they share in each other's feelings and thoughts, enhancing sex and creating a sense of closeness. Everyone needs one bond, but no one can have more than two. If your mate has a bad secret, a bond can be painful. The story explores the resulting complexities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Janice had recently lost her second bond, and in short order picked up a new one. He was David, and Lucy found him to be an intriguing character. He was dark and handsome. He had a deep voice. He wasn’t at all like Aaron, who picked up on everyone’s feelings. David was more obtuse. He rarely smiled. But when Lucy saw him with Janice, he had a friendly smile. A friendly smile for your bond-mate was a good start. And he was pretty good with the boys.

Aaron reported confidentially to Lucy based on his bond with Janice that David also had a strong sexual appetite and excellent stamina.

At the moment both Lucy and David had just the one bond, something they were both working on rectifying, but not with great effort. Lucy felt confident she could get a good bond in short order if she wasn’t too picky.


Lucy was out of the house when she felt it. Grief from Aaron. Intense grief. And then she picked up why. His bond with Janice had broken -- the bond that had lasted so long. Lucy hurried home and comforted him as best she could. He had sex with her, and while the physical pleasure was there, he was still deeply troubled. He made no effort to get her off, but even in his grief knew it and apologized. Lucy said it was nothing to worry about at a time like this.

Janice was equally distraught if not more so, and David just wasn’t the sort of guy to hold your hand when you were sad. So Lucy tried to do extra with the kids and the housework, and also listened when Janice felt like talking.

Aaron and Janice could still have sex, and they still did, though it was more funereal than fun, as Lucy could easily tell. They were accustomed to being all over each other’s brains during sex. Now it was the simple matter of Aaron feeling his penis going into a woman’s body -- a woman very much distinct from him. The penis of a distinct man entered Janice’s vagina. Both of them could still have that deeper relationship with someone else. What’s more, Aaron wouldn’t really know how Janice was feeling while making love with David, but he knew it was more intense than what he felt with her. Same with Janice as regards Aaron and Lucy.

Lucy’s first glimpse of her idea was simply a length of rope being joined at the ends to form a circle. Then there were people on the rope. In the middle Aaron and Janice. Connected to Aaron was Lucy, and connected to Janice was David. What would happen if they connected Lucy to David? And what if all four of them got together and had sex in couple?. The bond between Aaron and Janice was the one being mourned, but they could still join their bodies together and get the pleasure from sex -- which, after all, is no small thing.

Then if David was screwing Lucy at the same time, each of them would have a bond with someone of the opposite sex. Janice would have a connection to David and his penis as he drove it home into Lucy, but Aaron would have a connection to Lucy as she received that very same penis. The situation would be identical for Lucy and David, though there was no great emotional significance to their act of sexual union. It was just a man screwing a woman -- but they too would get to feel the opposite sex partner.

Lucy had convinced Aaron and Janice some months before to join her in a threesome, and they had done that a number of times. As for this new idea, David seemed like no sort of prude. When she explained it, David said it sounded like a good idea, and he thought that screwing Lucy would be lots of fun. Lucy wasn’t the least bit surprised, since she knew he had had the hots for her ever since they met. So they agreed to meet for sex. If they formed a bond with each other, that would complicate things, but it was unlikely, and best to find out at once.

David might not be sensitive to people’s emotions, but his lust for Lucy’s body made her tingle with anticipation, and as he turned those lusty thoughts into lusty actions, it was terrifically exciting. With those dark, intense eyes looking into hers, the muscled arms and legs and six-pack that enfolded her were electrifying. At the center was his thick, long cock fucked into her pussy as deep and tight as it could be fucked. Within a minute of first penetration, they were sure no bond had been formed, and as soon as that distraction was removed, Lucy came. David laughed but in a good-natured way. “Shit, Lucy, you’re one really hot woman with a hair trigger no less!”

“Give me your wet way up in there deep, David my stud!” she said joyously. Within a few seconds, David did as he was told. When they separated, their mission was accomplished. The script called for nothing but them to get up and get dressed and present their plan to Aaron and Janice. But neither of them got up, and as soon as Lucy was aware that David was not just dawdling but didn’t actually intend to get up, she knew that David knew the same about her. They had the motive and the suspects, and all they needed was the weapon. Lucy looked at it, and saw David looking too, and it filled with blood very quickly. Thus loaded, David used the weapon to stab into Lucy, mercilessly, over and over, sending her into another orgasm, and thus encouraged David shuddered and twitched and pulsed.

Surely all they needed to do now was get up once they caught their breath. But once more, Lucy decided to wait until David got up first. But he didn’t. The weapon quickly came to full readiness again. Lucy decided it was time to be assertive. Even though David’s sexual gestalt had gotten her off twice seeking nothing but his own pleasure, on principle she needed to be on top. She needed to know she could ask that and he would comply gracefully. He seemed a bit surprised.

“Oh! Well, OK, as long as I get to fuck up into you, we can do it any angle you want, babe!”

Lucy could have come in a minute, but she stretched it out just a bit more, holding herself on the edge of feminine ecstasy. And then she let herself go.

“Oooo, looks like that felt great, babe!” said David. “You let me know when you’re all just as finished as you want to be,” he said.

“Oh, I am, now. Thanks for asking.”

Barely were the words out of her mouth than she felt herself being manipulated this way and that -- arm here, leg there, torso over there -- and she was on her back with Steve’s stiff cock plunged back into her. He took five minutes. Lucy tried not to come before he did, not wanting to distract him or seem greedy, but she couldn’t hold off. He felt it, and said, “Holy shit, what a sl --”, stopping himself just in time as his thrusting slid back to idle mode.

“What a sexually responsive woman, perhaps you meant to say?”

“That’s it, that’s it!” he said, his thrusting returned to high gear, so insistently occupying her vagina again.

Sensing him approaching climax, she lifted her head and whispered in his ear, “Stuff you slut’s cunt, fuck it up tight, and cream the little nasty slut, right up her cunt!” and then bit his ear, not too hard but not too soft either.

David’s voice rose up into the high register as he came, holding himself in tight, dousing her insides once more with manly fluid.

They had rested just a minute when Lucy made herself get up. David still looked dazed.

“Don’t you dare say any of those words, you hear?” she said. “Those are to come from my lips only!” She smiled.

“Yes, ma’am,” he said with a grin, and got up to dress.


Now, thought Lucy, to explain the plan ... But when they got to the living room, Janice and Aaron were sitting on separate couches, looking a bit uncomfortable.

“That was ... that was... “ said Janice.

“Unusual,” said Aaron.

Of course! Each of them had felt the very strong emotions of their bond-mate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.