Bond-mates: Necessary, Sometimes Horrible, Usually Magnificent - Cover

Bond-mates: Necessary, Sometimes Horrible, Usually Magnificent

Copyright© 2023 by Sterling

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Humanity has a different and peculiar sexual structure. Sex might make a couple form a bond, which means they share in each other's feelings and thoughts, enhancing sex and creating a sense of closeness. Everyone needs one bond, but no one can have more than two. If your mate has a bad secret, a bond can be painful. The story explores the resulting complexities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Sharing   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

William entered his date Sherry and slid back and forth. After ten strokes he could tell -- a match!

She was no beauty, and not especially young or especially thin, but it was OK. She had a pussy, and now with the alluring feedback of the bond, they finished the sex act to delicious orgasms. After a brief rest they did it again.

But then her thoughts started coming through. He could tell she was nervous, hoping he wouldn’t guess her secret, which was ... She was the bookkeeper for a small business, and the business was doing very poorly, and it was because she was stealing all the profits! The owners were going to lose their home to foreclosure. The man had made two suicide attempts.

She sighed. “So that didn’t take long. Yeah, I’m a thief. It doesn’t affect you. And it’s just money.”

“Your boss is trying to kill himself because he’s losing everything!”

She didn’t choose to answer that. “And you’ll give me a bad review,” she said. “Because you tell the truth. You’re a very good boy.” She was bitter.

“I have to,” he said.

“Want to fuck again?” she asked. “It will feel good anyway, right?”

It might, but he just didn’t want to. He would fuck a lot of women in a hurry to get free of Sherry.


Sherry was on her back. She really hoped this one would work. The muscle aches were getting unbearable. It was hard for her to get guys to take her out for a spin and fuck her with the “has a bad secret” label on her card, attested to by three men.

Theo was his name. He too had a bad secret, but that’s who she’d have to get -- a guy with a bad secret to match hers. In and out and -- there, that was it! -- a bond! The sexual pleasure revved up. She came, and he came, and the bondless syndrome started fading at once.

And then she felt his panic, and why he was panicking ... A rapist! Like twenty times! The same girl every time, a neighbor. And how she cried the first few times, and then later just took it, resigned. Sherry didn’t want to know how old she was, but ... he couldn’t keep that from leaking over into her brain too. Too young! Sherry was getting dressed as fast as she could.

“I regret it so much,” he said. “I was only 18. And I’ve got this, at least.” He shoved a letter into her hands.

“I’m the girl Theo raped. He shouldn’t have done that. I forgive him mostly. But no one deserves to die of the bondless syndrome. So please help him if you can!”

But Sherry was on her way out the door. She was feeling much better physically, but she wanted to get rid of this bond as soon as she could.

“Just a thief, but a thief making people suicidal,” said Theo with a sigh. “Still can’t match a rapist.”


Her name was Margaret. She would only ever do it in the dark, her card said. She was blind, and as Theo approached her from the rear it became apparent her butt was very large. So her desire for a long cock was a matter of practicality! At 8 inches he figured he met that qualification, but it still took some doing to get to her pussy. She was holding her butt cheeks apart with a lot of force. His tip found her pussy opening, and he pressed some more, and got in an inch, and then two. That was enough ... In and out, in and out ... a bond? Yes! It was not quite the joyous bonding he was used to, but it was a bond nonetheless. As he felt the symptoms of the syndrome melting away, the relief was better than any orgasm.

He couldn’t keep himself in enough to orgasm, but that was OK. The bond was formed. Maybe when he was all recovered from the weakness of the syndrome he’d have the stamina to do it.

“So you raped a girl,” said Margaret in a monotone. “That’s very bad. That’s who can stand me. A rapist.” After a long pause, she said, “I wish someone had raped me. I wish ten nasty men had raped me. I’m too fat to get raped.”

“So ... Will you try to keep the bond?”

“Yes, I’ll try. Will you?”

“Absolutely,” said Theo. Her secret? Trashing the house when she was really mad. Getting violent with a half dozen people who had made fun of her. She had a condition that made it nearly impossible to control her weight. She wasn’t at the bottom of the scale of desirability because of secrets. It was because of size ... and a lack of intelligence and blindness didn’t help. But he also felt a pang of guilt. She was innocent, and the victim of circumstance. Theo was not. He had had a choice. Over and over again he had had a choice, and he had chosen wrong.

“Maybe you didn’t really,” said Margaret. “Maybe it was just in you.”

It was a more profound thought than he had thought he would get out of her.

“So I’ll see you in two weeks?” he said. “Or, um, feel you at least?”

“Yes,” said Margaret. “Let’s pray to God the bond holds.”

“Amen,” said Theo. He was an atheist but at the moment he didn’t feel like one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.