Cameron - Cover

Cameron

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My girls are growing up so fast and the family dynamics were changing faster than I could follow, so I went along for the ride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Nudism  

My girls are growing up so fast and the family dynamics were changing faster than I could follow, so I went along for the ride.


It was hot, and I was lying in bed with only the sheet covering me. I can hear the Air-Con grinding away and it’s only cooling the air right in front of it and circulating the stifling air in the room. I have left the door and window open hoping for even a slight breeze. I took a sleeping pill and I’m just waiting for it to kick in. Usually, after a long flight, I would take two and crash until the next day trying to get over the time differences and jetlag, but this last trip was not that far away and even though it was a 10-hour flight with two changes it was not like the two before that were overseas and LONG. Because of my promotion to regional head, I wouldn’t have to do these long-haul flights anymore, this was the last and I’d be working from home for a while.

I must have drifted off around midnight and woken up slowly, getting my bearings. I just lay there in the glow of the morning light coming in through the window and stretched, that’s when I realised, I had morning wood, I gave the old fella a quick squeeze and a stroke along its eight-inch length and closed my eyes again. The next thing I heard were whisperings and giggles and felt the sheet being gently pulled down exposing my lower half and more giggles. The giggles I recognised as those of my two daughters, Nat, and Mel. Nat is older at 15 and Mel was 14. The stage they were going through started last year when they would go to extreme lengths to expose themselves or try and catch me or their mum naked. Mum and I agreed that all young adults go through this stage. This morning I kept quiet and feyned sleep.

I heard Nat encouraging Mel to kiss my cock and I felt a little hand wrap around my shaft and hold it upright.

“Go on Mel, you know he takes those pills that make him sleep forever and he won’t even know we’ve been here. I’ve done this loads of times and he never knew.” Mmm, I thought, I know now.

“Ok, here goes.” And I felt the lightest kiss on my spongy knob. Then another. “It’s really big and feels so hard.” She said as she licked the end and took the end into her mouth.

“Ok. Ok. My turn now move over, I want to try something.” There was shuffling on the bed, and I felt small hands resting on my thighs and abbs and then a mouth ran over the head of my cock and slid down the shaft.

Now, I know what you’re thinking, how could a father let this behaviour continue? Well, their mum and I have decided that this stage of their development would not last long. As she said, “They just need to quench their curiosity and expand their knowledge of their bodies and if we discourage them, it could have lasting and detrimental effects on them in later years.”

Who was I to argue? She was the one with the Psych degree. So here I am in bed with my two daughters getting my cock sucked and my balls tickled. I sighed; I was just going to have to make the best of the situation. I kept my eyes closed and listened to their conversation and the delight in their voices when they discovered something new.

“Look how hairy he is, on his chest and how smooth he is around here,” said Mel running her little hands around my groin.

“They are his balls, and they hold the baby-making stuff. My friend Kathy told me, and she has helped her dad shoot his baby stuff out of the end here,” and I feel her squeeze the knob. I try to relax, but with all the attention my cock is getting I might just blow a load soon. It’s then that I hear their mum call from the kitchen. “Come along girls let daddy have a shower and come and have some cereal.” They gave a grown, just like every teenager and cover me up again.

I threw the covers off and made my way to the ensuite shower, as I’m adjusting the water, I felt a hand on my hip and turned to see Mel standing behind me, as I turned my cock slapped her across her small breasts under her T-shirt and she raised her hands to fend it off, and she opened her mouth in shock and my cock slipped inside. All this happened so fast. We both just stood there, neither of us knowing what to do she closed her lips around my end and held me in her mouth for a while and smiled up at me. I put my hand on her head and smiled back. As accidental as this incident was, I did not want to show her that what she was doing was bad or that I was angry at her.

“Did you want something?” I asked.

She took her mouth away long enough to say. “Mum says to hurry as she has to get to work early this morning and you need to drop us at school.” And then she opened her mouth and took me in again. I’d noticed that I was leaking precum and that’s what she is probably tasting now. But she was smiling up at me, so she wasn’t unhappy with the taste, I guess.

“I’d be quicker if you let go so, I can get into the shower.” She chuckled and ran from the room.

I had just walked from the bathroom and dropped my towel on the chair when I was accosted by my girls who wrapped their arms around me and held me close. Their faces berried in my crotch. Mum came in soon after and shooed them away laughing at the semi-hard-on they had caused. She walked up and squeezed it and kissed me on the lips “They’re going to be a handful in a few years.” I smiled, thinking they had a handful just this morning.

“I’ve got to run I have a lecture at seven and you need to dress and drop off the kids at school. I’ll be home to pick them up so don’t worry about that.” She gave me another squeeze and said, “later.”

Breakfast was just toast and coffee for me, which I downed in the kitchen while the girls sat beside me and ate cereal. They both still had on the T-shirts that they wore to bed and swung and kicked their legs about under the table and I had on silk boxers that I had gotten for Xmas from the girls. When they had both finished, they took their bowels to the sink and stood on tiptoe to rinse them it was then I noticed that they didn’t wear panties and were flashing their smooth muffins at me. They stood then bent at the waist to show as much as they could and looked over their shoulders at me and smiled at the reaction I had on my face. I’d spun myself around in the chair and was facing them and saw their eyes drop down and look at my swollen cock that had poked itself out through the hole in the front. They walked up to me still looking at my crotch and stood beside my chair, facing me. My automatic reaction was to hold them. My hands going to their cute bums.

“Come on guys. Time to you got dressed for school. We haven’t got time this morning.” I felt their warm bums and then their hands on my cock, but I needed to take control of the situation, so I stood up. This only brought my cock up and level with their faces. Both girls giggled and kissed my cock saying, “OK daddy come and help us dress,” and they both took a hand each and led me back to their room, my cock still out and leading the way.

They stripped off to nothing and ran around the room getting bits and pieces ready. Skirts, blouses, and shoes. I watched all the while marvelling at the changes in their bodies over this past year. Long legs and trim waists but still with boyish hips. Small breasts topped with light pink nipples. My cock was out but forgotten about as they pranced about drawing my attention. Nat walked up to me and said that as they were naked, I should be too as it would only be fair, and she lowered my boxers down being careful to move my stiff cock out of the way as she did. Finally, Mel stood near the bed and held up her brush to me asking if I could do plats for her this morning. I sighed and sat on the bed. She stood in front of me naked and stepped back, pushing her cute bum back towards my cock that was sticking straight out. She kept backing back until my cock slid between her legs and we were touching down there. I started to brush her hair and she started to move, sliding my cock back and forth along her slit I felt the moisture on my cock as she increased her pace till, she clamped her legs together and then she shuddered, cuming hard. Her 14 teen-year-old body slumped back against my chest.

This was the first time I had my cock between my daughters’ legs and had them cum on it. I was in two minds, but eventually, I put both my arms around her waist and cuddled her pulling her close. I felt my cock poking out in front of her little pussy about an inch I would guess because Nat wrap her lips around my knob and suck me into her mouth. Her nose must have been close to her sister’s pussy and clit because Mel put both of her hands on top of Nat’s’ head and pulled her in closer to her pussy. This forced more of my cock into her mouth, and it was then that I came.

Nat took the first string in her mouth and could not pull away immediately because Mel had a good hold of her head and was enjoying Nat’s nose rubbing her clit, so the second string went into her mouth. She swallowed automatically and caught the last on her tongue as she pulled back. She knew what had happened, was just not expecting it. Mel felt me pulsing between her legs and looked down in time to see Nat rock back onto her heels and smile. She had cum on her lips and her chin and stood up and kissed Mel on the lips. It was a short kiss until Mel got a taste of me and she pulled Nat in for a longer one. I was still recovering from my orgasm and only just registered what my girls were doing.

It took some time to gather ourselves but eventually we all got dressed and into the car and I drove the girls to their school. The drop-off point was crowded with mums and kids and my girls were eager to go and meet their friends. Before they left, I schooled them on what we did at home and stayed at home and I did not want to hear back that they had shared what we did with anyone. They looked quite sullen with their heads bowed and knew of the consequences of what would happen if anyone found out. Jail for me and foster homes for them. Mum and I had mentioned this on occasion before when they kept flashing me while not wearing any panties while watching TV on the floor.

A few of the mothers came over to say hello and ask if Sally, my wife was OK. I noticed that all but one stared at the bulge in my shorts the whole time they talked, but I knew that she was in a committed relationship with her wife.

When I’m home I often run into the mothers in and around the shops when I go out during the day and have had coffee with a bunch of them and loved the way they treated me just like a stay-at-home mum. Today was no exception as I sat in the coffee shop and listened to all the girl chatter that they went on with, I learned that Gail was losing weight. Alice was getting an all-over tan from tanning in her backyard. Pat was trying to get pregnant with her third and wanted to know what position was best. Dafni wanted to know if any of the girls shaved their crotches. They all did and three of the five got theirs waxed smooth.

They all turned to me and asked, “what about you Mark? Do you shave yours?” I blushed and admitted that I did do a complete shave balls and all. I could have sworn a collective sigh went up from them at that moment. I had to smile. “Sorry if I’ve embarrassed you.”

“Know, know,” was the all-around answer. The conversation quickly turned to sex, and I found out who was sleeping around and whose daughter was having sex and which was on the pill. That all the girls got together at Alice’s place every Friday morning for some all-over tanning and I wondered if my Sally went to these. Nothing was off limits as we gossiped and swapped stories.

They knew all about my sex life with my wife, from stories that Sally had shared with them, in the strictest confidence of course and I felt proud that her tales had made me seem like some sort of Superman ... to her peers.

They finished up agreeing that they should all go along to Alice’s house next Friday for some tanning and could I ask Sally to bring me along too? This confirmed my suspicions that Sally did go along sometimes to tan. I said I’d check with her, but secretly I thought it would be fun.

When I got home, I checked with the office and found out I had some time off, so I changed into my favourite boxers and relaxed in Infront of the TV and was soon asleep. Work was long and hard but the time off balanced this off and I knew that I was still getting over the jetlag. I woke to the feeling of having my cock sucked and saw my naked wife.

“I got home early and before I go to pick up the kids, I thought I’d have a little fun,” she said. She was naked and kneeling between my legs. She got up and sat on my lap facing me and we kissed while she inserted me into her warm hole. We didn’t say much more while we built up a rhythm. It was only after she had come that I mentioned that Alice and some of the girls had invited her to tan on Friday and they had asked if she would bring me along. “They said that?” asked Sally. “I think they’re hoping that you will join in and tan with them. I’ll give Alice a call and see what she thinks. But for now, fuck me.”

When the girls arrived home from school they had to sit at the table and finish their homework before going out to play and they were all chatting about their day and friends. David had kissed Mary in the playground, and everyone was calling them boyfriend and girlfriend. Evon was in a fight in the hallway and had her panties ripped off she had to go and see Miss Thompson, and no one saw her all afternoon.

After all that they both rushed out after being told to be back at five for baths and dinner. The sudden quiet was wonderful and Sally and I sat down with a cup of coffee, and we shared the events of our day.

“So, you now know about the tanning Fridays. I wasn’t going to tell you because it was a girl thing and the knowledge that we all got naked and layout on our towels may have been embarrassing to some of them.” Said Sally. “I spoke to Alice, and she said that she wouldn’t mind a bit of eye candy around the pool, and she thought that the rest of the girls would feel the same. So will you come?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.