True-to-life - Cover

True-to-life

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: At an estate sale, Maggie and Jack find something they can't pass up. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Maggie saw a notice in the paper about an estate sale a couple of towns away and persuaded Jack to go. “But we’re just going to look around, right?” he said. “I mean we have everything we need, right?”

“Right, just going to look around,” Maggie agreed.

“Hm, something’s wrong,” Maggie said when they pulled into the drive. “Maybe we have the wrong address.”

“Why do you say that?” Jack asked.

“No cars,” Maggie said. “Usually on the first day these things are jammed.”

“Well, let’s see,” Jack said. “I think I see a light on.”

They knocked on the door and a woman answered.

true-to-life-1.jpg

“We’re here for the estate sale?” Maggie said, some doubt in her voice.

“Oh dear,” the woman said. “That’s next week. I was just leaving and—”

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” Maggie said. “I read ‘Saturday’ and I was so excited, it being Jack’s day off, and I didn’t think...”

“You’re Sheriff Walters, right?” the woman said.

“Chief Walters,” Jack said.

“I thought I recognized you. You comforted my sister after ... well, it doesn’t matter.”

“Oh, I remember,” Jack said. “That was very sad. How are things now?”

“Much better,” the woman said. “You helped a lot.” She wiped a tear from her cheek. “This was our parents’ house but my sister’s been living here, but now she’s moved out west, and well, well, we haven’t got things priced yet, but you’re welcome to look around. You being the sheriff and all. I mean the chief. I’m sure I can trust you.”

“Oh, he’s very reliable,” Maggie said.

“And we aren’t really going to buy any—”

“Hush, Jack,” Maggie put in.

“I mean we’re just basically looking,” Jack qualified.

“That’s fine,” the woman said. “And is that your darling cat?”

“Yes, Shadow,” Maggie said. “He’s very well-behaved.”

“I’m sure he is,” the woman said. “Well, he’s welcome to look around too. And if he sees anything he simply must have...” She grinned. She looked at her watch. “Do you think you might be here for thirty minutes or so? There’s an errand I have to run, and...”

“No problem,” Maggie said. “If anyone shows up, Jack will just arrest them.”

The woman grinned again. “I’ll just leave you to it. If you need to leave before I get back, just lock the door. Not that there’s really anything worth stealing here. My sister pretty much sold off—well anyway...” She buttoned her coat and giving a semi-cheerful nod, turned to the door and left.

“Quite a sad story in a way,” Jack said as they climbed the stairs, having decided to start at the top. “Her sister’s husband was an alcoholic. Missed a turn and, you know.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.