Wild Night in Cancun - Cover

Wild Night in Cancun

by Joe Montagna

Copyright© 2023 by Joe Montagna

Erotica Sex Story: Pam is shared for the first time in an impromptu swap with another couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Pam was drunk one night at Senor Frogs. Was out of control. We had travelled to Cancun with her sister, Kay and her husband but they decided to stay at the hotel. Pam wanted to party. It was our first night there and I was pretty tired but she said if I didn’t go she was going herself. The hotel was in easy walking distance of Senor Frogs. She had seen it on the cab ride from the AP and had been wanting to go there since then. I hemmed and hawed about being tired, trying to talk her out of it. She got pissed and walked out the door insisting she was going without me then.

I had been lying on the bed in my underwear and when she left, I thought she would come back in a few minutes. After 10 minutes I figured she wasn’t coming back and put on some shorts and a shirt and slipped my sandals on and went after her. I knew she was going to Senor Frogs and walked over there. On the way I was accosted by two guys selling time shares and a couple of ladies of the evening. I also noted several groups of guys just hanging around. I watched as one group of guys swooped down on a single woman walking away from Senor Frogs. The woman was drunk and they were not too subtle, blocking her way and groping her ass and tits. She broke away from them and started running. They didn’t run after her but laughed raucously at her panic. I was beginning to worry about Pam’s safety.

I got to Senor Frogs and looked for Pam. It was a mob scene in there. The band was playing loud and the beat of the early 70s vintage rock and roll was almost primitive. Pam and I had been married for almost six years and she never gave the slightest indication that she liked this kind of music so I figured that she would be out of there after one drink, so I waited at the door for her. After another 10 minutes waiting next to the door, it was obvious that, if she was in there, my wife was not coming out. I pushed my way through the crowd, looking almost frantically for Pam. After what I had seen on the way over, I hoped that she was inside and hadn’t tried to go back to the hotel alone.

I milled around in there, first at the bar and she wasn’t there. Then I looked at the tables near the bar. She wasn’t at any of those. As I moved around, the band was starting up again and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Pam getting out of a booth in the back of the bar with another woman who looked to be about 10 years younger than Pam and heading for the dance floor. They were giggling at each other obviously tipsy and didn’t see me. Trailing behind them were two young guys probably in their mid-twenties. One was a blonde guy about 6’ 3” who looked like a basketball player. The other one was a black guy, a little shorter and built more like a football player. I figured that they were giggling about how young their table mates were. Maybe feeling a little flattered that two young guys would choose them in a bar that was full of twenty-something girls.

I was going to intercept Pam and take her to the dance floor but at the last moment decided to lurk and see what my wife was up to. I sidled closer to the booth they had left to check it out. Sure enough Pam’s purse was sitting there unguarded. A wicked thought went through my mind that I should “steal” it and teach her a lesson. I was about to but thought it out and decided that was too mean. Instead I watched to make sure no one else stole it.

My attention shifted between her purse and her on the dance floor where she was bumping and grinding facing the other woman while the two young studs took turns rubbing their crotches on the two cougars. Pam and her new found friend looked like they were having the time of their lives. They were really eating up the attention they were getting from their young studs. Pam was wearing her short yellow halter-top sundress and every time she raised her arms above her head while she danced her still firm C-cup breasts almost escaped the containment of the halter top and spilled out the sides. One time she spun around to face the blond guy and I swore I saw a glimpse of her pink nipple. If I could see it from 30 feet away, I am sure the blond stud saw it too. Maybe that is why when she spun back to face her woman friend with her hands raised in the air, He put his arms around her and slipped his hands all the way into Pam’s halter-top forming a hand bra.

I expected that Pam would immediately turn around and smack the guy because she absolutely hates her sensitive breasts and nipples treated roughly. I was totally numb when instead she leaned back, craned her neck around and kissed him. I had a quick rush of rage, the same rage I had felt 30 years before when my fiancé, Marilyn and I were walking hand in hand leaving a preseason Buffalo Bills game and a drunk staggered into us and grabbed her tits. I was almost arrested for battery because I bloodied the asshole’s face. When the police heard what happened they roughly threw the guy into the police car. I found out later that he pled guilty to being drunk and disorderly to avoid being charged with sexual assault. I was hell bent for a split second on a repeat performance but I was frozen in place. For some reason my feet did not move. The rage subsided and a sense of acceptance overwhelmed me. I was getting what I deserved. I was too slow in getting ready to go out that night and this was my punishment. I wondered if she had seen me watching and was purposely rubbing my nose in it.

Then something happened on the dance floor that stunned me even more. Her woman friend had moved in close and had her hand up Pam’s sundress. They were very close together and her hand was moving up Pam’s thigh. I didn’t know what to look at: Pam’s halter-top with the blond guy’s hands mashing her tits under its fabric, or the skirt of the sundress being pulled up by her girlfriend’s hand moving toward her pussy. The black guy had moved in behind Pam’s woman and had one of his huge hands cupping a tit and the other around her front and under her skirt all while he dry humped her ass in time to the music.

It was almost too surreal to believe this was all happening on the dance floor of a nightclub. The other thing that amazed me was that it seemed like I was the only one watching the scene. Everyone else was so self-absorbed in the wild party that they paid no attention to that particular foursome. I glanced around and saw that almost everyone else on that dance floor was doing something similar. Hell two of the couples were almost naked and one of couples was openly masturbating each other as they danced. Compared to that, what Pam and her new found friends were doing was not even foreplay.

I was totally unprepared for what I had just seen and when the set ended and they were all on their way back to the booth I went up to the bar and ordered a double Dewars on the rocks and downed it in two minutes. I tried to stay in the background and not be seen. I found a good place to watch what was going on in the booth. I saw three empty Margarita glasses in front of Pam and knew that if she had a fourth she would probably puke her guts out. I waited for that fourth one to be delivered to the table but it never seemed to come. I found out the other woman’s name was Sue when some guy shouted Sue and shouted back Max and he walked over and talked for awhile. When more drinks were delivered Pam and Sue seemed to have switched to Coke but the two guys had beer. Then I saw Pam open her purse and charge the drinks to our credit card. It became clear that the two guys were probably playing Pam and Sue for free beer. At least I hoped that was what was happening. At first I was amazed that my 150 IQ wife couldn’t see what was happening but then I realized Pam knew exactly what she was doing. She was paying for a good time.

The four of them were in the horseshoe shaped booth that was supposed to have six people in it and sure enough with the place being so crowded they were soon joined by another couple that the two guys seemed to know. The couple sat next to Sue and the black guy and Pam and the blonde guy moved around to the end closest to me. Pam was on the end I could see her legs under the table and most of her left tit flopping out the side of her halter-top. As soon as everyone was settled the blond guy put his left arm around Pam and started to slide his hand into the side of the halter top and proceeded to play with her tit. The new woman smirked and whispered something to her boyfriend.

I realized I was rock hard watching my wife have her tit fondled and was not surprised that she was even letting him pinch her nipples. The only time Pam ever let me pinch her nipples was when she had too much to drink and I knew from the three empty Margarita glasses that she had much too much to drink. I was almost able to predict what she did next. When Pam had that much to drink she gets very horny and when I saw her right hand go under the table I knew she was reaching for her guy’s cock. If it weren’t for the fact that Sue picked that exact time to go to the Ladies Room, I am sure that she would have had her head in his lap in less than a minute. Before Pam and Sue got out of the booth, their guys looked at each other nodded and whispered something to Pam and Sue. The Ladies giggled and nodded their approval to their respective guys. They then walked or I should say staggered to the Ladies Room. They passed me on the way but Pam was too absorbed in their conversation to notice it was me.

I listened carefully as they passed. “Are you really going to do what they asked?” Sue asked giggling like an eighth grader. As they walked out of my earshot, I heard Pam answer, “Why not?”

All sorts of thoughts entered my head. I kept asking myself, “What are those guys up to? What do they want to do with Pam and Sue? Will they be safe? From Pam’s tone, it must be something that Pam has done before and Sue hasn’t. What could that be? Oral sex? No! Sue doesn’t look like an innocent who has never tasted a cock before. Foursome? No! Pam has told me she never had group sex, only threesomes. Anal sex? Yes that’s it! My guess is that Sue’s asshole has never been penetrated. That is why she is so nervous.”

A few minutes later I heard them approaching from behind me, still giggling. As they passed Sue said, something that sounded like. “I have never done anything like this before.”

Pam said, “Trust me it will be fun. Just relax and let it happen.”

When I heard that I was sure they were talking about anal sex.

They sat back at the table. This time Sue and Pam were between the two guys with the blond guy in the seat Pam was in so I did not have much of a view of what he was doing but his right arm was around Pam’s back so I guess her right tit was getting equal time from his fingers. They talked and laughed for awhile and that playful look came into her eyes and her left hand disappeared under the table. I had a near perfect view of her petting the bulge in his beige shorts. After a few minutes of her finger play, I could even see a faint darkening at the end of the bulge. His precum had started to soak through his underwear. It was about this time that the black guy decided it was time to take a piss. It was weird that the blond guy decided to join him. The third guy decided to take his girl out to the dance floor. They both passed me and I heard them start to laugh when they were almost at the men’s room door. I decided I needed to see if I could find out what they were up to.

I went into the Men’s room and went into a stall. They were laughing like frat boys. I peeked through the door jamb and watched as the blond guy said, “Mitch, can you believe it? Look at these! As sexy as she looks Pam was wearing white cotton hip-hugger panties.” He sniffed the crotch, “But she sure smells ready to fuck. Look at how wet the crotch is!”

“Yeah, Marty! Look at Sue’s sexy black thong. It’s pretty wet too. Both of them are horny and ready. Too bad we aren’t going to fuck them.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.