How I Met My Wife's Girlfriend - Cover

How I Met My Wife's Girlfriend

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2023 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: A surprise meeting leads to a fetish and surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Orgy   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Water Sports   .

When I got my wife, Sue, to confront her being bi, that opened other conflicts. In her head, she had to be either straight or gay. We nearly split when she placed ads in a rainbow paper behind my back. Finding an open ad let us have a deep discussion. I even drove her to a date so she could explore on her own.

She was intense and distraught when she defined her perfect relationship, probably with men. Her knife stabbed when she said she wanted to live far from her lover and just meet once or twice a month for intense loving, then live separate lives again. My ideal, after finding “the one,” is to do nearly everything together and share our friends.

She built fences around her friends and lovers, making them exclusively and deliberately just hers. If I accidentally found out about a friend, she kept us casual and distant. On the other hand, if she loved a woman, I wanted to be close to her and them. I didn’t expect sex from them, but I wasn’t against sharing my loving wife with the stranger.

Imagine my shock when Sue suggested we go visit a close friend I had never met. Sara lived about twenty minutes away, yet the drive was silent. At least her responses to my questions to prepare for this revolutionary encounter were. Sue seemed pensive and anxious, yet looking forward to our meeting. When she folded a knee up, her tiny shorts moved aside and confirmed she was commando as well as braless. Already distracted from driving, I cupped her beautiful, recently shaved pussy. Leaning her seat back, closing her eyes, and spreading wider despite the probability that some stranger would see her pretty pussy surprised me. Her irresistible aroma filled the car as I fingered her swelling pussy and she pinched a bare nipple. When I pushed her clit hood back in plain view, she trembled in a near-silent orgasm. We finished our drive with my soaked fingers in my mouth, her drenched, gaping pussy still exposed and my cock aching.

When we got to Sara’s, Sue knocked and let herself in. Odd. “I’ll be just a minute. There’s some ice tea on the kitchen counter. Grab some and have a seat.” After grabbing the glasses, Sue lead us down a short, yet wide hall on some thick white carpet. Since I had the lead, I was first to freeze. At the end of the hall was a half bath. Sara was seated on the toilet, facing us with the door wide open and her panties and shorts around her calves. I stared at her beautiful legs and the furry patch between them for too long, then turned to look away. Sue was behind me and blocked me.

“She’s not shy. You can look at her.” She turned me around and pushed me a few steps closer. What kind of trap was this, I wondered? Sara waved and smiled. Finally looking at her face, I realized she was positively pretty. My wife had good taste in women.

With a totally calm expression, Sara said, “I’m done here. Happy to meet you, Sam.” She spread her knees and wiped, twice, then stood up. Leaving her panties and shorts down, she twisted and flushed. Stepping out of her shorts and putting them on the sink counter before slowly stepping out of her panties and laying them on her shorts, she said, “I hope you aren’t embarrassed as I stay comfortable like this. I was going to wait a minute before losing the textiles in front of you. But everyone has to pee and I know you’ve watched Sue pee up close.”

My jaw dropped as I was shocked again at how little privacy women keep. Sue smiled. I watched Sara’s shapely ass jiggle a bit as she washed her pussy, then her hands. Wearing just shoes, low-cut tank top, and a frilly bra, Sara came down the hall and extended her hand. As I shook it, I flitted between her bright blue eyes and the deep cleavage between her prominent tits. Sara lifted her head and sniffed. “Mmm, I sense you had a pleasant drive over.” She took my glass and placed it on a narrow table, next to Sue’s glass.

Sue pressed her small tits against my back and whispered, “Tell her that her tank top is wet and she should remove it.” Her impish grin told me it was OK. Though a bit nervous, I repeated Sue’s words. Sara smiled, looked at the innocent wet spot, and shrugged before she whipped off her tank and tossed it behind her. Her tits looked massive as they overflowed her delicate bra.

“Now tell her that her bra is wet and has to go.” Sue poked me and I said the magic words. Sara kicked off her shoes and unclipped her bra as I stared at her trimmed, golden brown bush which ended at her clit. Neither her clit nor her bald vulva was swelling, so she wasn’t aroused as she stripped for us. I licked my lips as I watched her slowly tease me with her falling bra. She smiled as she stared at my tenting shorts.

“You like what you see, Sam? I like what I see,” she twitched her nose at my swelling cock. “I showed you mine. Time for you to show me yours.” My eyes popped since I knew what I wanted to show this beauty and where I wanted to hide it. But my wife was right behind me, fully clothed. When we played intimately with others, she always wanted to get naked first. When in the mood, she loved to be ‘forced’ and watched — usually the only one naked for a while. This was the opposite.

As I weighed the consequences of showing Sue’s girlfriend my cock, horny Sue grabbed my shorts and briefs, then whipped them to the floor. My cock leapt up and pointed at Sara. She smiled and moved against me. As I savored two, big, warm tits pressed against me, she kissed me and moved my pulsating cock up, against her warm belly. I wondered what Sue thought of that before I realized she had to be part of planning this meet up.

Sara’s warm, strong tongue wrapped around mine. My eyes closed; my heart raced; the room spun. The carpet pressed hard against my back. I looked up and saw Sara, legs spread over my face. Her bald lips were now swollen; her clit had begun to stand tall.

Sue removed my shoes and stood at my feet. She stripped off her top, setting her little girls free, then stepped out of the rest of her clothes. Two beautiful naked women now surrounded me and my rigid, throbbing cock. “Is this what you dreamed of, joining me and another lover?” asked Sue. Before I could answer, Sara took my cock in hand and aligned it with Sue’s wet and swollen pussy. With each slow stroke she slid two fingers into my wife’s pretty pussy. After watching Sue squat on my cock, she sniffed and licked one of her fragrant fingers. The other, she pushed into my mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.