Blackmail? - Cover

Blackmail?

by Sean Matthews

Copyright© 2023 by Sean Matthews

Erotica Sex Story: Is it possible to blackmail someone without meaning to?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

Is it possible to be tricked into blackmailing someone? Yeah, I guess it can happen, but you tricked me not into blackmailing someone else but into blackmailing ... you. Makes no sense, I know. I’m still trying to figure it out myself. Allow me to regale the readers with your masterful plan.

It all started when I received a text from you. Well, a picture. Not just a picture. One of you wearing a bit of a grimace but not much else. It actually took me a few minutes to see the expression on your face because my eyes immediately focused on a large purple toy displayed between your widely spread legs. If the thickness of the toy was any indication of the total length and not the inch or so still sticking out of your obviously wet pussy then you were quite full at the time the picture was taken.

Your other hand was busy pulling on your nipple very enthusiastically. I’ve never seen your tits in this state (being nekkid and all) but in your “normal” pictures they always looked large and firm. Nice to see my assessment was absolutely correct. It seemed obvious this picture could not have been taken by you as both your hands were occupied. Was the picture meant for the lucky photographer and sent to me by mistake?

My phone buzzed again. “Hi lover. I got lonely and did a video today. That was a preview of my “O” face for you. I’ll send you the video on skype”

Hmmm, you’ve never referred to me as “lover” before nor have you ever indicated any intention of even being wild enough to do a naughty video, much less sending it to someone you barely know well enough to have exchanged phone numbers with because we are in the same car pool for work. Thinking about it for a minute, I seemed to recall you had a boyfriend. I wondered if his name was next to mine in your phone. Being a pervert, but one with some morals I decided to text you back.

“Wow that was some picture. Can’t help but think it wasn’t meant for me. Your boyfriend is a lucky man”

Less than 30 seconds later my phone rang. Of course it was you and, as expected, you had panic in your voice.

“Oh my god, Sean. I’m so sorry. That was meant for Steve. Oh my god.”

I blushed a bit, even though I hadn’t done anything wrong. “He’s a very lucky man. He’s even luckier that you are sending him the video that went with it.”

“Please don’t tell anyone you have that picture.”

Being the observant person I am, I noticed you made no mention of me deleting the picture.

“Of course, I would never share. I’m too greedy.” My conscience began to get the better of me and just as I was about to offer to delete the picture and promise to make no mention of it, you began to speak again.

“I know I can’t ask you to delete the picture. Hell, you’ve already seen it obviously. All I can do is say I’ll do anything to keep Steve from finding out. He’s so jealous. He would leave me instantly. I’ll even send you the video if you promise to keep quiet about it. You might as well get the whole thing since you’ve already seen the climax.”

“Pun intended?”

“Oh my god. I’m so flustered I didn’t even realize I said that. FUCK! I still can’t believe I did that. Please don’t say anything. I have your email address. I’m sending you the video now. You can watch it but please, Please, PLEASE don’t tell ANYONE about it.”

With that I couldn’t help but laugh a little. It wasn’t like I had any ill intentions but evidently you misinterpreted my laughter.

“You want more to keep quiet, eh? The video isn’t enough?”

“No, I...,” I didn’t get to finish saying that even the video wasn’t necessary but I couldn’t get a word in. You were in full panic mode and talking so fast it was making me tired just listening to the pace of your side of the conversation.

“Ok, I’ll come over to your house. We can straighten it all out then.” Click.

You hung up so quickly, I didn’t even get a chance to say you didn’t have to come over and that you just misunderstood what I was saying. I tried calling back but you didn’t answer. I knew from the car pool route it would probably take 20 minutes for you to get to my house from yours. I resolved to save your dignity by deleting the picture in front of you and putting an end to this nonsense.

To kill some time I decided to check my email as I waited for your arrival. Guess what right at the top. I maintained the pretense that I was not going to torment you and let you see that I was going to delete the email in front of you, unopened, so you wouldn’t have to worry about me making copies of it. That worked for a few minutes as I went through all the junk email, but it was like the email was beckoning me.

“Open me, Sean. She said it was ok. She WANTS you to see it.”

“She just said that to keep me from sharing the picture. Since I am not going to share the picture anyway there is no reason for me to look.”

“But you saw that picture. You saw how deep that fake cock was stuffed in her pussy. You saw how hard she was pulling on her nipple. Damn she looked hot.”

Not only was I arguing with myself but I was losing convincingly. My last thought before opening the email was, “I’m just a man.”

The video attachment must have been quite large as it took some time to download. By the time it was done I had about 10 minutes left before I expected you to show up. That was enough time to fast forward through it and get the gist. I’d still delete it when you got here. During the download I kept up my personal mantra that I had already seen the best part. Nothing on the video could be more explicit than what I’ve previously seen.

Well, I was kind of correct. While I hadn’t seen any more of your body during the video than I had in the picture, your ongoing play-by-play during the video made the images 100 times hotter. Unconsciously I began rubbing my cock through my pants even though that was not helping it go down at all.

I thought I was paying attention to the clock so I could give myself some cool down time before you showed up but I was wrong. The doorbell went off not once, but several times in succession. Luckily I remembered to turn off the video before answering the door. In retrospect I don’t think that would have mattered at all.

As I opened the door I saw you were wearing an overcoat. I found out quickly that was the only thing you were wearing as you began taking it off before you even began pushing your way past me into my living room.

“Close the door and let’s get this over with!”

As if on auto-pilot I pushed the door closed and walked over to you. Instantly you noticed the bulge in my pants.

“Well, this shouldn’t take too long. I see you’ve been watching the video.”

With that, you sank to your knees and began the process of taking my cock out. I tried pushing you away and explaining it wasn’t necessary but you said, “Don’t worry. We will just knock this one out, then you can fuck me any way you want to.” By the time you finished that sentence you weren’t talking anymore and I was no longer capable of intelligent thought.

What amazed me is how you seemed to be in such a hurry to get to this place but you seemed to be taking your time once you got there. You pushed up my incredibly stiff cock up towards the ceiling and licked me from the base of my balls to the tip of my cock so slowly that if I was capable at that moment, I could have done my taxes and I itemize. Ok, maybe it wasn’t that long, but it was sweet agony of anticipation as you looked up into my eyes just before slipping the head of my cock into your succulent mouth. Your tongue circled the sensitive tip and tasted the precum that must have been leaking by that point.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.