Turning 24 Can Be Rough - Cover

Turning 24 Can Be Rough

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2023 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: I recount my recent weekend birthday celebration with several men from our motorcycle club while at the cabins.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Facial   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Scatology   Sex Toys   Water Sports   .

As some of you might not know, I just recently turned 24. Another year older and I’m feeling it, which probably sounds insane. Twenty-four isn’t old, it can’t be old, right? Say that to someone who has had male attention almost their entire life. Who can look online at porn and see what most men want. Even when they want everything fully legal, they want as close to 18 as possible (certain kinks aside). I know this is all in my head, the lying whispers as always. No one tells me I’m looking old, that it’s time to be put to pasture. I just know, in my own experience, what men like, and I feel I’m getting slowly further and further away from that ideal. That thought (among others I have, yay anxiety issues) makes me feel old.

Something that others that don’t follow me on my Discord and such also might not know is that I’ve been in chastity since the start of February. And unlike last time, I wasn’t getting anal or any sexual attention at all. I was for oral and urinal use only. Cum or piss sliding down my throat was the only service I could provide. The only service I did provide. Well, that’s not exactly true. Jack doesn’t abstain when I’m in chastity and we have a close friend in our circle that, if she wants (and often does), takes care of his needs. He’d been over to her place some, bure more often she was at ours. Heather’s cunt and ass are both tighter than mine, despite her being nearly a decade older. She made sure he’s felt good since I couldn’t and I’ve cleaned both her cunt and ass after Jack has filled them. I even brought her to orgasm when he finished before her. In that way, I’m still of service and use. And it’s strange, but sleeping under a throw while curled up against their legs was strangely nice.

But back to being in chastity. I have one of those thong-style chastity belts. Metal up front, with holes so I can pee without removing it. I’ve been allowed to wear my plug (I could only wear the smallest one, the bigger ones couldn’t fit through the anal hole), and that’s it. I haven’t been allowed to cum once since the start of the month. Not as punishment, but as anticipation. My birthday is near Valentine’s Day and my Owner knew I was getting antsy. He knows I need to hurt, that I need my fix as rampant and intrusive thoughts run through my brain. One thing quiets my mind and that is being used. Plus, he knows I love attention so he planned for that. Of course, some of that plan meant less attention in the short term, but that’s ok. It can be worth it.

This past Friday the 17th, I dropped the kids off at Pam’s, and then the club all rode up to a park about an hour away. We’d rented some cabins as we often did, and it was a nice weekend to just get away from it all and do some riding while the weather was perfect. I didn’t get to do that as much anymore due to the kids, so it was nice to catch up with some people. Like most in any kink community, we have circles. Those who know everything about our kinks. Those who know some, those who know little, and those who know nothing. Pretty much everyone in the club knew a little and most fell in the all or some category. Jack was careful (Don’t shit in your backyard is his philosophy) but if he trusted someone and they’d expressed interest or he knows they were, he would sometimes pull them in closer. I’d been fucked by probably a third of the club, and maybe a quarter of them on more than one occasion. I figured this was going to be one of those times. We arrived and everyone started to get settled into their cabins. The vast majority of everyone there was men, a couple with their gf/wives, and a couple women solo like Heather.

My settling in was different than most, probably. I enjoyed the ride up to the cabin. It had been a bit chilly but warm for February. My belt had vibrated wonderfully against my skin and the seat, making it one of the few times I’d been glad to be wearing it. Once in the cabin though, I was stripped naked by Jack. He slapped my face once, not too hard, then kissed me. He shoved me to the floor as I kicked off the rest of my clothes, then sucked his cock as he fumbled for the chastity key. Once he got me unlocked, we just fucked like crazy. I’m sure I was loud but I didn’t care. It had been over two weeks since I’d had an orgasm and I wanted to enjoy it. I clung to him as I shuddered, easily beating him in that race, and it wasn’t until my second longer rolling orgasm that he finally pumped a load in me. We lay there on the floor before I cleaned his cock and he wiped me up. As soon as I got up, he got out more toys. A lot more toys. I got my largest plug in my ass and was handed the wireless Hitachi. I sat on the couch naked, pressing my cunt against the wonderful toy. He told me not to cum, but to keep edging myself. I was naked, splayed out right in the front of the room. Anyone walking by could see me. I didn’t care. He wasn’t gone long before Tony came in. He was staying in our cabin anyway.

I was pretty much back on the floor, on my knees against the couch. He chose my ass and fucked it as hard as he could. I don’t have anal orgasms often but I did that time. We hadn’t been there thirty minutes and I’d already been fucked twice. And that was how the entire night was going to go. I didn’t leave the cabin once Friday night. Oh, they had a nice bonfire and lots of people were drinking and having fun in the central area. I was not. I didn’t have clothes on and I ended up just staying on the floor. If no one was in the cabin, I was edging. I’m selfish and find it difficult to edge, but since I’d already had a few orgasms, it was easier. I rarely wasn’t alone in the cabin for long. I saw many of our old friends. Kevin, Thomas, Cliff. Sometimes I got two at a time, like Eddie and Jack, going at me, front and back.

It wasn’t only old regulars, a few in the club graduated from knowing some to knowing a lot more. Looking up at Greg as he fucked my mouth before dropping a load down my throat. Eric fucking my ass, his very first anal experience (he’s the youngest in the club). It was nice and everything was just a haze of edging or fucking for a few hours while most everyone else was outside. I was brought some food and drink. I cleaned up quickly and re-lubed, but even when I ate, I had toys buzzing inside me. Jack and a couple of the guys had fun watching me eat and drink with my Lelo vibrator in me. They were passing around the phone, buzzing me as I tried to eat some brats or drink a beer. It was a struggle as I twitched and they cheered. More people ended up in the cabin, eight or nine men, and when the first guy needed to pee, things changed.

I openly was a urinal and it was amazing how many men needed to pee not long after that. The few loads of cum in my stomach were quickly joined by a couple beers I drank and a lot of sour piss, warm in my gut. More shows and fucking as guys played poker or groped me. I didn’t have my slink, but a 12-inch dildo disappeared in my ass for the men. Beer bottles (some not fully empty) got dipped deep in my ass. I did some lines, took on a line, and let a few slap my tits and belly. I danced, did some more lines, and smoked with some of the guys as I stroked them. People left and came back as the night went on. I would clean up in the bathroom, throw up some piss, then lube and head back out.

My holes got fisted, used, and toyed with. It was amazing. Not because it was the greatest sex I’d ever had. Not even close. But between the denial, the attention, and being drunk and pawed at, it was sensory overload in the best way. I didn’t feel human but I didn’t feel like an animal either. I was like a breathing toy that was getting all the use it was designed for and it was just perfection. If no one was fucking me, I was fucking or using toys. The one thing I wasn’t allowed was to stop or rest. Even when I had to pee, someone gave me a cup to use and then I drank it. I was pissed on, spit on, and slapped. Nothing too rough at the time. As I said before, there were people who knew everything and those who knew some things. More knew what a whore I was after tonight, but not all knew my limits. They just knew I was getting a birthday fantasy wish. To be a total slut and get ganged.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.