Convention Girls - Cover

Convention Girls

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2023 by Mushroom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Mandy and Peggy are at yet another game convention with their friends. But after meeting two cute guys, they wonder if they are better in the bushes than the last guys they met at such a convention.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Sharing   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Geeks   .

I grinned at Peggy in the mirror as I was putting on my makeup, and she stepped out of the shower. I sometimes still had problems accepting we had been lovers for over a year. She was hot as hell, and I absolutely adored her slender body either on the rink skating, or whenever we were able to find enough time to be alone for an hour or so.

We were at another convention, and while Pete and the rest were messing around playing games, we had decided to go swimming. And as we were starting to get hungry, we went back to the room to take showers and dressed for dinner. And I had to admit she made me jump when she squeezed my ass before bumping my hip with hers, saying it was her turn to use the mirror.

And as the last thing I had to do was put on some lipstick, I moved back into the room and let her use it. I went to the closet, and after looking for a moment decided to grab something I had brought almost as an impulse. I pulled out some white low-rise panties and my thinnest bra, and saw her watching me in the mirror as I stepped into the skirt and fastened the clasp. She grinned at me as I put on a white blouse, and nodded as she moved away from the mirror.

Deciding against lipstick, I grabbed the cherry lip gloss out of my makeup case and put it on, watching Peggy pull out a matching blouse and skirt. But I grinned inside my head when I saw she had a more everyday bra and panty set on. I went ahead and gave my hair a fast braid and with a grin at each other we held hands and walked out of the room and to the elevator.

Once on the convention floor we went from room to room, and tried to decide where to head to for dinner. We were watching a game of Risk when two guys came up to us and asked us how we were doing. One was a white guy and the other Asian, and they were each flirting with us as we watched the game. I asked the Asian guy his name, and he introduced himself as Sam. The other guy quickly added he was Larry. And after flirting for about ten minutes, I mentioned that Peggy and I were going to have to leave soon as it was time for dinner.

And just as I had hoped, Larry offered to buy us something to eat. I gave Peggy a grin, and at her nod we agreed. But I think I surprised her when I grabbed Sam’s arm, and after just a moment of hesitation she grabbed Larry’s. And together the four of us went to the buffet.

As there were no tables open we all settled into a booth once we got our food, and I sat next to Sam. Peggy once again gave me a look, which I ignored and continued to flirt with him. But soon Peggy was flirting with Larry, and I had a sense that we might be having some fun before the night was over.

After we finished eating we excused ourselves and went to the bathroom, and I saw Sam poke Larry in the side saying that they should know girls always travel in packs. I winked and nodded, and Peggy said that we never went anywhere without the other.

After peeing, we were applying more lip gloss and checking our makeup when Peggy asked me what in the hell was I doing. “I mean, come on Mandy. Why did you grab Sam?”

I smiled at her in the mirror, and after blowing her a kiss decided to have a bit more fun. “Well, what can I say? I’ve kissed you, but I’ve never kissed an Asian guy before. How about this? We head over to the pool, I saw some bushes back there that we can hide in. Let me kiss Sam for a few minutes, and you can kiss Larry. Then, we can swap. Deal?”

I saw her nod, and after a hug we headed back out. Once again I put my hand on Sam’s arm, and saw Peggy do the same to Larry. We wandered the game floor for a bit, when continued to explore. But Peggy already knew where we wanted to go, and soon was guiding Larry out the back door as Sam and I followed. Sam asked us if we wanted drinks, and Peggy asked for a diet soda. I saw him raise his eyebrow at that, and she giggled.

“What, I’m sixteen. You expect me to ask for a beer or something?” I saw Sam grin, and Peggy surprised me by crawling into Larry’s lap. They two of them were snuggled up nicely when Sam returned, and soon I was snuggled into his lap as we all talked. But after several minutes the talking ended as Peggy and I were each kissing the guys.

And Sam was a good kisser, I had to admit. And it was exciting as I had never made out with an Asian guy before, but my thoughts kept wandering to Larry. Sam was a good looking guy, but slender and barely taller than I was, typical for an Asian guy. But Larry, that was the kind of guy I wanted. Several inches taller than I was, and with wider shoulders and a nice chest. Not oversized like a football player, but obviously a fit and stronger than average guy.

And I was thinking of what that chest would feel like under my hand, as I was caressing the smaller chest of Sam. Still fit, but more wiry but still with obvious muscles through the thin shirt. And after about ten minutes I felt Sam’s hand move down to my ass and start caressing it through my skirt. As he was doing that he was kissing my neck, always a weak spot and I glanced at Peggy. Larry was rubbing her ass as well, and I knew we needed to change somehow. I gave Sam a few more kisses, then asked Peggy if she would go to the bathroom with me.

To give them credit each of the guys stood up after we left their laps, and together we made our way to the restroom. We did what we needed to do, then put on some more lip gloss and I asked if she was sure we should switch. “Mandy, yes! But it is getting late, maybe we should just head back to the room.”

“Oh, come on now, Pegs. Let’s live a little, that’s why we go to these, right? Besides, those bushes behind where we were sitting looked awfully inviting, don’t you think?”

She stopped looking at me in the mirror and turned to face me. “Amanda, what are you saying?”

I turned to face her, and took both of her hands in mine. “Pegs, it’s been a while since that time in the bushes with Carl and Mike. What say we try it again, with Sam and Larry?” I saw several emotions quickly run across her face. It was at a similar convention, and it was our second time with them. We had met them several months earlier, and she had jacked off Carl as I jacked off Mike in an alcove near the parking lot.

Then meeting them a few months later, we soon got into the bushes by the pool where she sucked his cock. I opened my blouse and had Mike fuck my tits, and both of them promised to let us know before they came.

However, we discovered that time how much of a lie that could me from a guy. Carl grabbed Peggy’s head and would not let her pull back as he came in her mouth, and Mike gave me no warning as he started to cum on my tits. We were both telling them they were pigs when we heard our names called over the PA. And we cleaned up as well as we could as we chewed the guys out, and left the bushes to find my sister and her boyfriend looking for us.

“God Mandy, did you have to remind me of him! That fucking pig would not let me pull back when he came.”

I gave her a grin, and softly whispered “Well, you did say you wanted to see what cum tasted like. Was that not what you wanted?”

“Not like that! I mean, yeah, I wanted him to cum in my mouth. But not force me to do it.”

“Well, at least he did not cum on your face and blouse. I thought I had gotten all of it, I wanted to die when Lin pointed out that I had a glob on my cheek that I had missed. And tell me you are not right now thinking of sucking Sam’s cock like that tonight in the bushes.”

And I know she was, as she blushed and gave me a little grin and nodded. We hugged, and I whispered that I was thinking of the same thing and sucking Larry’s cock. “And who knows, maybe tonight when everybody has gone to bed I can then lick your tasty little pussy.” And she gave a little shiver as I whispered that into her ear, and bit her lip after pulling back. And grabbing my hand in hers she pulled me back out and we returned to the pool area.

The guys were still waiting for us, as I knew they would. That was one thing my sister had taught me. Guys would wait almost forever, if it meant at the end there was a chance of their getting some pussy.

But they both looked a bit surprised when we returned, and Peggy quickly grabbed Sam’s arm, and I grabbed Larry’s. And soon they guys were sitting on the lounge chairs again and we were in their laps. And I had to admit, Larry’s kisses were exciting me more than Sam’s had. I could not resist caressing his chest, and it was just as I liked them. Wide and strong, but not overbuilt. And after several minutes I felt his hand creep up and caress my breast. That caused shivers to run through my body, and I am positive he could feel how it caused my nipples to harden, as I had worn my thinnest bra for a reason.

After about fifteen minutes we all took a break, and Sam softly said we could head on upstairs into the hotel. But Peggy shook her head quickly, and said she had a better idea. And just a moment after she stood up I was also, and after we each grabbed a towel from a nearby cart we were holding their hands and pulling them into the bushes.

There was about ten yards of thick brush between the pool area and the hotel itself, and once inside we were kissing the guys again. And now that we were out of sight of others, they were more aggressive. I felt Larry’s hands on my ass, and found myself grinding my body against his. I could feel his cock pressing against my belly, and it caused my pussy to flutter. But I knew we did not have much longer before we would be missed, and as his hands slipped up under my skirt and into my panties, I pulled back.

I whispered what I wanted him to do, and saw Larry nod with a smile on his face. I spread out the towel, and knelt on it as I opened my blouse. Glad that my bra was front closing, I twisted the clasp and saw Larry’s smile grow as he saw my breasts. I blushed, and leaned forward and after stroking his cock a few times to make sure it was nice and hard took it into my mouth.

I could hear Sam sighing nearby, but was giving all of my attention to the lovely cock in my mouth. And after making sure it was nice and wet, I pulled back and looked up into Larry’s face. “Larry, I want you to fuck my tits. I saw you looking at them earlier, and know you want to fuck them. So go ahead, fuck my titties. Just do me a favor, let me know before you cum.” He quickly nodded and promised he would, and I leaned forward. He placed his cock right between them, and I wrapped my mounds around it as he started pumping.

I heard a moan next to me, and looked over at Sam and Pegs. Oh, she must have had almost all of his cock in her mouth, and her hands were on his ass as she was moving back and forth on it. I saw Sam reach and put his hands on her head, and she quickly pulled back. “No, don’t you dare touch my head, keep them on my shoulders if you have to but don’t touch my head.” He looked a bit surprised, but after promising he would she took him back into her mouth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.