Daddy, I Was Naughty - Cover

Daddy, I Was Naughty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Heather works at Hooters, and she's been intentionally making mistakes because she gets off on punishments and humiliations. She doesn't know why she enjoys it - but she promises she'll behave if her father can help her with her strange compulsions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Illustrated  

It was finally Friday, and we had a long week of discipline and sexual tension.

I dropped my daughter off at work, but before I did, I asked her a few questions while permitting her to play with her tits. The first question was if this was working for her.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep worrying, Daddy. The fact that I am waking up every day and doing this should be enough to let you know this is a total mind fuck.”

“So, are you getting off on it, or is this, or does this feel like punishment?”

“Why not both?” she asked brightly. I suppose I couldn’t truly understand what she meant. In my mind, it was a binary choice, but to my daughter, it seemed that she got off on being humiliated and punished, and I had to learn to accept that. Our relationship had changed permanently – nothing would ever be the same between us after this. I felt a little guilty about this but considering I was a human ATM to bail out her poor choices and little else before this – it was certainly an improvement.

I also asked her why she started working at Hooters in the first place.

My daughter put her finger to her lip and considered her answer for a moment. “I just thought that I was blonde, had big tits, and not a lot going on upstairs, so it was a no-brainer to go be a waitress where nobody cares if you suck as a waitress. I really didn’t apply myself, and I haven’t made any career plans ... When I think about my future, I get confused. I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.”

The casual way that she dismissed even thinking about her future infuriated me. “Were you planning to just live off of me and work part-time, slut?”

“Kinda,” she mused.

I realized that she really had no plan and was just coasting through life. My daughter is pretty, and she tends to always land on her feet. People are always willing to help her and make exceptions for her. My wife definitely dotes on her.

I decided then and there that I could use my daughter’s discipline to try to guide her down a path of not only self-discovery but one where she had a future waiting for her other than being the “head” waitress at a chicken wing joint. I couldn’t just order her to be a doctor or a lawyer. I wanted the best for her in the long run.

It might mean breaking her down first so that I could rebuild her. I nodded and told her to go inside. I think she was expecting me to spank her, but I didn’t.

When my wife got home from teaching at school, she asked me why I had been driving my daughter to work every day. “Is her car not running?”

“It’s running. It just gives us time to talk,” I said.

“You could have come with us to Olive Garden last night. You chose to stay home with her.”

“No, I had to pick her up. We can go out tonight if you like. Everyone, as a family – even Heather.”

“Fine,” my wife said skeptically. I told her that we’d go to Outback Steakhouse and thought nothing of it.

It was not a problem to call Dave and get my daughter out of work early. He was happy to hear from me. I was getting nothing but positive reports from Melody about her work, and from the tips that my daughter was taking home, she was clearly pulling her weight at work and then some.

“Don’t overfeed her tonight. I am taking the slut to dinner with the family,” I told Dave on the phone.

“All I can say is that your daughter’s attitude has vastly improved. I just wish you would send her to work without that belt some days. The girl is getting extremely horny – she needs a little release.”

“Don’t worry about that, Dave. Thanks for letting her out of work a little early,” I replied dourly. I didn’t want to get overly friendly with Dave. He was still a sleazeball, but he served a purpose, and now things at my daughter’s place of employment were working like a well-oiled machine.

“Don’t mention it, Mike!” Dave was only happy to accommodate me.

Heather was doing what she enjoyed – sucking cock, and now she was working her butt off and making better tips. I wasn’t quite sure what would happen when all of this punishment was over. I thought a lot about our conversation the night before. I couldn’t see this going long-term over the years.

My solution would be that eventually, my daughter would transfer to a different restaurant, start over and have good work habits. That would probably be the only way that was going to work long-term.

I picked up my daughter. I was supposed to meet the family at Outback. I bought her a gag t-shirt at the adult bookstore. It said “Virginity Rocks” on the front. I thought that would be funny and a little ironic.

“Yeah, it’s starting to feel like that now,” she said as she changed in the truck.

“No spankings, no eating off the floor, no cum in your food. You get to have a normal family dinner out at a nice restaurant. I expect you to be on your best behavior,” I said.

“Woo-hoo,” she sounded sarcastic.

“Is that sarcasm that I detect?” I asked as I drove.

“A sarcasm detector? That’s really useful,” she joked playfully. I groaned at her joke. “Daddy, I need to talk to you about something.”

“Oh shit,” I sighed. “You want to borrow money?”

“Hardee-har-har,” she joked back. She was making more than enough now that she wouldn’t have to do that. “I’ll be paying you and mom back at this rate.”

“I just want you to be able to afford to eventually move out on your own,” I told her. I wanted her to start her own life. She was 19 and needed to be thinking about that.

“That’s kind of what I wanted to speak to you about,” she replied nervously. I wondered what she had in mind. “Rick contacted me today. He wants me back,” she began.

“Rick? The dweeb who dumped you when things got too intense? What will change?” I snorted derisively. I didn’t want her to go running back into the arms of a guy who dumped her. He also treated her like a slut and disciplined her. I felt possessive of my daughter at this point. If anyone was going to do that – it should be me.

“You don’t want to do this long term. Rick can make it sort of 24/7. I told him about the chastity belt, and he thinks it’s a great idea. He said that you sounded really cool, and he’d like to meet you.”

I shook my head in disgust. I had no interest in meeting Rick. “IS this what you want?”

“I want to be punished all the time. I don’t want nice dinners at Outback, Daddy. I hate going back and forth between my old persona and who I am now. I do not like pretending that we aren’t doing this with Mom.”

“You could try just being nice around your mom all the time, and then you don’t have to pretend to still be a brat?”

“I can’t help it sometimes. I will probably be a cunt at the dinner tonight, Daddy. I sort of like being demeaned and degraded, okay? I like it when you tease me and laugh at me, and I wanted you to fuck me last night. I like the constant humiliation at work, but even that is pretty tame. I am too busy bringing plates to tables to do much.”

“You are there to work, not play grab-ass with customers,” I reminded her.

“I know. Rick wants me to dance as a stripper, and he said he will sit in the bar and make sure that I give men super-good lap dances and don’t spend all of my time in the dressing room on my phone.”

“I’ve never known a stripper that was a nice person. I thought you wanted to behave yourself, be polite, and not a rude cunt that is put on a pedestal. Those lonely fuckers that frequent those places will fall in love with you and treat you like a princess.”

She laughed and said that Rick would have to figure out how to keep her from getting too big of a head on her shoulders. “Mom would never go for me working at a strip club while I live at home with you. I doubt she would even let me visit.”

“She doesn’t have to know,” I said.

“What happened to being honest?” she reminded me that I told her to tell the truth. When it came to telling her mom, that was my one exception. Karen would never understand any of this. Heather did have a point, though. Her mom would eventually find out that Heather wasn’t working at Hooters. She wouldn’t approve of her daughter being a stripper even if I could make sure that the manager kept her in line.

“When would you want to move in with Rick?” I asked.

“I really don’t want to do this, but it may be for the best. He wants me back now that my attitude has improved.”

“Yeah, I fixed you, and then when he gets bored or sees that you are too much work, you will want to come back and ask me to start all over?” I complained. I really didn’t want her to go to Rick, but what could I say? She was an adult and had to make her own choices about important things like this.

“I don’t really want to go, but eventually, mom and my brothers and sister are going to figure out that I am being punished. They have noticed how I’ve changed and how I defer to you. They might see a bruise or catch me wearing something tight that shows my chastity belt through my shorts. You don’t want that, and I know that we are already pushing it.”

There were times when I assumed that my wife would figure it all out. Karen is very intelligent. It is hard to pull the wool over her eyes.

The shirt that my daughter wore to dinner was a huge hit. The kids laughed pretty hard when they saw her wearing a “Virginity rocks” t-shirt ironically. Even the server laughed because it was pretty obvious that Heather’s body was built for speed, and she was no virgin.

Heather blushed but took it really well.

That night at dinner, she asked me about a credit card purchase. “Mike, there was a charge from an adult bookstore for 170 dollars on the credit card. What was that for?”

I was caught off-guard. I wished that Karen hadn’t asked me in front of our kids.

“I bought some stuff using your card, Daddy,” Heather immediately fell upon her sword. She was lying to protect me. “I borrowed the card. I plan to pay you back, though! I’ve been working full-time now! I am so sorry! I should have asked.”

My wife stared daggers at Heather. “I should have known you were buttering your father up! What on earth could you want at an adult bookstore?”

“It’s not books, I’m guessing,” Amanda added sarcastically. She looked like she was slightly amused and looking forward to whatever devious plans I may have for her.

“You know what?” Karen insisted that she didn’t want to know. She could fill in the blanks that it was probably sex toys.

“I am very disappointed in you for stealing my card. You will pay us back,” I contributed to the lie. It was against my better judgment, but it would be far more plausible than admitting I had bought her a chastity belt.

“What did you get? More sex toys?” Amanda joked.

“Were you in you in my room, you little twat?” Heather demanded. The look on her face suggested that beneath the veneer of a nice girl was still a raging bitch that was easily angered.

“I was just guessing,” Amanda backed down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.