Daddy, I Was Naughty - Cover

Daddy, I Was Naughty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Heather works at Hooters, and she's been intentionally making mistakes because she gets off on punishments and humiliations. She doesn't know why she enjoys it - but she promises she'll behave if her father can help her with her strange compulsions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Illustrated  

While my daughter was taking care of her manager’s sexual needs, I called over the hostess Melody from earlier.

I noticed that Hooters girls might appear to be bimbos, but they were incredibly observant and aware of what was going on in the restaurant. Melody looked perturbed that my daughter was visiting Dave’s office with him. She obviously didn’t believe they were in there for an innocent little conversation.

“I’ve been thinking about what you said earlier. I’d like to ask you to do me a favor,” I said.

Melody did not seem all that interested. I asked her to help me anyway. I said that I would like her to report on how well my daughter performs at work. “Text me a single number from 1-10, with one being terrible and ten being outstanding. I’ll make sure that she corrects her behavior on the next shift.”

“Yeah, I don’t give my number to just anyone, especially not a waitresses daddy going through a mid-life crisis. You can’t afford me anyway,” she chuckled.

“You don’t understand. I am not interested in dating you. I would like my daughter to be better at her job. All I need is for you, or if you aren’t working that day, to ask somebody else how she did and let me know. I’ll take care of the rest.”

Melody had one of those expressions that suggested that unless there was something in it for her, she truly wasn’t interested.

In that sense, she and Heather were very much the same. I’d seen that Heather wanted to change in the last few days. I knew in my heart that all of this wasn’t some elaborate game she was playing to trick me. She wouldn’t have gone to this much trouble over a joke.

“How would you like to be my daughter’s direct supervisor while she is at work?”

“Yeah, I can supervise her being lazy and flipping off customers,” she chuckled sarcastically.

“I can’t pay you, but what I can do is tell Heather that she has to do whatever you tell her while she is working. If you tell her to clean one of your tables, change the soda machine, or do anything that won’t get her fired – she’ll do it. If she doesn’t, then knock points off.”

She had to get back to the front desk because people were waiting to be seated. I could see that the restaurant had become a little busier since I had sat down.

“I’ll tell Heather from now on you are in charge of her, and if she doesn’t happily obey you, then she’ll deal with me.”

“Oh yeah? What are you going to do, ground her?” she laughed. Melody wasn’t much older than my daughter. She probably had to deal with the same kind of stuff at home herself.

“I will spank her butt,” I swore.

Melody stopped walking towards the front desk. She held up a finger and signaled to the people waiting that it would be one moment. “I am interested.”

When my daughter came out a few minutes later and showed me the cum in her mouth triumphantly, I told her that she’d be reporting to Melody. “Please, Daddy, Dave already tries to get us to do sexual favors for him. If the other girls find out that I am sucking his dick, they’ll probably roast me alive because now Dave might expect it from them. Melody and I really don’t get along.”

“Go tell her that you’ll seat her customers and that you’ll be doing what she tells you. Then send her back to me.”

My daughter reluctantly did it. I saw Melody’s expression turn a little wicked as she handed over some menus to Heather to seat some customers. Then she came over to me.

“Yeah?”

“Is Dave kind of a pervert?”

“The manager? No different than any other manager, really. I don’t want to talk bad about him,” she added reluctantly.

“Look, I want Dave to give my daughter more hours, but I do not want him to take advantage of the situation. In addition to being the boss of her, any time Dave starts to hit on any of the girls, why don’t you send my daughter to give him head.”

“I thought that is what she was doing in there! Dave doesn’t normally do 1:1 chats with girls during lunch rush unless he is hitting on them or firing them.”

“She’s not allowed to fuck him, but at least once a day, send her in there to suck his dick. You can make it obvious to Dave that it is up to you.”

“Your kidding, right? This is a joke?” she seemed amused but a little confused. That was completely understandable. It wasn’t every day someone made an offer like this.

“No.”

“What about for other guys? Why just Dave.”

“What are you thinking?”

“Big tippers, other managers, hell, maybe I’d have her go down on me if she is good at it,” she smiled.

Melody was a hot woman. If I wasn’t married, I would have loved to go down on her. Obviously, she’d prefer the tongue of a skilled and attractive 19-year-old girl like my daughter. I told her that would be a fair trade.

Heather looked panic stricken when I told her the news. “hand jobs or blowjobs only. No other kind of sex, and nothing that would get you fired. It has to be done in private.”

“Oh my god, Dad...”

“I thought you liked sucking cocks?”

“Yeah, but...” she started to want to back pedal.

“Look, you said any hole, any man, any time. It sounds like you are all talking, and you want to chicken out of our arrangement,” I said.

“No, I guess this is like a punishment, but I enjoy giving head. Just at work, it’s complicated. The other girls will get jealous that I am getting special treatment from the managers and getting REALLY popular with the customers. I like sucking dicks, but I don’t just go up to randos on the street and offer.”

“Yeah, you make them answer a personal ad on a dating app,” I said sarcastically. “I’ll tell Melody she can use you three times a day, and that’s it. Sort of like a Genie in the bottle.”

I left knowing that my daughter would suck two more cocks that day before I picked her up. It was hard doing my normal work all day and waiting for her to get off of work. I was so turned on that I started looking at porn and jerked off.

When my wife got home from work, I fucked her before dinner. That was something we seldom ever did.

“I like your new attitude, and I like how Heather has behaved. I guess I am a lucky woman,” Karen kissed me and pressed her tits into my chest before letting me get dressed to go pick up Heather. I felt a little guilty about that. The reason for my horniness was my increasingly sexual relationship with my daughter.

I vowed, though, that there were some lines I could not cross. I could order her to suck dicks. I could masturbate that big dildo into her ass and watch her fuck herself. I just couldn’t actually order her to fuck me. That was out of the question.

I started to have some doubts about what Heather and I were doing. I was enjoying myself, but now I was requiring her to obey a co-worker in the real world. It was different in the privacy of our own home. I remembered the horrified look on Heather’s face as I left her when I told her she had to basically be Melody’s do-bitch at work.

I brought one of her normal-sized dildos with me in the truck, but I left the paddle at home. I planned to have a talk with Heather. I wasn’t sure if I could undo what I had begun at her work. I might be able to chalk it up as a wild day and put an end to it before it got out of hand.

I felt like I had probably overstepped my new authority as well. I told myself that I was in charge because I wasn’t going to abuse or use Heather for my own personal gratification. I wasn’t going to hurt her either. If she kept looking for guys on the Internet to treat her like a little slut pig, she’d eventually draw one who did more than just hurt her – he might kill her.

Yet, I had put Melody in charge. A girl that I had barely spoken to. She seemed a little stuck up and self-absorbed, but so did most Hooters girls. I felt like that was a boneheaded move.

When I came to Hooters to pick my daughter up, I texted her to be waiting in the parking lot where I spanked her earlier. She wasn’t there when I got there. I felt like perhaps I deserved that. Heather was already on the fence about sucking off her manager, and she was probably going to end our experiment in punishment or whatever you want to call it.

I thought that might be for the best, and it may even be better if I waited until she told me that. I texted her again and waited outside, but when there was no response for 10 minutes I came inside.

Melody was at the front desk. She smiled at me when I arrived. “Where is Heather?”

“She’s still working. Is it 7pm already? Wow, time flies when you are having fun,” she held up my daughter’s cell phone. “I took it. That kept her from being distracted. Ah, I see you texted her to wait for you outside where you spanked her before work? That explains why her panty hose is ripped.”

I took the phone back and thanked Melody politely. Melody must have made my daughter pull her shorts down at some point during the day.

Heather was enthusiastically carrying plates, and really hustling to serve her tables. She saw me and told her table “My shift is ending, so I am going to turn you over to my friend Melody.”

She looked sweaty, tired and strangely radiant – as if her eyes were brighter than normal.

“Okay, table 38 was just served. If you will take them on and handle table six, five and four, I can clock out,” she said.

“Yeah, I’ll make sure any tips are yours. You did really good today, Heather,” Melody smiled with pursed lips as if she were amused by my daughter’s exhaustion. The other Hooters waitresses weren’t hustling like Heather. They were moving at normal speed.

“That’s okay, I made a lot more tips than usual today. As long as you cash them out, you can have it. Thanks Melody, so much.”

“Yeah, you can thank your father,” Melody smirked and looked up at me with a wicked expression.

Heather took my hand and led me out of the restaurant after she clocked out. “Oh my god, you fucking bastard!” she finally stopped playing the naïve but eager waitress.

“Sorry,” I began to apologize.

“Rule 10 was no compliments, do you know how many people told me that I did a good job today? Basically everybody,” she beamed with pride. I wasn’t sure what just happened. She had just called me a bastard.

“How did you know Melody and I are rivals? Have I mentioned her before? Or that Dave has a thing for me? It was like this perfect shit-storm today having to fetch and clean whatever she told me while Dave kept licking his lips and staring at me. He thinks I am his girlfriend now,” she said.

“I just wanted him to schedule you a few more hours,” I admitted.

“Yeah, he DID, I am full-time now, and I am so fucking horny. Was I good today? Can I please get a spanking and then fuck myself in the truck on the way home?”

“You want to be spanked? Why?”

“Everyone made me feel so ... I don’t know, they kept telling me how great I am. Please daddy? Give me a hard one. I know we agreed to a few hours a day, but it’s been like this constant tease at work. Melody is a real ruthless bitch. She made me go down on her stank pussy, and suck off an old man that smelled like Poligrip and desperation. It was disgusting.”

“I didn’t bring the paddle, but I brought your dildo,” I told her as I hopped in the truck.

“You can pull off your panty hose and shorts and fuck yourself in the truck.”

“Oh, thank you Daddy,” she said as she stripped bottomless in the passenger seat. She plunged the dildo into her pussy and began to rub her thumb around her anus with her legs spread apart as if she were in paradise.

I listened to the radio and tried not to watch too closely. I had to drive, but the smell of her satisfaction (and dripping pussy) as well as her sighs and mewling noises were getting me horny.

“How did Melody end up seeing your pantyhose was torn?”

“I fucked Dave and her in the office, I meant to confess right away but I just needed to get off,” she admitted as she pumped her pussy.

I hit my brakes and reminded her that I said no sex.

“I know but I was so turned on, I am really weak, Daddy. I don’t have that kind of will power. That’s why I asked to be punished. I know I did wrong, and that’s why I told you what I did. I did a three way with Dave and Melody – two of the people I hate the most at work. It was kind of like this grudge sex which is what made it memorable.

“This can’t work if you are disobeying me,” I took her dildo from her. I almost threw it out the window.

“I am sorry Daddy. They kept teasing me and tempting me, and it was Melody’s idea that we do it together. She wanted Dave to give her a raise, and she kind of used me as bait. I licked his ass, Daddy. It was so fucking gross. I didn’t think Melody would be that cool. She totally got into it.”

“It sounds like you found the perfect person to punish you,” I said. I was out out. If my daughter wanted to obey Melody instead of me then that was fine with me. I was ready to call this whole thing quits.

“The only reason I obeyed Melody was because you told me that I had to. I would never have gone up to her and asked her to treat me like her little bitch. I thought you wanted me to do what she told me, and I know I was weak and gave into temptation but I like sex. Please let me have the dildo back, Daddy?” she sat with her legs spread and her shorts down around her ankles.

“Sit down on this dildo, get it all the way up your ass, and put your shorts back on. Leave the hose off,” I said.

“Sorry Daddy,” she pouted as she kicked off her hose, and crammed that dildo into her backdoor. Heather scrunched her nose in pain as she pushed it as far up her back channel as it would go. I drove in silence and ignored her questions.

I wasn’t sure where I was going. I needed to think. I was lucky I was in an area where hookers like to operate. I almost made her get out and start working the streets. “If you want to fuck, then you can fuck for money,” I thought.

I began to wonder about what the goal of these punishments were. She had been teased all day, and she could be commanded to go down on men (or women) and she liked that. It may not be entirely fair to Heather to punish her for doing what she enjoyed when the person in charge of her told her to do it.

I considered that if I made her suck SOOO many cocks, that she finally drowned in cum that she might not want to do it anymore. However, I wasn’t trying to make my daughter asexual. I was envious of how into sex Heather truly was.

Most women were not like that.

I did want to CONTROL how much sex she had though. I saw a titty bar and briefly considered starting her as a dancer, but I assumed we’d run into the same problem I had with her at Hooters – she’d get into it and quickly get turned on. Heather was hot enough she could easily find someone willing to satisfy those cravings for her.

Next to the titty bar was an adult bookstore. I stopped to see what kind of sex toys or even bondage gear that they had. The store smelled of reefer, and the guy behind the cash register looked disinterested and bored.

He had a collection of dildos and sex toys, next to pipes to smoke marijuana in the counter at the front.

The store was nearly empty. There were rows and rows of useless DVDs and a small section of dirty magazines. They were all but entirely obsolete in an age where everyone got their porn on the Internet. The store seemed completely abandoned except for the three of us.

“No professionals,” he said to us.

“Huh?”

“You heard me. You’ll get us closed down if you are looking to charge money,” he looked at my daughter wearing the Hooter’s uniform as if he was sizing her up. “Cute costume though. You look like you really work at Hooters.”

“Charge money?” I asked.

“Don’t play dumb, dude. Stripper from across the street comes in to try to work the stalls in the back. She gets some guy to pretend to be her husband and says you guys are married swingers? I am not buying it. Money doesn’t change hands back there.”

I realized that he had us all wrong. “We aren’t interested in money. How much does it cost to rent a stall?”

He looked at me skeptically. “20 bucks an hour, but if I catch you charging money then I’ll have you arrested myself. There aren’t many guys back there right now anyway. Things don’t pick up until later when the bar closes and the horny men start rolling out looking for a little relief.”

Heather looked at me with a confused expression on her face. I passed him a 20, and he led us back to the back. There were six “stalls”. He put us in the middle. There was a privacy curtain and inside the stall was a grainy TV playing cheesy porn. The carpet was disgusting and there were two small seats made of a tough red Naugahyde. I knew why they were in there. They made it easier to kneel in front of the holes on either side of the stall.

They could also be easily cleaned off when someone came.

“There are some mints, a few condoms, and some Windex and a rag on that shelf,” he pointed to a wooden beam that acted as a shelf.

“Strip, and wait here for any cocks,” I said while the man was still with us. He didn’t wait to watch my daughter strip though. The cashier seemed like he was fairly jaded and had seen and heard pretty much everything.

I took her clothes and told him that he can search for her at the end. “There won’t be any money on her,” I promised.

He didn’t seem interested in the offer. I left with him and began to peruse the store while I waited. I texted my wife to let her know that my daughter and I were having a discussion and we’d be home later.

“I can’t wait to see you later tonight, Lover,” she texted back right away and added “/swoon.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.