Daddy, I Was Naughty - Cover

Daddy, I Was Naughty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 27

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Heather works at Hooters, and she's been intentionally making mistakes because she gets off on punishments and humiliations. She doesn't know why she enjoys it - but she promises she'll behave if her father can help her with her strange compulsions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Illustrated  

I wasn’t sure if it was common in Ukraine for girls to have sex with their brothers. I got the impression that it might be with how casually he talked about it. He seemed frustrated with her. “You tie them up? Spank them?”

I told her brother that I made the girls stand in the nude while we ate at home. I was nice and allowed them to eat leftovers. I teased them the entire time that they could be eating fresh food - but things had to bet his way now.

I do not know why they liked being teased - but their pussies were clearly wet by the end of dinner.

“That would be funny,” he laughed. I don’t think he believed that I was that strict with my wife and daughter.

I explained that I often make them train with a butt plug at dinner or stick their thumb up their ass while they watch the rest of us eat.

“Your family does not mind?” he smiled.

I told him that they were getting used to it.

“I like it very much. You might be part Ukrainian,” he laughed. We exchanged phone numbers. Even though he was handsome and young, his voice reminded me of Borat – especially when he spoke about raunchy things like fucking his sister.

Bogdan bragged that he would be ready to go again in less than thirty minutes, and he was. He boasted that Ukrainian men were very virile. When Heather popped her head out of the booth, it was almost like the groundhog that saw its shadow. She went right back into the booth with the next guy.

However, eventually, she emerged and went on stage, and I sent Bogdan to take her back to the private booth. This time I gave him some money to give to her and didn’t tell her it was a freebie. I wanted to test her.

When Bogdan emerged, he looked exhausted, and his pants were freshly stained with jizz. There is a guy that sits by the private booths to make sure that the girls don’t get hurt, but he is pretty used to things like that, and he ignored it.

Bogdan said that my wife was much better. “I had to ask, but when I told her I wanted anal, she was happy to spread. She did not leave any brown stains on my dick. How do you keep them so clean back there?”

I didn’t have to tell them to do anything in particular. I assumed that both my wife and daughter knew how to wash their asses. “She did not eat my cum, but I understand. My cock had been in her butt.”

I was puzzled. Bogdan was happy but not as happy as he could be. Heather was very generous and sexually free. I didn’t forbid her to have sex. She could have gotten herself off if she wanted.

That night, Tityana didn’t adjust all that well to her new rules. She made a stupid face when the DJ played a cute pop song like “All That She Wants is Another Baby.” She didn’t adjust well to walking around naked between sets, but she accepted it, and when her brother told her to suck the cocks of all the men that worked there, she refused. “Kenny only!”

I didn’t wait around to see if Kenny wanted another BJ. I took the girls to the truck and told them what a good job they had done.

“Thank you!” they both beamed sweetly.

I told my wife what Bogdan said about her.

“I am sure by experienced, he actually said worn-out whore, but flattery will get you everywhere,” she chuckled.

“You took his dick out and sat on it. Do you do that to every guy?”

She blushed and looked down. “You said he was your friend,” she reminded me. I smacked her tits and said I asked her a question.

“Yes, most men don’t complain, and my regulars all expect it,” she admitted.

“MOM!” Heather snickered over how brazen her mother had become.

“It’s Spunky now, and you do it as well,” Heather reminded her.

“Not EVERY guy, and usually I wait to see if he offers me a little money to do something extra,” she said.

Karen said when they dance together, they usually get right to it.

“Yeah, but he usually wants to see me with you! That’s like a double dance anyway,” Heather bragged.

“It’s more like a double fuck,” Karen clarified with a smirk.

I had never thought to ask the girls how they priced different dances. I had also never insisted they do certain things. I wasn’t sure what I wanted them to do. I definitely did not want them to hustle the guys for money after they priced them a dance. I also didn’t want them undercutting the other strippers or pricing themselves out of a dance.

“In the future, no fingers or cocks in the pussies unless I ALLOW it, and they have to ask you to take their cocks out. You can blow or let them fuck your ass. I do not want you getting too turned on.”

“Oh, trust me, most guys don’t turn me on,” Karen admitted with a sort of pragmatic certainty, but she didn’t argue.

“I might send another guy back there with money next time, and if he tells me you are trying to get yourself off, then I am going to make you run all the way butt naked with a barbell sticking out of your ass,” I promised.

The girls didn’t seem to believe me, and I was half-joking. I told them that I did like that they played with their cum and ate it. The girls seemed pleased that I even noticed those little extras that they did.

I told them that Bogdan recognized how clean Heather’s asshole was and asked what she did to make sure she was clean.

“I take it up the ass so much that there is seldom any poopy in my butt, but I also do an enema whenever I get a chance,” she admitted like it was normal. My wife said the same thing. I told them in the future I wanted to watch, and they had to ask permission.

“It’s kind of gross,” they assured me. That night my wife washed the cum and brown water out of her asshole. A wet cigarette butt washed out of her asshole.

“Did a guy use you like an ashtray?” I asked.

“Honestly, I get a lot of fingers and toys stuffed inside of me. A guy might have snuck that up there, but I didn’t notice,” my wife admitted as she bent over and gave herself a second enema to clean herself out fully.

“I should make you do this right out in the fucking living room like when I made you shave your cunts!”

My wife got silent and looked down at the ground.

“It could be way worse. In Ukraine, apparently, discipline in the family for ALL The girls is pretty normal,” I said.

“I am sure Mandy wouldn’t like that,” Heather laughed.

It was the first time I even considered Mandy being included with the other girls. It made me uncomfortable, and I put the two of them in the corner together, titty to titty, after they finished the enemas and made them touch lips and stare at each other while I relaxed and watched a little television before letting them join me in bed.

Friday came and went, just like the night before. The girls were exhausted after a night of working. Tityana had “Tityana” written in magic marker on her ass that night. Bogdan was happy to see me, and we talked a little, but I didn’t send him back with the girls. They’d know I was testing them if I sent him to get a private dance.

That morning I made the girls stand for breakfast like I normally did. I remember Steve and Mandy asked when this would be over, and if the girls could at least join us for breakfast. I told them that it would be like this for the foreseeable future, and that was the end of it.

I think it was Saturday afternoon, and Spunky and Gobbler were doing chores. I was considering asking the kids to re-apply their names to their butt in marker. Steve and Mandy might not want to do it, but I could count on Edgar to want to touch their butts.

I heard a disgusted scream upstairs. “Dad, what the fuck?” Mandy came barreling down the stairs angrily right after that. She demanded an explanation as her mother crawled behind her.

“Get up, Mom! This has gone too far!” she insisted.

I thought things had pretty much settled down, and it had been established this was just how things were now. “I am sorry! I am sorry!” Karen begged.

Heather, Steve, and Edgar came out from wherever they were to see what was going on in the living room. Heather was naked and had been cleaning downstairs.

“You have nothing to apologize for, Mom,” Mandy insisted, and when my wife tried to correct her, Mandy said that we were done with this nonsense.

I insisted she tell me what was going on.

“I accidentally walked into the bathroom while Mom was “cleaning,”” my daughter held up air quotes. She looked disgusted as she explained that she caught my wife licking the inside of the toilet rim.

Steve and Edgar both responded with a loud disgusted sound and looked at Heather. Heather looked down at the ground.

“Ever since I screwed up and left your pee dribble on the toilet seat, your father felt it was best if...” my wife began to explain politely. She looked deeply humiliated because her face turned red, but she was calm.

“No!” Mandy didn’t have it. She insisted my wife stop talking, and she did. “I had JUST used the bathroom. That wasn’t your fault!”

Then she turned to me and said that I told them the week before that if this was getting out of hand, we’d stop. I hadn’t said it quite like that, but I remembered making the deal. I just didn’t think there was a problem anymore.

“Do you two feel this way?” I asked Steve and Edgar.

“It doesn’t matter! I FEEL this way, and that’s enough! You can’t make mom lick toilet bowls. That’s gross and cruel.”

“Yeah, and it’s not fair that they can’t sit down while we eat,” Steve joined his sister.

Edgar didn’t offer an opinion, but he didn’t contradict his older brother and sister.

“You have some good points,” I acknowledged. I said that I could tone things down. I had been thinking about doing it anyway. The girls were making good money dancing and, for the most part, VERY obedient. They were seldom in any sort of trouble, and most of the spankings I gave them were more like maintenance spankings to remind them who was boss.

“No toning it down. We are done, done,” Mandy insisted. Steve nodded in agreement, and Edgar even reluctantly acknowledged it.

“I am sorry this made you guys uncomfortable,” my wife apologized.

“PLEASE DO NOT SAY YOU ARE SORRY, MOM,” Mandy nearly shouted angrily. “You are the best. You put up with all of Dad’s shit, and no matter how sadistic he or Steve was with you – you just put up with it.”

“How was I sadistic?” Steve countered.

“You throw all your stuff on the ground and laugh when she has to clean it up,” Mandy said.

“Jesus, you make me sound like Dad. Mom’s the maid now. That’s her job,” Steve laughed.

“She’s done! Heather too! This whole thing is done,” Mandy insisted.

I was about to acknowledge that we had probably gone way too far with things when my wife cleared her throat. The others looked at her, and she asked to speak to me privately.

“No, whatever you are going to say to Dad, you can say to all of us. Don’t let him talk you into more of this but just in private. I know you guys get buck wild in your bedroom,” Mandy said. The others confirmed they heard the slaps and screams and knew something was happening in there.

“Okay, what I have to say, I do not think you want to hear,” my wife said.

“Could you get dressed first?” Mandy said.

“Let me say what I need to say, and then you can decide, okay?” my wife asked somberly.

“I lied about some things,” she began her explanation. I sat down in the recliner when I heard my wife say that. I knew this was going to be a difficult explanation. The others sat on the couch. My wife started to kneel, and Mandy insisted she take a chair.

“I have kind of gotten used to kneeling, and after you hear what I have to say, you may prefer me to remain kneeling,” Karen went down to her knees, spread them apart, and squatted in the exposed position that I liked her in. She put her hands behind her head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.