Daddy, I Was Naughty - Cover

Daddy, I Was Naughty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 25

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Heather works at Hooters, and she's been intentionally making mistakes because she gets off on punishments and humiliations. She doesn't know why she enjoys it - but she promises she'll behave if her father can help her with her strange compulsions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Illustrated  

Heather wiped a small tear from her eye and nodded. She looked over her shoulder at Edgar and nodded. “I am sorry; you guys probably think that I am a freak,” she pouted.

“We both asked for this, and your father is making you finally cash the check you wrote with your mouth. Do you still like being punished?”

I expected Heather to wag her tongue like an excited puppy because that’s what seemed to motivate her through all of the new changes that we’d introduce her.

I observed my daughter waffle in silence for a moment of indecision. It was rare to see Heather become reluctant or even introspective. She didn’t answer, and I probably should have made her have that discussion with the kids. When Heather first approached me about the arrangement she wanted to have, we had an understanding that she would improve her behavior if I punished her.

She wanted to be humiliated, spanked, teased, and have her sexuality controlled under the strictest of conditions. Now that her brothers and sister knew about it – she seemed to have doubts.

I adjusted how strict I was after that. I didn’t make the girls canvas the rest of the neighborhood. I didn’t make them start turning tricks while washing cars. I did make them get the lawnmower and weed eater and trim up the lawn.

It was hot, sweaty, boring work. Edgar, Steve, and Mandy eventually went back to what they were doing in the house. I made the girls shower together and get ready for work at the strip club. Their new names didn’t wash off of their asses because it was written in marker.

I dressed them up in minimal clothing and took them out of the house looking like total streetwalkers. Their eyes were painted up in blue mascara, and they had cheap cherry-red lipstick on their lips.

When I got to the club with the girls, Barbie thought I may have gone too far writing their stripper names on their asses. She thought that was funny, though. She introduced me to “Andy,” her daughter.

Andy was a trans boy a little younger than my oldest son Steve. She looked pretty and was very effeminate. It was Sunday, and the club was much more laid back than it had been the previous night. There were only a handful of girls, and they had no problem changing in front of Andy even though he wasn’t 18 years old.

Andy was “one of the girls” to them.

I didn’t talk to Andy that night, but it made me think about my own sons. Andy’s reality was a strip club dressing room because his mother worked there. He enjoyed hanging out and listening to the gossip and drama between the girls.

Even though I kept Gobbler and Spunky working the floor and drama free – most of the girls accused each other of stealing their favorite customer or teased each other with left-handed reverse compliments.

Andy saw tits and ass and had as much interest in that as I did in a Vegan meatless hamburger (none). I didn’t consider being trans or gay to be a negative. Andy saw the dark side of life in strip clubs and heard the girls’ stories about handsy men, but she seemed like a good kid overall.

Andy didn’t actually watch the girls sucking cocks in the booths, but I was pretty sure she knew that they ALL (or at least most) did if the money was right. She didn’t watch them doing cocaine either, but I think Andy knew that most of them did one form of drug or another to cope with life.

I began to think that my own kids would adjust to the new rules around the house. It may be different than how things were for most people. I would just keep things from getting out of hand around them.

I humiliated the girls at work. I made them suck off every male employee – sometimes while squatting naked in the back alley. I made them eat the pussies of any dancer that wanted their tongues. I made them be generous with their bodies to every customer, no matter how cheap they were.

I gave them a very short break, no alcohol, and minimal time to lollygag or talk. I kept them fully naked between sets on stage. I told my wife that if men asked her why her name was written on her ass, she had to tell them that I wrote it on her ass so she wouldn’t forget who she was now.

“Steve wrote it on my ass,” she reminded me.

“Are you going to tell them that your son wrote Spunky on your ass?” I asked.

My wife was quiet, and she didn’t respond. I assumed she was happy that I didn’t make her sound like she was serving them as well.

After that, when she was home, I did make her and Heather do all of the chores (yard work included). I dressed her like a slut when she had to go to the grocery store and sent her with the kids out in public.

I didn’t try to humiliate them (too much) in public when the kids were around. However, I routinely took my wife and daughter out alone and had them flash and offer to suck random strangers off. I spanked them at the park or the mall and invited others to spank them as well.

The new paradigm in the house was that I had the girls minimally humiliated but reserved the heavy stuff for private. I moved Heather into my room. I told my wife that it was now “my room” and promised that if she misbehaved, I’d get a dog cage and keep the two of them in the living room in front of everyone.

Heather and Karen were the lowest-ranking members of the household now. I didn’t stop the kids from teasing them about being naked and having to perform their old chores. It was natural and amusing – and after a few days, the kids got more used to the way things were now, and most of the raunchier jokes stopped.

Edgar seemed to respect his mother even more. She didn’t try telling him to do things around the house. I was tempted to tell her that she could start disciplining the kids and talking to them the way she used to around the house when they were unruly. I felt like we could probably find a good balance between the bedroom discipline and the household discipline that would be livable long term.

My wife begged me not to send her to school dressed like a total slut. I settled for no bra or panties under her normal teaching outfit. She asked me what the rules at school were and pointed out she could lose her job if she wasn’t forceful with the students.

“You can’t be a bitch, and if the kids find out and tell me – I might just make you quit your job!”

“I am so close to tenure, and I have over a decade of teaching, Mike! Please don’t!”

And so I didn’t. I pretty much let my wife get away with behaving normally at work without many changes and strip at the door when she got home.

Heather wasn’t so lucky. I had always made her lose all credibility at Hooters. I made her the plaything of her former friend and current boss. I loved hearing them tell me how many cocks she sucked at work and how much better-behaved she was now.

I made my wife listen to Heather regale me with stories of her humiliations at Hooters. I warned Karen that I might make her serve the principal and other teachers – if not some of the Football team.

“I am sure I can find another teacher that you’ve pissed off who’ll boss you around the way that Melody and Dave do,” I teased her when the three of us were in my truck going to visit the Torso Trap for her night shift.

“It’s fair, Mike, but please? I’d never be able to keep it a secret, and I’d probably end up fucking the entire 10th grade on my lunch break. I am being run ragged between stripping, teaching, and coming home and doing the chores!”

I have to admit that I felt guilty about pushing my wife so hard. I had to be practical about things. I was truly keeping them constantly humiliated. I forgot to mention that after it was all said and done, and I took them to my room – I fucked them both until I was worn out and then tied them up together.

Heather and Karen were becoming a LOT closer through this, and I don’t just mean the shared emotions of the experience. I made them eat each other’s pussies, lick each other’s tits and kiss each other. I made them take turns slobbing my knob.

I knew that many of their regular customers knew that they were mother and daughter and paid for a show to watch them TOGETHER. I made it abundantly clear that the kids wouldn’t know but that there was no boundary between them physically. I even made them French kiss each other’s asshole.

It was incest – there was no other way to describe it. I was fucking my daughter, and so I said it was only fair that Karen fuck her too. There was nothing about what we did that was ‘making love.’ It was raunchy sex – of the most deviant kind.

I slapped them, spanked them, choke-fucked them, came on their tits, and after they finished draining my balls – I made them kiss my cum into each other’s cunts and lap it up. The only thing I did not do was make the two of them lick my hairy asshole. I liked watching them lick each other – but I felt that may be going too far.

I think it was Tuesday night that I gave the girls the “night off” from the club. Barbie told me that it would be slow anyway.

I gave Heather the night off from dancing. I didn’t give her the night off from being punished. Instead, I let Pete take her out after work again. This time from what I understand, he brought her to his house, and he and his friends fucked the shit out of her over and over.

I didn’t tell my wife where I sent Heather, but she assumed it was something like that. She did all of her own chores and Heather’s chores that night while I watched TV. I didn’t have to tell her to take on the additional responsibility – she just did it. I was actually proud of her.

Then I walked into the downstairs bathroom and saw a few dribbles of piss and a couple pubic hairs on the seat. I was livid – I think I saw red. I demanded an explanation!

“I am sorry! I cleaned that up an hour ago! I must have missed a spot! I am so tired, Mike! Please, please, I am worn out!”

“You know the rules! You are being punished for a reason! Go wait for me in the living room. Hold your ankles and bend over by the couch!”

“Please, Mike! Let me clean it up first!” my wife begged me like her life depended on it.

“Fine, I thought you were TOO TIRED TO DO IT PROPERLY. Now that you know you are going to get punished in front of your kids, you have energy?” I felt my wife was trying to manipulate me into letting her out of what was a valid reason to punish her. I told her that she’d still be punished, but I wanted to see her get down on her hands and knees and clean it PROPERLY!

I rarely had to punish my wife. Unlike Heather, she usually did an outstanding job. This was a legitimate fuck and I was going to savor it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.