Daddy, I Was Naughty - Cover

Daddy, I Was Naughty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Heather works at Hooters, and she's been intentionally making mistakes because she gets off on punishments and humiliations. She doesn't know why she enjoys it - but she promises she'll behave if her father can help her with her strange compulsions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Illustrated  

When we got home, the kids were sound asleep. It was well past 3am. I made the girls dance in the sprinklers on the front lawn nude in the night air. I left my wife standing outside with her hands behind her head, facing the street. If a car rolled down the road, it would be doubtful that they’d look in her direction and see her – but it WAS possible.

“You dry off, and I’ll be back for you, cunt! I hope you had fun tonight,” I said sarcastically.

I made Heather crawl upstairs to her room, tightened her chastity belt on her, and told her that she could sleep on the floor. No pillow, no blanket – at the foot of her bed.

“I thought I did well tonight, daddy?”

“You did, but you told me not to praise you and treat you like a spoiled little cunt, and since that is working so well, I am going to hogtie you and leave you like that on the floor,” I said proudly.

“What if my brothers and sisters walk in on me, and I am all tied up?”

“You’ll have your chastity belt covering your precious asshole and cunt, so what are they going to do?”

“Put red hots (the candies) in my mouth and slap me silly?” she joked.

“If they do, tell me, and I will deal with it. “ Get some rest – you have a long day tomorrow,” I said.

“Daddy, please slap my ass until I cry?” she begged as I walked out. I loved hearing Heather beg, and I made her plead a few times very convincingly that she needed a spanking just before I flicked off the night and closed the door without another word – anticipation and denial!!

I slipped a blindfold over my wife’s eyes when I came outside. I led my wife into the house by her nipples. She had to trust me and kept bumping into things and stubbing her toes. “I think tomorrow I will make you clean the house blindfolded,” I warned her.

“You meanie butt,” she stuck her tongue out at me playfully. I had heard Heather use that exact same expression a few times when I was particularly sadistic.

“You love it?” I asked.

“No more talk, please. Take me and fuck the shit out of me? I am so horny and turned on that I would fuck a horse!”

I could imagine my wife getting impaled by a giant horse cock. I threw her on the bed and pinned her down.

“Where is Heather? Do you want her here?” she whispered. The blindfold had fallen off as she struggled.

“To watch me fuck you?” I asked. That was an idea -treat her like a cuckold and make her watch us having sex while wishing she could be having sex.

“No, we can all three if you want?” Karen implied I could invite Heather to bed with us to participate. “It’s okay,” she saw my reluctance. “I am sure you guys did things last week, and she and I did things together tonight. I went down on her, she went down on me, and we did things with guys together ... if you are uncomfortable,” she backed away from the suggestion.

“I am not uncomfortable, Karen. I am just shocked that you are SO comfortable with our daughter joining us,” I said.

“When you told me to suck your cock in the truck, I could tell from the look on your face you wanted Heather to lick your nuts and join me, but you were afraid to ask. I’ve been sucking dicks with her all night -it may as well be yours. You’ve been amazing all night, honey. You came up with all of these rules. I was shocked that you are so perverted,” she said pervert like it was a compliment.

“Those other girls at the club hate you,” I warned her.

“Oh, they hate our guts. They laugh at us and ridicule us to our faces, and then they get envious that we get all this attention. You were right to call me Spunky. Most guys know that means I like cum. I lied tonight,” she admitted.

“What?”

“I lied,” she repeated. I told her I knew that and asked her to tell me what she had lied about. I felt apprehensive and not angry. “I did swallow cum. It seemed like a huge waste to throw the full condoms in the trash. I fished them out and ate them, sort of like Gogurt tubes. You know?”

“You dirty slut,” I was so proud and shocked that my wife was so nasty.

“Please don’t tell Heather,” my wife insisted. “I pretended that you ordered me to do it, but like maybe these were instructions JUST for me to obey...”

I didn’t understand why she didn’t want Heather to know about it.

“Heather is so enthusiastic and giggly, she would have made a game of it to see who could eat the most or carry the most condoms in her mouth or shoved them in her pussy or something. You were absolutely right to do this with her, by the way.”

I asked her to explain.

“Heather loves degrading herself and doing nasty things. She’s been bragging about how awesome you are compared to Rick. If you hadn’t done this with her, she would have found somebody who would, and he probably would have hurt her or done way worse things to her. She was going to do this stuff – it’s better that she does it with us.”

“You are totally okay with it if I fuck her?”

“I’d like to be present when you do. Heather and I played with men tonight, so it seems only fair. I don’t think she is going to mind. I know you’ve thought about it, and whatever happened before is in the past. I think it’s silly not to invite her in here.”

I couldn’t believe it. My wife was actually asking me to go get Heather and bring her into our bedroom.

This was either outstanding or a test – a trap of sorts?

I was probably being paranoid, but I will admit that my apprehension was simply that Karen may be evaluating just how readily I was willing to fuck Heather in front of her. A lot had transpired today, and yet it had ONLY been one day.

The woman I had spent 20 years with had shocked the hell out of me today. I doubted very seriously she did all of that so that she could test my fidelity and loyalty to our marriage by seeing if I wanted to have sex with my daughter.

“Did I overstep, Mike? I don’t know my role yet. You’ve been so nasty with us and so naughty – Did I go too far?”

Was Karen really asking if she had gone too far? When she mentioned her “role,” my wheels began to spin. How much of this was actual reality, and how much of what we were doing together as man and wife were fantasy and role-playing? It was now a total blur to me.

Did my wife really want me to be a disciplinarian to her and our daughter? Did she really see me that way? Was she really surrendering to me, or was this a bedroom fantasy we carried too far into our real life?

What were the real-world implications? Was I overthinking it?

“Crawl upstairs, kiss her awake, lick her nipples, and fondle her. I’ll be watching, and if she begs enough, then I’ll untie her and fuck you both.”

“You tied her up?” Karen looked at me with newfound respect.

“I can’t have Gobbler playing with herself alone in her room,” I said.

“Please don’t call me Spunky around the rest of the family, Mike,” she begged as she slid off the bed and began to crawl out of the bedroom.

“Why? You love spunk, and that’s your stripper name,” I joked. I assumed she knew it would be a joke.

A small tear rolled down her eye as she turned around and looked at me. “I’ve probably blown their minds already. If you are going to call me spunky, does that mean they can call me spunky too?”

I had said that anything the kids saw me doing – they could pretty much do as a rule of thumb. “No,” I decided hastily without thinking that may be too much change. “You are their mom, and that’s what you will be,” I said.

“Okay, but if you call me Spunky, are you going to make me admit it’s because I love cum?”

I laughed. My wife looked so uncomfortable and worried about a name.

“You are crawling around naked like a dog. Are you really worried that they might call you a name? They are supposed to be able to tease you.”

“That’s true, but Spunky is like a name – you know? A demotion?”

“I could tell them to call you Karen,” I joked.

“God no,” my wife turned and crawled out into the living room and continued upstairs. I lay in bed reflecting for a little while. I was tired – it had been a long day. I was excited about what was about to happen – and at the same time, a little apprehensive.

I had gotten over my initial paranoia that my wife was simply testing me to see how eager I was to fuck Heather. My new moral dilemma was, “why?”

Heather is pretty, and she has a lovely tight pussy. However, why should I fuck her? Did I need to? Was it going to lead to her behaving differently around the house? Was this just a selfish benefit that I was looking forward to?

I was overthinking it – as I often did. Heather loved sex, and she had it with total strangers. Was it really going to be a big deal to her if I nutted in her?

I debated asking her as I walked upstairs. I waited for enough time for my wife to crawl upstairs into her room. Karen had left the door wide open. The other kids were asleep, but they could have woken up and walked down the hall to the bathroom and seen the two of them going at it.

Heather was on her back. I had left her wrists tied to her ankles so that she was hogtied. My wife had crawled over her body and was gently kissing her daughter’s tits and lips. They were both quiet.

“Are you horny, Gobbler?”

“Yes, always, Daddy!”

“Do you think you deserve dick tonight?”

“Yes, yes, yes,” she begged excitedly.

“MY dick?”

There was no hesitation when she said yes. She didn’t even think about it. “Any cock, any time, any place, right?”

“Yes, any man! Please – untie me. Mom is driving me fucking crazy!”

“She is Spunky to you now. You are a team. You were a team at the club – working together, performing together. You will learn to support each other, be punished together, be fucked together – six holes instead of two individual sluts with three!”

I began to untie her wrists while my wife kissed her.

“I should get a stray dog and let it fuck you,” I said.

My daughter didn’t answer. I knew she was thinking about it. I had seen videos on the internet of women fucking everything from a fish to a kangaroo. Dogs were certainly popular. It seemed so degrading to fuck an animal and probably disgusting. The dogs had to wear socks on their paws, or their claws would probably scratch up the women’s backs.

“You are like a little puppy in heat! Maybe I will get you both engraved dog dishes and keep you both outside in a dog house! C’mon Gobbler,” I dropped the ropes and told the girls to crawl behind me. I was careful not to wake the others, but they could have easily come out of their room and seen that the girls were crawling downstairs.

I felt like it was important that my other kids not know I was fucking their sister. I unlocked Heather’s chastity belt and made her mother lick it clean while I bent Heather over the bed.

“Did you fuck any men tonight?” I asked as I spread her pussy lips apart.

“A few, but I was really discreet, and they came super quick, Daddy! I am sorry! I couldn’t resist. They pulled their dick out, and I just sat down on it.”

“What about you, Spunky? How many men were in that fat pussy of yours tonight?”

“I didn’t know we couldn’t have sex, Mike! I probably fucked at least half of them, but none were in my ass! I swear!”

My wife wasn’t a liar, and I had no reason to doubt her. That was a lot of cocks. “Give me a number? Fifty?”

“I lost count, but maybe 25? I am so sorry! I won’t do it tomorrow!”

“Who says I’ll ALLOW you to dance tomorrow night?” I demanded. I pushed Heather’s head down on the bed and entered her pussy. It was tight, and she flexed her creamy vaginal walls as I entered her. Once I slipped in three inches – I was in. There was no going back. I had done it – fucked my daughter.

After that, I didn’t hesitate to slide balls deep into her pussy.

“Your cock feels so good, Daddy!” Heather was insatiable. When she called me Daddy, I felt guilty, and the best way I can describe the feeling I had was ‘squick’ – uncomfortable and guilty at the same time.

Heather’s tone reminded me of when she used to come running into my room and confess, “I was naughty, Daddy!” right before hitting me up for a favor (usually money). I didn’t want her to call me Mike. I definitely didn’t want to hear “daddy.”

I liked Sir, but not all the time. It was too formal and impersonal.

“You little brat,” I smacked her ass. “Call me Dad, not Daddy, and certainly not Mike! You always call me Daddy when you want something.”

“I want you to punch my ass, Dad ... dad,” she begged.

“Punch?” I asked as I slowed down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.