Daddy, I Was Naughty - Cover

Daddy, I Was Naughty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Heather works at Hooters, and she's been intentionally making mistakes because she gets off on punishments and humiliations. She doesn't know why she enjoys it - but she promises she'll behave if her father can help her with her strange compulsions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Illustrated  

After eating dinner, the girls stood beside one another and finished our plates. I’d have to ensure they got to eat enough because fresh leftovers may be a little humiliating, but I didn’t want the girls to starve.

“Put a finger up your nose,” Edgar laughed from the couch as he watched the naked girls pick at the leftover plates.

“Which one of us?” Heather asked.

“Both!” Edgar asked.

The girls looked at each other, then inserted a finger into their noses and continued eating with their dominant hand. “Eat a booger!” Edgar laughed.

“Guys, c’mon! That’s gross,” Heather surprisingly protested. I was going to put a stop to the order anyway.

On the other hand, my wife plucked a small snot boogie out of her left nostril and ate it. “It’s not the grossest thing you ate all day. It’s a quick swallow. Now do what you are told!”

Heather plucked her own booger out and ate it, but blushed and made a disgusted face. Then they continued eating.

I was considering getting them dressed, taking them back to the Glory Hole for a few hours, and then checking out the night shift at the Booby Trap. I had begun jotting down a list of topics that I wanted my wife to include in the binder she was going to create that outlined the expectations I had. I wrote “bodily fluids” and scribbled a note about needing to think about boogers.

They weren’t poison, but c’mon? That was pretty degrading, and even though I knew that was part of the goal, It had personally made me uncomfortable.

“Sis, you still want to be punished now that you have to eat your own boogers?” Amanda teased.

“Not my favorite snack,” Heather spoke with her mouth full as she chewed. “No, I am not going to quit.”

“I won’t allow you to quit,” I said as I pressed my daughter’s shoulder blades forward over the table and pushed her face down into a bowl of soup. I made her grab her inner thighs and pull them apart. I had her wooden paddle in the living room. I grabbed that and began to spank her.

“Were you talking with your mouth full?”

“One, yes, Daddy! Sorry, that was rude!”

“Do you think you can quit punishment anytime it gets hard and you don’t feel like doing it?”

“Two! No, daddy!”

Technically, she could. I couldn’t stop her if she didn’t want to do this any longer.

“Are you LEARNING ANYTHING from this exercise, or is it just about flashing your ass and making your mom do it with you?”

“I am learning, I am learning,” my daughter replied as I gave her a blistering swat this time and let it sizzle when I brought the paddle down. The kids recoiled in shock from the loud sound. I’ve used the paddle on my own hand, though, and it doesn’t hurt as bad as it sounds.

“You know the ONLY reason your mom has to be punished along with you is because of your behavior. You need a mentor and an example, you dumb milk cow!” -FLAP- the paddle struck her again, forcing her tits into the remains of a sandwich crust and her face down into the soup bowl.

“Sorry, sorry,” she begged and cried a little. I forced her hands away from her ass and struck her again across the rump.

“You aren’t sorry, though. If you were truly sorry, you’d stop fucking up! You are turned on by this, aren’t you? Look at how wet this pussy is,” I grabbed a handful of her bald, peach-shaped pussy and squeezed hard. I spun her around. Soup was dripping from her pretty face as she pouted.

“Yes, I am sorry. I can’t help it, Daddy!”

“Only a wicked cunt like you would get turned on by punishment, just like your mother!”

You should have seen my daughter’s knees buckle at that moment. She genuinely looked ashamed, but she may have been having a mini-orgasm too.

“Clean your precious spoiled brat’s face, slut!” I demanded of Karen.

I hadn’t explicitly told her to use a wash rag. My wife moved in close to my daughter, pressed her naked body to hers, and began to lick her face. God, it was hot. Steve dropped the potato chips he was eating back into the bag because he was stunned.

It was like she was giving my daughter a tongue bath. I didn’t stop her. I smacked my wife’s ass with the paddle. “You two are both horny little goats. Here hold this,” I said as I took down a “World’s Best Mom” mug from the cabinet. I made my wife hold it, and smile while licking Heather’s face, and then I snapped a picture with my camera.

“I think we have our Christmas card photo this year! Or maybe I should send this to your mother? Think how proud she’d be of you, Karen” I wasn’t joking. I sounded pissed off.

Karen began to lick around Heather’s neck and bent her knees a little to clean the area just above her tits with her mouth.

“Damn, get a room,” Amanda joked. Comedy was good for defusing a very erotic and tense scene like this, but it didn’t help.

“Bow-chica-wow-wow,” Steve added some funky 70’s porn music with his mouth. That was kind of funny.

“Boi-oi-oi-ing,” Edgar sat up with his legs together on the couch, lifted his butt up off of it, and then swung his hips like he had a huge boner. That was probably a little too much, but I don’t blame him. He certainly did.

“Keep going, Sir?” my wife asked. She called me Sir. I liked that.

“You see tomato soup dripping off those udders, don’t you?” I grabbed my daughter’s firm tits and gave them a firm squeeze. Tomato broth rubbed off on my hand.

It felt very taboo to watch my wife lick her daughter’s tits. It was very incestuous, but it was a completely different vibe from when I had done things in the heat of the moment with Heather. Those were rushed acts of lust without thinking.

Karen lovingly kissed and lapped up the tomato juice, and even if she hadn’t tried to be sexual, just the proximity of my wife’s lips to Heather’s boobs was a turn-on. The methodical way Karen cleaned both tits fully with her tongue was incredibly hot. Heather stood there waiting. Her eyes were a little swollen because she had cried a single tear.

There was something so erotic about a blonde mother, with her blonde daughter, openly suckling on her tits in the nude in front of the rest of the family. It was embarrassing to them, I am sure, but no one looked away or giggled. We were kind of mesmerized by the show that Karen put on. She bent her knees, and as she did, the crack of her ass parted. I could see the dark flesh around her anus as she exposed herself to us while performing this degrading act.

God, it was filthy and hot.

I watched as Karen licked every last drop of soup off of her daughter’s chest and bent deep enough to get between her boobs and under them too. I think Karen was proud of herself for doing it. She didn’t laugh – she was very serious as she finished the assignment I had given her.

“How many minutes of masturbation does Mom earn for THAT?” Amanda laughed. It was at that point Karen lost it and broke her serious expression. She chuckled and blushed.

“Are you horny? Do you think you’ve earned a little time to play with your cunt?”

“I am always horny,” my wife said. “But it’s up to you if I am worthy of a treat!”

“I know it’s up to me, you bloated manatee! I wanted to know how many minutes you think you earned?”

“10?” she asked.

“What about you, Heather, how many do you deserve?”

“10?” Heather ventured.

“Heather, you didn’t do jack squat except stand there like a sex doll. The correct answer was none, because you are a grubby little snot that is more trouble than she is worth. Go with your mother, watch her, keep your hands behind your head, your legs spread, and don’t touch yourself. Your punishment is to watch and wish you could touch yourself!”

As the girls left, I told Heather to get down on the floor and pick up her dildo with her teeth and carry it into the bathroom for her mother to use.

While they were in there, I asked the kids how they felt about all of the changes. I planned to have one on one conversations with them. However, I sat down and just had a chat while we waited.

“When is Mom going to be back in Mom Mode?” Amanda asked first. I really didn’t know the answer to that question. I hadn’t thought about it when this began.

“I really don’t know, Amanda. I think a lot depends on her behavior,” I asked. I wondered if they missed the “old Karen” already. It had only been a few hours.

“Do you really think it’s fair to punish mom like this and make her walk around naked?” Amanda asked.

Life isn’t fair, and I could have led with that, but I always hated it when my parents pointed that out to me when I made the same observation about something that didn’t seem fair. I knew that my daughter was not seeking to make the entire world to be fair. She just wanted fair treatment for her mom. The truth was, though, my wife asked for this and told me to tell them that it was my idea, and she agreed with it.

“I know it seems unfair, but her and I discussed it, and she agreed this was for the best. You saw that I asked them both if it was consensual. Do you want me to ask your mom if she wants to stop?”

“Would you even let her if she wanted to? You said you wouldn’t let them quit,” Amanda pouted.

“What I meant is I wouldn’t let them give up trying. I will be honest with the three of you, I believe your mother and Heather respond well to discipline. They aren’t being blackmailed, coerced, or abused. They are being punished voluntarily, so yes – I think it is fair,” I said.

“If Mom goes back to Mom mode, is she going to be mad that I told her to fart back and forth with Heather?” Edgar asked.

“She already promised that she won’t be mad,” I assured him. That seemed like a silly question.

“When mom says to do something and that she won’t be mad, she actually sometimes means definitely do not do whatever it is she told you would be okay,” Edgar observed.

“You are smarter than you look,” I joked. I knew exactly what he was talking about. One time I wanted to go golfing on the weekend of our anniversary with a friend from high school who would only be in town this one time. My wife told me that it would be ‘okay.’ I thought that meant it was okay to do.

I’ve never heard the end of that for the last 11 years.

“I assure you that in this case, your mom is not going to hold a grudge, and if she does, come see me, and I’ll handle it.”

“I don’t mind teasing Heather at all, but I felt kind of weird watching mom have to do the same things,” Steve admitted. “I agree with Amanda. I think her punishment should be lighter,” he suggested.

“Your mom wants to be a good role model, and she wants to do anything that Heather does. If not, she thinks Heather would think she is a hypocrite.”

Steve nodded. It was my turn to ask them some questions.

I asked what their favorite thing was so far. I wanted to start out positively.

“Getting to tell Heather and mom what to do,” Amanda admitted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.