Daddy, I Was Naughty - Cover

Daddy, I Was Naughty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Heather works at Hooters, and she's been intentionally making mistakes because she gets off on punishments and humiliations. She doesn't know why she enjoys it - but she promises she'll behave if her father can help her with her strange compulsions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Illustrated  

15-stall.jpg

The bikinis I chose for the girls were genuinely perverted and left nothing to the imagination. I allowed them to brush their hair and remove the piggy noses. The bikini that Heather had been wearing around the house seemed conservative only compared to straps that barely contained their nipples, slits, and anuses.

I can’t do justice to the description of these because ‘thong’ and ‘cunt lips precariously hanging out on the side’ really aren’t descriptive enough. Imagine obscenely sexy bikinis that you don’t think women would ever wear to the beach and put my wife and daughter in them with your imagination.

I unlocked Heather from her chastity belt in the living room. I unlocked the butt plug and plucked it out of her ass. There was a satisfying ploop sound when it popped out of her tight, puckered asshole.

Amanda scrunched her nose, and Steve and Edgar stared in disbelief. “Does that hurt?” Mandy asked.

“After a while, you barely notice,” Heather replied politely. I thought she’d say something snarky like “why don’t you try it and see” or “Does the stick up YOUR ass hurt?” but Heather’s demeanor was placid.

Heather’s pussy was dripping wet with a snot-like goo as I pulled the piss-mesh away from the front of her slit. Everyone watching us knew that she had been aroused, and she blushed.

“Do you think you can keep your grubby little fingers off of your disgusting pussy while you are outside?” I asked her. Heather had a lovely pussy, the kind porn stars would envy. It wasn’t too small, and she had fat pussy lips that made it look a little like a Georgia peach that was ripe for plucking.

“Do I have a choice?” she asked as she stood in front of the others.

“No, you aren’t here to enjoy yourself even though you clearly did,” I held her chastity belt up to her nose so that she could smell the musky scent of the slightly opaque girly-goo she deposited on her chastity belt. She’d been wearing it a long time.

She licked it. In her room, she cleaned her dildos with her mouth sometimes in front of me, and I was shocked. I didn’t expect her to lick her own disgusting fluids, but that was exactly what she did.

“Ew! Gross!” Amanda crowed. Even Steve looked shocked.

I pulled the chastity belt away from her and said, “are you THAT horny that you would eat your own pussy?”

“It won’t lick itself,” Heather laughed playfully. I didn’t smack her for being goofy. She meant well, and I hadn’t told her what to do. I felt like licking her chastity belt probably crossed a line of decency that I wasn’t prepared for the others to watch. “Seriously, who here has tasted themselves?” she raised her hand to indicate that she had. “Anyone else? Bueller? Bueller? C’mon, you haven’t been curious and just wiped a finger across the tip and gave it a lick, Steve?”

Steve didn’t want to answer, but Heather was right. I think most people are curious about their own taste.

“I have, too,” my wife admitted. It wasn’t the same smarmy, cute, and playful admission that Heather made. It was more like my wife was ashamed of consuming her own bodily fluids.

“There isn’t a lot you perverted nymphos haven’t done,” I said. I smacked Heather on the ass and sent the two of them to wash her chastity belt in the sink and get the car wash stuff I set out last week.

“Can we put on some suntan lotion? It’s hot outside, Mike,” my wife asked politely. The sun was shining high today, and it was nice and warm. I didn’t want them to waste a lot of time because I had more plans for them.

I got a devious idea. “Take a lawn chair from the back, put it by the truck. You can apply lotion to EACH other, not yourselves. You’ll just use it as an opportunity to play with yourselves if not. Make sure you get the lotion everywhere – behind the knees, back of the neck, all over but don’t touch each other’s nipples, cunts, or assholes. I’ll be watching through the window now and then and checking up on you!”

The girls obediently dashed off and started on their assignments.

“Okay, I believe that Heather is a party girl,” Steve seemed annoyed after I sent the girls outside. “I am sure she has been double-dipped and put away hard.”

I wasn’t sure what that meant, but I had a good idea.

“I get that you are teasing mom and calling her names. It’s a little strange, but how can you honestly say that she is a perverted nymphomaniac? I mean, that’s my mom. Yo?”

Steve had a fair point. I didn’t have to explain, though. I took him over to the window. The girls had set up the lawn chair near my truck, and my wife was standing over Heather rubbing lotion on her chest. She was bending over and even from the window in the house I could see between the crack of her ass.

“There are things I didn’t even know about your mom until she found out I’ve been disciplining your sister,” I said. I didn’t want to say any more than that about it. I wasn’t sure that I even wanted to tell them about the possibility that I’d make my wife work as a stripper tonight, but that was on my mind.

“I am surprised Mom was okay with you sneaking around with Heather,” Amanda pointed out. Amanda is clever, and she made a valid point.

“I admitted that I was wrong to sneak around. I apologized and took full responsibility for insisting that Heather keep it secret. I thought you guys might freak out,” I admitted. It was good that we could talk about this while the girls were outside.

“Why?” Amanda snickered. “Isn’t it totally normal for your sister and mom to strip off their clothes and say tra-la-la-la-la why don’t you tease me and spank muh butt today?” she even smacked her own butt once over her jean shorts to make her point.

“Exactly. I also thought that Heather might not be entirely serious about this. What if I had the talk with you, paraded her around the house like we did today, and then she could never live it down?”

Steve and Amanda laughed. Edgar surprised me by asking, “What does Heather have to live down? She finally accepted that she is a narcissist and asked for help. I’ve never seen her behave so nicely,” he said. He admired the girls outside through the window. It was Heather standing over my wife, now rubbing her body with white, creamy lotion.

“Dad wasn’t worried about Heather’s reputation. He was worried we’d think he was a king pervert for smacking her big butt and slapping her boobs!” Steve had me dead to rights. I was worried about Heather’s reputation, but I also worried about what the others would think about me for doing this.

“It’s like you said, Amanda,” I agreed with my daughter. “This isn’t a normal situation that any book I ever read could have prepared me to understand. When Heather brought it up to me, I didn’t want to do it and tried to talk her out of it. She told me that she liked being punished, and I didn’t get it. I thought she just wanted to have a laugh or maybe trick me into doing this only to blackmail me.”

There, I said it. I had my doubts at the start of this, and I was reluctant. In the back of my mind, I knew that Heather was so manipulative that it might not be entirely inconceivable that if I agreed to discipline her, she’d find a way to blackmail me.

The kids didn’t seem surprised by that conclusion at all.

“Heather told me that the reason she likes it was that it did something positive for her that she couldn’t explain. We weren’t getting anywhere with her borrowing money and lying. When I refused her, she started seeing random guys to get what she felt she needed. I thought that she’d be safe with me and that I could make sure that she was stretched but not broken.”

“This was why you interviewed us last week? I thought it was weird you were coming to each of us to talk about Heather,” Amanda observed. I nodded and admitted that I wanted to find out if Heather was really as bad as she said she was. “She’s WAY worse. I was not going to rat on her, but she gets up to all kinds of shenanigans!”

Steve nodded in agreement with his little sister.

“Like what?” I asked. I assured them that now there would be no payback or revenge for telling on their sister.

“It’s really not like there is there is one single prank or scam she pulled that you would say that she was a rotten egg,” Amanda shrugged. “It’s like over the past, she just kind of fit that stereotype villain from the movie Mean Girls.”

I hadn’t watched the movie, but I knew that it starred Lindsey Lohan. I got the impression the mean girls were probably insensitive, shallow little bitches.

“There are way worse girls at school. I don’t think Heather is particularly nasty or cruel. It’s more like had zero fucks to give. She’s the kind of person that laughs when you slip on ice and fall and bust your ass.”

I wanted dirt that I could use the next time I spanked Heather – specific examples of things she did. Everything the kids told me was pretty basic stuff like sneaking out, a little light shoplifting, a few mean pranks, spreading gossip on rivals.”

“I am surprised she got away with all of this for so long,” I shrugged. It wasn’t like she was stealing toddler’s candy or selling government secrets. I knew she borrowed money she didn’t plan to pay back, and played me against her mom, but it sounded like the kids KNEW she was up to a LOT more things.

“She didn’t,” Amanda said. I looked at her when she said that and expected an explanation. “Mom knew. Heather’s her special golden girl firstborn. Heather can do no wrong in Mom’s eyes!”

This is what my wife meant when she said she takes responsibility for Heather turning out the way she had. She’s been covering up and making excuses for Heather for years.

“I am the middle child, so mom was tough and strict on me!” Amanda complained.

“Hey, I am a middle child too!” Steve told her.

“Yeah, but you are a boy. She wouldn’t hold you accountable for the stuff YOU do.”

“What do I do? C’mon, tell me. What do I do wrong?” Steve demanded to know from Amanda. I left the two siblings bickering as they often did and went outside to check on the girls.

I didn’t want to reveal this knowledge that I had about my wife spoiling her “golden child,” but it was comforting to understand a part of the puzzle that had eluded me.

The girls were busy washing my truck. Heather was splashing around with the hose, and she and her mother were giggling and playing in the afternoon sun. My wife was singing lines from that song she was dancing to “I want you to park that mack truck right in this little garage!”

“Make it cream, make it scream,” Heather bopped up and down and sang along.

“I am glad to see you two super-cunts are out here having fun,” I caught them by surprise. Karen threw her bucket up in the air and splashed herself and then laughed hysterically when she soaked herself by accident.

I was honestly glad to see her laughing so hard. She had a few lines in her face, but not many, and the best ones were her smile wrinkles. She looked good when she smiled.

“Sorry, we had to laugh, or we’d cry. I’ve seen two people I know drive by, and a neighbor walked her dog past, and I thought she was going to call the police on us for indecent exposure,” Karen was clearly using a little hyperbole.

“Did you talk to them and say hello or ignore them like you normally do?” I asked.

Karen looked down with shame on her face. “If I say hello to everyone that passes, they’ll stop and talk, and we’ll never get done! You’ll be glad to know that I taught the other cunt how to properly apply wax, and we are doing a double coat on your truck!”

I liked that my wife referred to Heather as “the other cunt” to imply that she was also one.

“I want you to learn to be considerate, polite, and generous of spirit. If I catch the next guy walking past without a FRIENDLY greeting, then I’ll make you chase him down and offer to suck his dick. The point of this exercise isn’t just to learn to apply Turtle Wax. It’s to humble you and teach you how to behave like GOOD sluts instead of shallow cunts. If someone comes and talks to you, I want you to apologize after a minute and ask them if they mind if you keep washing the truck.”

I almost told them what a good job they had done applying suntan lotion, but I remembered my own rule – no compliments. It was enough that they were being supported, and we had just gone over that. Old habits die hard, though.

The girls agreed with my instructions, and I pulled the lawn chair back over to the shade near the front door. I was far enough away that I could observe. I loved watching their butts jiggle and glisten in the hot sun.

It wasn’t long before someone on a 10-speed bicycle rode past. He did a double-take and then continued on his way. A few minutes later, he made it seem like it was his intention to double back down the sidewalk.

The girls were outside to be shown off and seen. I didn’t mind. They waved at him, but he didn’t slow down. That was exactly the kind of harmless interaction I was hoping for. My wife and daughter’s swimsuits were obscenely skimpy but technically street-legal.

I grew up riding my bike around the neighborhood, looking for hot women sunning themselves in bikinis or outside doing their lawns. I knew that despite all the Xbox and Playstations, that teenage boys still cruised around looking to see cheesecake T&A.

The 1980s were good times. Women with big hair, big boobs, and tiny bikinis were all over the place back then. It seemed like people had become more uptight lately about some things and, with the advent of stretchy pants and thong bikinis, more open about others.

It wasn’t long before an older balding gentleman happened by. I didn’t recognize him. He seemed harmless and a little lonely. My wife waved at him, and so did Heather, and just as I suspected, he stopped and smiled at them.

“Hello, nice weather,” he began.

“Sure is,” my wife replied politely as she continued washing my truck.

“Those are some bathing suits,” he observed politely.

“These old things?” my wife pretended the micro string bikini she was wearing was not a big deal. She ran her finger down the string in the crack of her ass to pull it out of her butt. It was her way of flirting.

I smiled. This was getting interesting.

“Are you sisters? You look a lot alike,” he smiled.

“That’s very nice of you to say. This is Heather, my daughter. I am Karen,” my wife came over and shook his hand. He stared at her tits the entire time. She knew he was, and she didn’t make him feel weird about it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.