Daddy, I Was Naughty - Cover

Daddy, I Was Naughty

Copyright© 2023 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Heather works at Hooters, and she's been intentionally making mistakes because she gets off on punishments and humiliations. She doesn't know why she enjoys it - but she promises she'll behave if her father can help her with her strange compulsions.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Teen Siren   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Illustrated  

I told the kids we were still discussing the details and rules. They took things surprisingly well, considering that they had just seen their sister get six swats on the ass. They had no idea about their mother’s fantasies, though.

I took Heather and Karen to the costume store. My wife kept shaking her head in disbelief that this was really happening. She was still completely stunned that all of this had been happening in the house right under her nose, and now she was part of it.

I was thankful that Pete was still working at Party City by himself. It didn’t take us long to park and head into the store.

All the way to the store, my wife kept saying things like, “Oh my gosh, we are REALLY doing this?” and “I can’t believe it.”

I felt she was more excited than I was that she was on board with the idea of being disciplined. “It’s not all glamor and glitz. I am going to be hard on you just like I am on Heather,” I promised.

“You say that now, but I know you can be a teddy bear, Mike. Don’t let me intimidate you when I am in this mode. Okay?”

She clearly wanted a safety valve where she could shut down my attempts to discipline her and go back to ‘normal.’I was apprehensive about it but happy that my wife was on board with ANY of this. Several times this morning, I thought I was probably heading for divorce, at the very least.

When we walked into the store, the girls were dressed in shorts and tank tops. There was no attempt at making them sexy, and I left my daughter out of her chastity belt for the trip to Party City.

“Heather ignored Pete in high school, and I made her suck his cock as a punishment,” I explained as we saw the cashier over by the register. Pete recognized us immediately. The store was not very busy, which is probably pretty normal. There were a couple shoppers milling around, but the store was huge, and it seemed dead.

“Oh, my,” Karen seemed shocked, perhaps a little overwhelmed. We waved at Pete, and I walked my wife toward the sexy costumes.

“Is that too far?” I asked my wife. I was prepared to dial things back.

“How often do you make Heather go down on strange men?” Karen asked in a whisper. She was clearly uptight about it.

In 20 years of marriage, we never discussed swinging or having partners. I’ve never cheated on my wife outside of the things I did with Heather this past week. I had no reason to lie. “I’ve never let her suck my dick, but I have let her jerk me off in her popcorn. Heather LOVES sucking dicks, so it wasn’t much of a punishment unless she was objectified and humiliated. I took the choice from her and prevented men from reciprocating so that she could only GIVE pleasure and not receive it,” I admitted.

Karen looked at me like I had lost my mind.

“I made her suck off her manager at work to get on his good side and told the hostess that she could make her suck off three more guys in private as long as Heather wouldn’t lose her job.”

“EVERY DAY?” my wife seemed ready to say we had really gone too far. Heather nodded and admitted that it was usually a lot more than that at work, but she didn’t quibble or protest.

“Yes, and then after work, I’ve been taking her to glory holes and making her service all comers, but I’ve recently decided that may not be as effective as I had hoped. Heather’s been loving it, and they treat her like a little celebrity when she shows up. That’s where we’ve been most nights after work.”

“I see,” Karen tried to process this. “Do you require her to have sex with strangers or just give them head?”

“I’ve spanked her in front of an old man that she teased and insulted and then made her first herself, but I haven’t allowed her to have sex with anyone else. She’d like that too much.”

“Are you going to be disappointed if I do not want to do that?” she asked and scrunched her nose in disgust.

“This is entirely new to me, Karen. I had no idea you wanted to be treated like Heather.”

“Heather, do you ever go down on anyone just because you want to, or is it always because your dad or your boss at work told you?”

“Melody, my co-worker, can tell me. Dave can’t actually tell me to suck anyone off, but sometimes I do. Every now and then, I sneak a few freebies of my own without asking, but I think Monica would have let me do it anyway.”

“Yeah, I do not want to do that!” Karen was emphatic. “I’ve never cheated on you, Mike, and I do not plan on it. I wouldn’t want you to get jealous. I’d do handjobs or play with myself in front of someone if you ordered It. I think it would create too much opportunity for distrust if I did anything more than that,” she explained.

I’d never heard my wife suggest being with another man (or woman). I wanted to dive deeper into that, but Pete approached and asked us if we needed any help.

“I am glad you guys are back!” Pete smiled. “Is this your sister?” he asked of my wife. Karen was clearly flattered. I wasn’t sure if Pete meant it or not. My wife is pretty, but she is obviously about 20 years older than my daughter.

“That’s my mom,” Heather explained.

“Oh!” Pete immediately stopped leaning in close and seemed to become uncomfortable.

“Mom is cool. She knows I ignored you in high school and what I did last time I was here.”

“Cool!” Pete said.

“I should apologize for my daughter. I am the one that taught her to be such a rude little brat. Did she make fun of you?”

“No, she never spoke to me.”

“That’s even worse – not even recognizing your existence. I understand my daughter gave you a blowjob to make up for it the last time? How was it?”

“It was good,” Pete smiled broadly. He hadn’t expected my wife to be so blunt. None of us expected that.

“I bet it was short and sloppy. Can I watch and offer some pointers to her so that she improves as a little cock sucker?”

Pete couldn’t believe his good fortune. The three of us went into the dressing room just as last time. Heather exposed her tits and began slurping on his cock.

Karen stood impassively and watched. She watched my expression as well. “Here, let me show you what I do,” she finally bent over, nuzzled Heather’s face out of the way, and went down on the boy. My wife seldom ever gave me blowjobs – only on special occasions. I was jealous.

She took his entire cock to the base and then smiled at him. The boy’s cock was still coated with her daughter’s saliva as she took command of it and orally pleasured the boy until he came. She swallowed almost immediately.

I WAS jealous – very jealous. Karen wiped her face and let go of his cock. “Who was better? Be honest.”

“You were both amazing,” Pete put his wet flaccid cock away and offered politely.

“I should not have put you on the spot. Can you forgive me for that? and for raising a little twat that ignores good guys like you?”

“Yes, very much,” Pete was more than happy to forgive my wife. He fled the dressing room like he was intimidated by the women.

“Do you want to talk about what just happened?” I said as we left the dressing room.

“I am sorry, Mike. I know I said handjobs only, but I couldn’t help myself. You have every right to be mad.”

“I am not mad. I am jealous,” I said.

“I knew you’d be jealous, and I am sorry. You are right. Maybe this is too much. I am being ridiculous,” Karen insisted. “I shouldn’t insert myself into this. I am married, and this is pretty extreme.”

“I am just jealous that you don’t go down on me,” I explained.

“You don’t seem to like it, and if I make you cum then you don’t want to fuck.”

“How would you know I do not like blowjobs? I can’t remember the last time you gave me one,” I said.

“You don’t go down on me either, but I am sorry about that. I love giving head. I’ll suck your cock anytime you like, but can that be something we do in private at home?”

“Yes, very much so!” I agreed. “You are willing to suck off anyone I tell you to blow?”

“We’ve never talked about swinging. I always assumed you’d frown on it,” Karen said.

“Why would you think that?”

“You never brought it up, and if I did, you might think I am a super slut”

“Well, now I know you are a super slut. So you are going to suck and even fuck whoever I tell you,” I said.

Karen smiled at me like she was seeing me in an all-new light. “You really won’t get jealous?”

I told her that she looked incredible going down on that teenager.

“Was he a teenager? Wow, he seemed a little older. He had a nice cock. I am surprised you never talked to him, Heather.”

“I could pull any cock I needed, and I was stuck on myself, still am, Mom.”

I had chosen the maid costume and the piggy nose for my wife while the girls talked. I told her to try it on. “I suppose I have to wear this out of here like this?”

I hadn’t planned on making my wife do that, but I told her she did.

“Heather, you are lucky you don’t have to wear matching outfits with me,” my wife started to strip in the store aisle instead of going back to the dressing room. She had not worn any bra or panties. She had already removed her top before I could say anything.

The store was pretty much empty. There might have been a customer roaming around. I made her hurry up and change. She wore no panties underneath the skirt. I had her model it for Pete.

“Does my wife’s butt hang out when she turns around?” I asked when we want to the cash register. I noticed a lone customer watching us as he shopped.

“No,” Pete smiled when my wife spun around for him.

“What about when she bends over?” I asked as I pushed my wife gently forward and had her stick her bottom up.

“Oh yes,” Pete smiled.

“Good. I would have to buy her a size smaller if this didn’t fit.”

“Honey, can we get me a new bikini?” my wife asked playfully.

“You’ll have to earn it. The kind I am going to buy you comes from the Internet,” I assured her that we’d be getting something as skimpy as the one her daughter wore.

I walked her out of the store. She snorted an oink once for the customer as he ogled us.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,” my wife exclaimed as we got into the truck. “I think I came when you made me flash in the store! That was crazy, Mike. Are we REALLY doing this?”

“You need to be prepared to only speak when spoken to at times, Cunt,” I said.

Karen got really quiet as if she was absorbing that cuss word. There was a look of anger on her face. I nearly apologized. I didn’t, though. I started up the truck and began to drive.

“Take your shorts off, Heather,” I instructed Heather to move her shorts. She was in the middle seat in the front of the cab.

“Why do you call her Heather and not THAT word?” my wife asked.

“You’ll be called names, piggy, slut, even cunt.” I told her that would be her new station.

“Daddy calls me names all the time. It helps put me in my place.”

“It’s very degrading, Karen,” I observed dryly. I realized there was a difference between the two women, and this was one distinction. I was prepared to accommodate Karen. “Is this something you are going to say in front of the kids?”

“I can say it about Heather. She is a cunt, she behaves like a cunt, she has a big fat cunt, and she will be called one.”

“Are you going to allow the kids to call her that?”

“They probably do, just never daring to her face.”

“What about in public?” Karen asked.

“Daddy sometimes writes things on my ass and makes me show people what I am by lifting my skirt. At work, Melody will underline a few of the words and send me home with new ones. It kind of helps me to say them out loud. It is insulting and degrading but in a good way. I can’t explain it,” Heather said.

“You need the constant reinforcement that you are a slut and a whore, because otherwise, you will feel put on a platform above everyone else. You need that reinforcement of your position as a little piggy verbally, almost as wearing the rubber snout on your face,” Karen observed. My daughter nodded.

“Okay, anything you say or call Heather, you can call me. The kids can tease me as well, but only because I want to show Heather how to accept those names with grace. They don’t HAVE to tease or ridicule me if they don’t want though. You can tell them I won’t be allowed to get angry.”

“You really want the kids to tease you?”

“I don’t know, Mike. I have never dreamed I’d actually do anything like this. You were going over the ground rules with them earlier. Let’s go home and talk to them. I trust your judgment but anything that Heather does, I would like to do when I am in this mode.”

I wasn’t sure what she meant by “mode.”I supposed that it was like how I placed a limit on punishing Heather. My wife wanted to be able to freely go between being who she was now and this fantasy persona that she seemed to want to experience.

I was fascinated and impressed that she was willing to go this far. I was also looking forward to her going down on me – more than I could express.

“Can we stop at that adult bookstore before we go home and get the chastity belt?” she asked.

“Are you truly sure? There are no refunds, and if you start this and change your mind, it’s a very expensive piece of stainless steel.”

“I am positive I’d like to do this if Heather is going to do it. I really don’t know what our kid’s reactions are going to be, and I am open to making things way more private like you were with Heather when I wasn’t home.”

My wife’s tone was sour, almost bitter about hiding the secrets.

“If you want to switch between Karen, the wife, and be snippy with me, and Karen, the cunt, and be punished, this may not work,” I warned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.