The Neighbours Son - Cover

The Neighbours Son

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was out of town a lot, so I had set up some surveillance cameras around my house what they caught was amazing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

“Before she comes over, I want to tell you some thing that I overheard her husband say at the golf club the week before I left. It was about two weeks ago and Tom was bragging to a guy I didn’t know that he was giving it to his maid and his wife didn’t have a clue. He was getting more pussy than he did as a teenager from both of them. I think I’ll give her one of the tiny cameras I have and she can catch him at it.”

Just then from behind us I heard. “Ahem. I heard most of that,” said Alex, “Can you go over it again for me.” So, I told Alex what I had heard her Tom saying and she was in genuine shock, going by the look on her face.

Cindy had gotten up and opened a bottle of red and pored three glasses the way Alex was throwing them back I knew we’d need another bottle.

“Where’s Max?” asked Cindy. “I thought he was coming over?”

“He didn’t want to come. He’s very down at the moment.” Said Alex.

“There’s more that I have to tell you, this maybe not as shocking. Cindy will help me tell this bit as well.” and I looked to Cindy to start the ball rolling.

“I’m married to Miles. I’m his wife. We’ve been married for four years now and have a loving but open relationship.” She said and the room was suddenly quiet. I knew she was smart, that was just the right thing to say.

“We have an open marriage,” I added, “and I’m well aware that she has lovers, and that Max knows that she’s married to me.” Still, Alex said nothing.

“The other day in the Sauna, Max introduced me as Cindy, not as Mrs Hardy wife of Mr Miles Hardy from next door and he thought it was cute that you thought I was his girlfriend, so we acted like we were and since then we were for all intensive purposes. We kissed and cuddled and made love and I think he’s sad now because Miles is home and he thinks it’s over between us.”

I got up and retrieved a second bottle from the Wine rack in the kitchen and by the time I had it opened and got back Cindy and Alex were talking and laughing together.

“Alex see’s the funny side of it now and is happy to know that I’m still going to be Max’s GF sometimes.”

“His sometimes GF?” I asked.

“Yes, when he comes over, I’m still going to swim naked with him and let him put sunscreen on me but that you’ll be there to put it on me and swim with me too. Well, when your not out of the country, that is.” And the girls laughed.

“I’ll go now and tell Max that I understand everything now and that the you can still be friends. It’s pretty obvious that he is smitten with you Cindy and that’s nice, I like to see him happy.” She gave us both a kiss on the cheek and started to leave. “Before you go, I want you to take one of the pin hole cameras I have and you can set it up and get the goods on Tom.”

She took it home and it went live after lunch the next day. I had it hooked up to my Wi-Fi system and fed it straight to my tablet and Alex and I watched it live while sitting at my kitchen table.

Tom and Conti were going at it in her room in every position you can imagine and the audio confirmed that they had been getting it on for months shortly after she started. More than enough for any lawyer to get a divorce. Alex was all smiles knowing that the arrogant shit was going to get his and she wouldn’t have to put up with his shit anymore. She hugged and kissed me, happy as a kid at Xmas when I handed her a thumb drive, she could give to her lawyer.

We went outside to see what Cindy and Max were up too and found them both naked and Cindy was sitting on Max’s ankles as he did sit-ups and then they would swap.

Alex was in her bikini and I was in my favourite pair of mesh shorts as we sat in the shade and watched them.

They looked happy to together and enjoying life and we were happy that all of the awkwardness was over. The divorce had gone through without a hitch because of the overwhelming evidence against him and we found out that Conti is pregnant and is seeking a paternity suit with DNA evidence.

Cindy and Alex jumped in the pool and called us over to hop in too. At the side of the pool, we saw Cindy and Max naked and together we dropped our costumes and get in with them. Cindy came to me and we kissed. “Are you happy?” I asked.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.