The Neighbours Son - Cover

The Neighbours Son

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I was out of town a lot, so I had set up some surveillance cameras around my house what they caught was amazing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

On the flight back I was again on the cam App and watched as Cindy and Max spent all morning together sunning and swimming and fucking in the Sun. Then suddenly they stopped and I saw Alex wander onto the patio.

“Don’t stop just because I’m here I just wanted to meet your dad, Cindy. Is he here?”

It was Max that answered. “Mr Hardy won’t be back till this afternoon mom.” Cindy was still trying to get her head around the conversation and the embarrassment of being caught fucking.

“Ok, I’ll come back later.” All this time she had been walking closer to the couple on the chaise and now was standing next to them. “Look at you, your turning pink in the sun. You need sunscreen.” And she picked up a tube and knelt down next to them and started covering Max with cream. She started with his back and went straight to his legs and then finished with his bum. I watched astonished as she squirted a good amount on his ass crack and massaged it in sliding a finger along it and covering his balls with cream. When she got to these Max started to move on top of Cindy and started to drive down fucking her harder and I could tell when he came as he held still and his Glutes clenched again and again emptying his balls into her.

“There you go. Oh, to be young again.” She gave his bum a smack and got up and left.

Cindy, still lost for words and covering her breasts with her hands watched as Alex left. “She’s coming back? What am I going to do when Miles comes home and she calls him my dad, and what if she says that she saw us fucking. Oh, this is a mess and she started to cry.

My heart went out to her and I watched as they walked inside the house and straight into the shower. He held her till she stopped crying and they kissed. It was such a tender moment that only two people in love could experience.

Running a company as big as mine you have to think fast and out of the box to stay ahead of the others. So, I formulated a plan that would fix this very complicated situation.

When I drove up and entered the house Cindy was there to greet me and jumped into my arms kissing me and telling me how much she missed me. I knew that this was true because she had admitted as much to Max in our bed last night after a night of fucking and crying and fucking again. I knew that she really loved me but the attraction of young Max was strong probably too strong for our marriage to last, but the love was still there and we kissed and took our cloths off each other as we moved towards out bedroom.

We didn’t fuck, we made love and I licked her all over tan and kissed every inch of it finishing off with eating her out. She was reluctant to let me at first but even knowing that Max was the last person to be down here I made her cum again and again with my tongue and twice more with my cock. She was my wife and I suppose there was that need in me to reclaim her. But I realised that I didn’t own her. She was a smart woman and that is one the reasons I married her and she truly loves me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.