The Neighbours Son - Cover

The Neighbours Son

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was out of town a lot, so I had set up some surveillance cameras around my house what they caught was amazing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

It was the next day back in the states before I had the time to log back onto the Security cams and none were activated. No movement. I went back through the log and found Cindy on the phone while on the lounge on the deck. I heard.

“Oh, hi.”

“OK, that would be great I’ll be over shortly.” She said. And came inside and put on another Bikini (this one in white) and left going through the trees on the boundary over to Maxs’ house. I had no way of knowing what they got up to other than asking Cindy when I returned but then she would know that I had been watching them.

Cindy’s POV ~

I expected Max to be over for his morning swim but he called instead and asked if I would like to come and enjoy the Sauna and Hot Tub.

When I got there Max met me and brought me around past the still being built pool, to the Pool house where the Sauna and Hot tub were. He had a towel on and gave one to me.

“The Sauna isn’t too hot this morning and it’s on a timer anyway so you can’t fall asleep and cook yourself. After twenty minutes you have to get up and reset it manually. Dad’s away somewhere and mom is inside. We can get in some Sauna and Hot Tub time with out being disturbed. We went into the Sauna and he stripped off revealing that he was naked under the towel.

“Come on, no one wears clothes in the Sauna.”

So, I stripped of to nothing and sat on my towel like he had. After a time, I did relax and we talked about yesterday.

“So, I said. Your no longer a virgin. Feel any different?”

“Actually, I do. Its over, gone, something I no longer have to worry about. It’s freeing to know that I’ve passed another milestone in my life.”

“Wow. That’s a really good way to look at it. Most young guys see it as putting another notch on their bed post. That’s very mature of you.”

Talking about sex and seeing me sitting beside him he naturally got hard and I watched as it grew to it’s full length and marvelled at the beauty of it. It was straight, long and fat and before I knew it, I had my hand wrapped around it, stroking it. He put his hand on mine and increased the pace. Then there was a knock at the door and his mom poked her head through in.

“Mind if I join you?” she asked as she entered and closed the door. She had a towel around her waist and her C cup breasts were on display. I was surprised that she was really pretty and about the same age as me with brown hair and grey eyes. She sat on the other side of Max and undid her towel. She was shaved clean.

“Mom this is Cindy from next door she has been letting me use her pool to do laps and I invited her over this morning.”

“Hi I’m Alexandra, call me Alex. You have a nice body I can see why max is hard. Mind you he’s hard most of the time.” And she rested her hand on Max’s thigh inches away from his cock. My hand was on his thigh closest to me and together we looked at it as it bobbed with each beat of his heart.

“I’ve never known a boy to be as horny as much as Max is.” And she leant back and watched.

Max didn’t even bat an eye and just lay back enjoying the Sauna and stroking his shaft.

“It’s nice to see a fit young man naked around the house even if he is my step son, I still get a kick out of it and tease him awfully. Like just now because I like to watch him cum.”

And soon he did cum and squirted high into the air and onto his thigh. She smiled and patted his thigh getting her fingers wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.