The Neighbours Son - Cover

The Neighbours Son

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was out of town a lot, so I had set up some surveillance cameras around my house what they caught was amazing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

When I landed, I went straight to the hotel and made arrangements to meet with the clients tomorrow after I had gotten over the long flight.

I had a quick meal at the hotel and retired to my room and rang Cindy to tell her that I had arrived. I got the answering machine, so I left a message.

“Hey Cindy. I arrived safely and I’m at the hotel. I’ll be in meetings for most of tomorrow but I’ll try and ring when I’m finished if it’s not too late taking into account the time difference as well. Love you.”

I wondered where she was so I opened the Cam App and the outside cams were all active. I saw movement on the pool Cam and clicked on it. It was mounted on the side of the pool house and facing down the pool towards the house and back patio. Cindy was in the pool and so was Max. He was doing laps and she was floating on her back and I could see that she was naked.

After a while Max stopped and he seemed to be supporting her with his hands while she floated. I could only pick up the louder sounds on the mike so I couldn’t hear them all the time.

Max was bringing her towards the deeper part of the pool and I caught bits of conversation.

“Watch where your putting your fingers young Max I’m a married woman.” And she rolled away from him. He lifted her up in the air and held his face against her stomach and blew razzberries, making her wriggle and laugh. Then he lowered her down and held her close. The water was clear and the downward angle of the Cam was enough that I could see her wrap her legs around his waist.

“I like being with you Cindy. You’re a lot of fun to be with and I think you like being with me but I don’t want to cross any lines or be seen to come on too strong if you know what I mean I’ll let you decide where to draw the line. When you helped me get off this morning it felt amazing and it did calm me down. All I can think about is sex, ever since I hit puberty I have been waking up with a horn and I have to jack off all the time sometimes four or five times a day so your help this morning was great but don’t be surprised if you see me stiff now and again.”

“I’m glad you can be so open and honest with me. Tell me. Are you a virgin. Max?”

“Yes. You jacking me off this morning was as far as I have ever gotten with a girl and it was great, much better than when I do it myself but I don’t want to go too far and cross any lines.”

“You holding me up like this in the water isn’t going to far even me wrapping my legs around you and feeling your cock at the entrance of my pussy isn’t going to far but until I say It’s Ok, you can’t stick it in me but that doesn’t mean you have to stop trying a girl likes to be wanted.”

“What if I only put it in a little bit, like this.” And I saw Cindy’ eyes go wide and her mouth form an ‘O’.

“That’s way more than a little bit and no that’s something you can only do to a girl when she says you can, now take it out.”

“I’m trying but with you sitting on it it’s slipping in further.”

“Yes, I can feel it going in. What if I wriggle a bit and lift up. Oh, that didn’t work now it’s all the way in and it’s pressing on my cervix.”

“Does this mean that I’m no longer a virgin.”

Cindy smiled and rested her head on his chest and sighed.

“Well, technically were not fucking. If I were to rock back and forward like this we would be fucking.”

“And if I were to grind my cock up hard against your clit and give you an orgasm? Would that be fucking?”

“Mmmmmm. Yes.”

There was a lot of movement under the water for some time and the two of them returned to whispering to each other.

Max held Cindy up and walked out of the pool. Still with her hips wrapped around his waist and laid her down on a lounge and they really started fucking. She lifted her legs up and nearly had them beside her ears and I heard the wet slap, slap, slap of their bodies coming together.

“Oh, yes harder, go as deep as you can. Fuuuck meeeee.

I couldn’t believe how much this was turning me on. I’d never been this hard in my life and listening to Cindy’s cries of passion made my heart race. She was loving it, all eight inches. I’d cum all over myself and had to have a shower, so I closed down the App for the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.