Molly and Me - Cover

Molly and Me

by MasonJar

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Incest Sex Story: The things I saw and felt while she grew up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   .

I remember the day that I first noticed young Molly changing from a girl into a woman and no longer my baby daughter. She was bent over the side of her baby brother’s cot and showing off her white panties to the world and she would coo and call to her new brother. He was new to her world, and she wanted to be all grown up and help with caring for him. She had to stand on tiptoe to reach down into the cot and this made her slim legs look longer and when she bent over her panties stretched across her cute bum. She often wakes up when she hears him cry at night and stays up watching as mum breastfeeds him. Later when he was on a bottle she still got up and watched as I fed him with the bottle. She won’t come at changing him though. “You made him, you change him,” she says.

Mom is always tired these days and goes to bed early every night after seeing to his nibs, and we’d watch some late-night TV together because she says she’s older now. I always end up carrying her to bed though. Tonight, she wrapped her legs around my waist and hung on with her arms around my neck, only just awake. I was hard and her little bum was resting on my boxers. My cock was poking out through the piss hole, and it was poking at her panty-covered entrance. I was horny and pulled her panties aside so that my cock was touching her wet slit as we walked to her room. With each step, I was sliding into her wetness with just the head entering her. We got to her room, and I tucked her in I then went to our room, woke my wife up, and fucked her till I came and came hard filling her. Then we cuddled and slept.

“This is nice, I like it when you come in all horny.” She said.

That week she made it onto the gymnastics team and was bouncing around the house like every day was Xmas. She and mom went shopping for special Lycra gear for the training secessions but after she would show me all the moves, she had learned while I sat back on the lounge. She’d turn and tumble in front of me but not in her Lycra gear, which was for training days only. To demonstrate her new moves, she wore panties and a crop top and often had me hold her legs while she stretched to do a split or did handstands. I always got hard watching her and I know she noticed, and I wonder if seeing me hard was also why she did it.

I noticed that she was staring at my cock as she stretched and did the exercises like, sit-ups and I didn’t mind if it was sticking out through a pants leg or sticking up over my waistband of my mesh shorts. She could look all she liked.

But it didn’t stay at just getting a glimpse of me now and again. She would often brush up against my shorts or put her hand on my thigh and touch my cock and judging my reaction and seeing how far she could go.

Tonight, we were both lying on the couch and watching TV with a blanket over us. She has her feet on my lap and wriggled them till she had gone through the gap in my PJs and was playing with my Bonner with her little pink toes. She managed to get it out and wrapped both feet around my stiff shaft.

“I love the way you can keep my feet warm daddy.” Giggle.

We drift into a routine where she teases me and gets me hard then she toys me with her feet till she falls asleep, and I carry her to bed. I always let my cock poke out and nudge her pussy lips while carrying her to her room. Tonight, I slipped further inside her than I had ever done before. I was at least an inch inside her slick little slit when we got to her room, and she hummed as I slid out and tucked her in. I stood over her and looked down at her pretty face and stroked my cock then went in to wake the wife.

She’s changed her routine and now wants to lay with her head on my lap and watch TV and movies. Her hot breath was having an effect on my cock, and it slowly grew and eventually, it poked its head out just in front of her face. She didn’t move or say anything then I realized that she was asleep. I reached over and turned off the TV with the remote and saw our reflection on the dark screen. She had her mouth open and was drooling with my cock just an inch away from her open mouth. With just a little movement on my part and gently moving her head lower, I was able to get the tip of my cock in her mouth and she made a sucking action on the tip as if nursing on a teat. We stayed like that till after midnight with her nursing on my cock and I was so hard and ready to cum that I knew she had been drinking down my precum for the past hour. I didn’t want her to wake and find her face covered in my spend so I picked her up and tucked her in her own bed and went to mine and spooned behind my wife till she woke enough for me to slip my cock into her pussy.

After we had made love, she shocked me by saying. “Has she been teasing you again?”

I sighed, “Yes, she enjoys getting me all stiff and then bumping into me to feel it.”

“I was the same with my dad. It’s just curiosity. She’ll grow out of it. Night.” Kiss.

The next week was much the same. Wearing short nighties with no panties while lying on the floor in front of the TV and me and flashing her Butt and Kitty, then looking over her shoulder. Later, in the kitchen, we were getting snacks and she would back into me and rub her ass on my hard cock when I had both hands full and giggle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.