Mom Goes Environmental - Cover

Mom Goes Environmental

Copyright© 2023 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 5: Back at the Room

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Back at the Room - Mother deplores the apathy of her sons

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Katy scrubbed and scrubbed until the hot water started to cool. It was awful stuff and difficult to get off. Though clean, she felt it would be weeks before her skin wouldn’t look like it was painted with a dull stain. She exited the bathroom amid a cloud of steam with a towel wrapped around her body.

“Your turn,” she said to the boys, towelling her hair as she walked past them.

They were sitting on the bed, shirts and socks off, waiting for her to finish, and burst for the doo. As usual, Chris won.

“Sucks to be you,” he laughed.

“Bite me,” Kevin retorted, returning to sit on the edge of the bed.

Clean underwear in hand, Katy went to the far side of the bed to get dressed.

“Don’t turn around for a minute.”

“What?”

Kevin twisted toward his mother. Katy froze, foot lifted with toes pushing through the left leg of her panties.

“Kevin! I said don’t look.”

“Oh!”

Katy turned away and pulled the panties up to her knee. The towel dropped when she lifted her right foot and to push it through the other hole. Kevin hadn’t turned away when his mother did and was still watching as she drew the panties up and snapped them into place. At the last minute, he turned away. Seconds later, she walked past him with the towel covering her breasts and haphazardly held behind her. Once in the short hall leading to the door, Katy checked to make sure she was out of Kevin’s sight, then let go of the towel and opened the closet.

“Do you want to join the girls tonight?” she asked as she pushed hangers aside, trying to sound normal as she rummaged through the few dresses hanging in the closet. She picked one as Kevin replied and held it out to look at it.

“Could do.”

Though she didn’t know it, he could see his mother in the mirror fixed on the wall. To free her hands, she had let the towel drop once she had passed out of his sight and was now dressed only in panties. Kevin eyes had been flicking between her panties and the bare breasts jostling on her chest until Katy’s selection blocked his view.

“We don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“I don’t mind.”

Katy turned around to look at herself in the mirror on the bathroom door, holding the dress in front. Kevin’s eyes focused on the panties stretched across her buttocks about half way down. Abruptly, she turned and stepped into view holding the dress in front. He just managed to look away.

“What do you think?”

Kevin looked back. “Nah.”

“I didn’t think so.”

Katy stepped back out of sight and picked another dress while Kevin returned to admiring her ass and breasts in the mirror, and her legs too, which he noted looked great when completely uncovered. His mother didn’t have any cellulite that he could see.

“Do you think Chris will want to go?”

“He likes that Debra chick.”

“He seemed to, didn’t he?” Katy agreed. She stepped back into view with the new selection held in front. “What about this one?”

Again, Kevin barely managed to turn away. Appearing disinterested, he again said, “Nah.”

“You’re a lot of help.”

“Sorry. Why don’t you wear those new jeans you bought?”

“They’re too tight for my big ass.”

“It doesn’t look that bad.”

“Thanks a lot.”

“So wear one of your dresses.”

“They make me look too old.”

“Wear a skirt and a t-shirt then.”

“Yeah, I guess I’ll have to.”

Katy walked toward her suitcase still holding the dress across her front, forgetting about Kevin could see her bare legs and the side of her breast. The dress fell away as she bent over to get a skirt, allowing her breasts to swing freely.

“Oh, sorry Kevin. I completely forgot.”

“No worries,” he replied, looking away.

“No, really. I didn’t mean to...”

“It’s okay, Mom. It’s not a big deal.”

Katy laughed nervously. “I guess not after getting such an eye full of young ones today.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.