Mom Goes Environmental - Cover

Mom Goes Environmental

Copyright© 2023 by alwayswantedto

Chapter 3: An Awkward Night in DC

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: An Awkward Night in DC - Mother deplores the apathy of her sons

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Katy had to wear the tight jeans the next day and cursed herself for not bringing some of her regular pants. She had brought several skirts but, after the day in the car and her evening promise, she didn’t want to wear anything that showed too much of her legs. She felt self-conscious in the jeans because of the tight fit around her ass but made sure the boys walked ahead of her when they stopped for lunch.

They arrived in DC early in the afternoon but too soon to check in. After registering they left their bags at the desk and went out to explore the town. As it happened, they stumbled right into the ‘gathering’ without even looking for it and immediately encountered Diana, Debra and their two ditzy friends.

One of the star protesters was speaking but the ditzy girls launched into a prattling conversation with the boys while Diana engaged Katy with her plans for the next day. It turned out they were staying at a nearby hotel. Debra seemed perturbed so Katy quickly agreed to meet them the next morning so she could hear the speaker better.

Later, they ended up in a bar for dinner. After an hour or two hours the boys lost interest in the ditzy duo and started talking to Diana and Debra. Katy was pleased and, though tired and eager to get back to the hotel, ordered another drink. The ditzy girls drifted off in search of other admirers, of which there were many. Natural alliances formed between Diana and Kevin favouring the protesters while Chris and Debra defended proponents of the pipeline. Katy felt like a fifth wheel but was happy the boys were getting along so well with such intelligent girls. She laughed at the thought of asking them if they still thought Diana was a douchebag and had to explain her outburst as due to a private joke.

Eventually, she couldn’t disguise how tired she was and the party broke up. After retrieving their bags she and the boys went up to their room. Katy threw hers on the first bed and turned toward the bathroom but abruptly stopped, spun around, and stared at the bed—the single, king-sized bed. The boys were also looking at the bed, bags still in hand. One by one, they dropped the bags.

Katy sat on the edge of the bed. “I’ll call downstairs and get another room,” she said. She explained the problem to the clerk but was told the hotel was fully booked.

“Would you like a cot, Madam?” he asked.

A cot? Katy was too tired to sleep on a cot and said as much to the clerk.

“I’m sorry, Madam, but the hotel is fully booked.”

Katy agreed that she hadn’t asked for two beds but asked again if there was anything else they could do.

“I’m sorry, Madam.”

Katy hung up and looked at the boys. If anyone was going to sleep on a cot it had to be her. Otherwise she might as well sleep with both of them.

“I’m too tired to sleep on a cot.”

The boys nodded.

“Well,” she said, looking around at the bed, “It’s big enough. We’ll just have to give each other a little privacy.”

The boys were looking out the window when Katy exited the bathroom in her nightgown and didn’t turn around until she was under the covers. She kept her eyes closed while they got undressed and joined her. The bed was big enough for at least a foot of separation between them and after half an hour of watching TV Katy began to relax.

Actually, it was kind of fun. They got snacks and drinks from the room bar and watched a movie. Their legs bumped several times but Katy wasn’t worried because it was accidental and innocent. Toward the end of the movie she grew tired and wiggled down into the bed, too low to watch comfortably, and was soon asleep. She woke up with her forehead pressing against a back and groggily snuggled closer, surprised by Brent’s presence.

Brent! Brent’s not here!

Her eyes snapped open but it was too dark to see and blinking didn’t help. About to lift her head, she stopped. She was lying on her left side and Chris had been to her left so it must him in front of her. Katy’s arm was curled around his waist. To make things worse, when she had snuggled closer her breasts had pushed against his back and now his ass was pressed into her lap. She didn’t want to chance waking him by extracting her arm so she wiggled backward and ended with it stretched awkwardly over his hip.

Another shock awaited. When she pulled away her ass had pushed into something else: Kevin was behind her and a hard lump pressed against her backside. She shifted her hips forward and collided with Chris’s ass again. Kevin followed, snuggling closer. For the first time Katy realized his arm was curled around her waist the same way hers was curled around his brother’s. She sucked in her breath and held it, listening, then breathed a sigh of relief. Both boys were breathing deep and regular. They were asleep.

Trapped between two sleeping sons, Katy couldn’t pull away from one without getting closer to the other and if she extracted her hand she would likely wake Chris, and his stirring might then wake his brother. That would be awkward since his hardon was pressed against Katy’s ass. He must be dreaming about the ditzy girls and imagining them topless with oil splashing over their bare breasts, or maybe even Debra in an oil-soaked wet t-shirt. What a predicament!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.