Valentine's Day - Cover

Valentine's Day

by killer bishops

Copyright© 2023 by killer bishops

Fiction Sex Story: Nadine Mulkerrin's Valentine's takes an unexpected but happy twist

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Celebrity   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Oral Sex   .

This story is total fiction

Nadine Mulkerrin lay longingly on the couch. It was Valentine’s Day and she was wearing her sexiest lingerie and high heels waiting to have sex. Not only was she looking hot, she had chosen the most romantic of settings, a remote luxury log cabin on a snowy mountain far from any possible disturbances. All she needed was her man.

The brunette had chosen to arrive a couple of days early to relax and unwind and while her boyfriend had known the nature of the getaway, for some reason had decided to stay in the city until Valentine’s night. While disappointed, she had taken her boyfriend’s well trained border collie with her and been enjoying the long walks on the snow and tree covered mountain retreat.

Nadine sat up and picked up her phone. She expected either a text or her boyfriend to burst through that door but neither were happening. She took a sip of the prosecco she had poured and contemplated a sexy selfie to hurry her partner up. She knew a photo of her in her black lace bra and panties would ensure he would be racing as fast as he could. The only thing she wondered about was fitting in her black Louboutin high heels. She loved the way her legs looked in high heels, especially when with the platformed pair she was wearing which added an inch or so to her height. Nadine always kept them on during sex.

Sipping on the prosecco she held her phone out just checking the parameters. She tried to get the roaring log fire and fur rug in the background hinting that’s where she would like to have sex. Nadine placed the glass down out of shot and the held up the phone spreading her legs open. She struggled to capture her legs and heels however which frustrated her a little bit.

Nadine was determined however and managed to find a position where her beautiful face, body and legs all fitted in. Her dark hair was done up perfectly as well as her make up. The lacy bra showed more than enough cleavage. She saw her flat stomach and then her long sexy legs and those gorgeous high heels which screamed fuck me. Got it Nadine thought.

Just as she pressed the button, the dog walked into shot, getting right in front of her legs, blocking off the main feature.

“Rover!” she cried out in amusement. “You ruined the shot!” Nadine gave a little giggle. She would never actually be annoyed with such wonderful dog. Nadine began to affectionately stroke the dog on the body before moving to shift him. Rover resisted.

“What do you want boy? I’ve sort of got a thing going on here.” Nadine continued to be affectionate towards the dog as he got in close. It was then she felt the dogs nose brush up against the thin material barely covering her already wet pussy.

Nadine took it as an accident at first but then a quick second and third brush had the sexy brunette changing her mind. A sudden flick of the dog’s powerful tongue on her sensitive area had her in no doubt. Nadine’s body though was suddenly overwhelmed with pleasure and the young woman arched back in sexual happiness.

“MMMmmm,” Nadine moaned blissfully, just taking the sensation for what it was.

Rover did not give any warning, just kept doing his thing between Nadines legs. Nadine finally opened them fully, letting Rover have access to her sweetest secret place, licking and sucking hard.

“Oh fuck Rover! Keep doing that!” Nadine encouraged the canine to go further, pulling over the thin strip of fabric and letting him have full access. She couldn’t help herself from moaning out loud. She wanted more and more of that glorious furry tongue exploring her hot depths.

Nadine dropped her phone on the couch, arching her back as Rover orally pleasured her. She ran her hands over her body, enjoying her own touch on her skin. She was going to orgasm soon. Nadine reached back and undid her bra, freeing her perfect small round boobs. She ran her hands over them, cupping them, caressing them and doing anything that added to her already over flowing pleasure.

“OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!” she cried out, having an earth shattering climax which shook every muscle in her lithe young body. This was incredible. She’d never experienced anything so wonderful before. She ran her hands up and cupped her tits. Her nipples were rock hard now as well. Her juices had dripped down the front of her panties into the material, mixing with the dog’s saliva, adding to the slickness. “MMMMM!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.