The Balloon Sent Valentine - Cover

The Balloon Sent Valentine

by Gator

Copyright© 2023 by Gator

Romantic Story: I almost called this story, The Reluctant Valentine. It's about a crazy inventor and participant in the spanking arts and the unattainable former majorette now reunited as teacher and substitute in the same school. A clandestine balloon ride with his long time crush on board uses her hiney to turn her into his valentine.

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Fiction   Spanking   .

As Valentine’s Day rolls around, later this month I thought I would share one of the most unlikely romance of classmate opposites. You know the ones you see in movies, TV shows and plays live in the theatre. Whether a drama or uplifting musical. Have you ever noticed how many musical especially the award winning one have a musical number which touts the character/person who overcomes all odds to accomplish something that to the naked eye looks out of one’s reach, unattainable to me...

And, among those plays and musicals is the love story where the most unlikely of characters in the end wind up in love and deep in each other’s arms ... While this is the best of human nature sadly regrettably in reality while some believe love is always in the air most of us if we are honest with ourselves are aware that the attainment of the girl who doesn’t see you in a romantic way can be frustrating for the pursuer.

However, through persistence and creative approaches it may be possible to achieve the most capricious of all moves convincing your Valentine’s Girl who for you was love at first sight. Yes, yes, I believe I know what you’re thinking about now as I tell my love story. Dare I say for my part, it was love at first sight. But, the cupboard was bare of these same feelings with the blonde majorette who I made my attentions made with persistence over years including one that if she had responded differently could have hurt my rear. Make no mistake about the painful feelings and it was a frustrating slog. As far as the young lady was concerned he was most unlikely beau for her.


The Valentine’s Day Dance

Hi, my name is Arthur J. Keister and I thought I had found the perfect way into an ‘invitation only,’ St. Valentine’s Day Dance. As an automobile dealer, I donated a brand spanking new car.

It all started when Juli, the the marketing coordinator for the Reunion / St. Valentine’s Day Dance had called and Art who agreed to donate a brand spanking new car for the raffle. would have a striking distance.

Juli had politely nodded her head as she wiped her chestnut-brown bangs off from around her chipmunk-like facial features. The brown-haired beauty told me this was going to be a ‘Tolo Dance.’ An event founded in the Pacific Northwest at the University Of Washington by an all-women’s honor society called the “Tolo Club.” It started in the early 1900’s. It came from the Chinook word for success and achievement. Juli’s idea was two-fold. Combine the reunion and St. Valentine’s Day with a dance where women asked men. Art looked dumbfounded as Juli shrugged her shoulders in empathy and left his office at the Volvo, Mercury, Ford local dealership.

I once had a crush on her and it was rekindled as she walked by me. She swished her bottom back and forth and displayed a visible panty-line across the seat of the tight, tan slacks. This was my view down the dealership hallway floor as she stopped by the trunk of the red, 1969 Mustang. Then, I watched as Juli walked by and admired the ‘classic’ car with its black vinyl top and matching bucket seats. It was like her hips went into overdrive. She seemed to be turned on by sleek lines of the sporty car.

It all had started so innocently, it’s hard to believe it could have gone so far-off the rails. However, that is just happened when without much foresight I took a capricious plunge which ended in Relationship. The catalyst for my adventure came in the form of the appearance of a long-lost love interest in my Lincoln-Mercury showroom. Juli’s sudden appearance at the dealership a leather portfolio in her small hand was a welcome sight for this old boy. I escorted the lovely lady, I had known in high school into my wood paneled office above the showroom. From my perch sitting in my high back executive leather office chair, I could always keep an eye on my sales people and how they were handling customer was smartly dressed in tan slacks and a white top which complimented the roundness of her breast and the crevice between them.

This humored me because it had always been another crevice which had interested me that of her butt cheeks. Unfortunately since I was in professional mode, I had walked in front of her wearing my snappy navy three-piece pinstripe suit to escort her to my executive office. We made small talk and reminisced about old times playing volleyball and the beach trip. That brought up a particularly special picture in my memory bank. One of her in tight blue jean shorts with frayed hem lines. And, speaking of lines those packed shorts showed a visible panty line that was mighty fine in our day. I sat across from the once teen beauty who smiled at me. She had aged beautifully over the years. Of course I couldn’t get a look at her rear. However, from the looks of her small supple thighs and plump cheeks, I could imagine a tight fit across her caboose. Red that was the color I fantasized of turning her well-aged conversation soon turned to the reason of Juli’s visit. With a nervous wipe of her chestnut-brown bangs out of her face, she explained that she wanted me to donate a Mercury Marquis to the “Tolo Club.” As a lifetime member of the honor society and personal acquaintance of me, Juli thought she could get me to make a deal. Well she was right. In a capricious moment, I authorized a silver Mercury Marquis with a navy blue vinyl top for her reunion which was being held on St. Valentine’s Day.

This was designed to overcome apathy and lack of attendance to the ‘invitation only’ dance in the plaza suite ballroom of a renowned I signed the papers for the raffle for the reunion. a new sign board at our high school with LED Lighting with Heister Motors flashing up on the screen between announcements seemed like a fair trade-off. The deal had been sealed when Juli had pulled out a 8X10 in blue jean shorts and red-check halter top. She explained at the reunion she would be part of a skit based on “Lil Abner.” I had to see that, so I asked for a ticket to attend the reunion.

She popped up suddenly in a hurry as she explained it was to be a ‘Tolo Dance.’ The women just like in the early 1900’s at the honor’s sorority would invite the men to the reunion. If I half a brain, I would have gone back on the deal with the school’s alumni committee. One look at Juli’s visible panty lined bottom in her tight, tan slacks put to rest any good sense. Nope, I would go through with giving away a brand spanking new car. It was that decision made on a whim which forever would change my life. You see, while to the community it looked like I was the owner of Heister Motors, it was actually my mother who was in charge. So, I better get off my keister and go to Heister. That was the estate where with her daughter in-law they ran the Heister Empire. The two dominated how I ran the dealership, so in fact I was a ‘paper tiger.’

The gate opened and I drove my Volvo up the long drive to the mansion. I had phoned ahead to alert dominating-duo. So, we could discuss the Mercury Marquis Juli had talked me into giving for the reunion raffle. I had procrastinated until the day of the give-away. I hoped the LED Sign we would have ‘name’ recognition on would smooth the ‘biddies’ feathers. After all it was advertising on for the sign for the next twenty years. My meeting didn’t go well at all.

My mother berated my decision going off half-cocked. What if the dance didn’t raise enough money for the purchase and installation of the fancy lit sign? I noticed my sister in-law, Becky. She rolled her sultry pink lips and smirked at me. Little did I know just how dominant the little blonde-haired ‘missy’ was going to be in my upcoming life.

My mother clanged her cup against the saucer on the coffee table. I got ready for a real comeuppance. Instead, she washed her hands of the whole affair. Becky would be my ‘puppet mistress’ pulling the strings on the dealership from the estate. She had returned to the two-story white colonial mansion after my mother left the sitting room, my butt squirmed nervously on the green print sofa. It was elegant, Victorian-styled parlor piece like you would find in a Denver Mansion of yesteryear.

Perhaps, it was that setting that made what happened next easier or my mind, if not my behind to accept that day. To put it bluntly, I had failed to Welsh on my deal with Juli for the Mercury Marqis. Now I was going to have welts under my suit pants at the Reunion / Valentine’s Day Dance. I was to be Becky’s date. She and Juli were both in the same class in high school. This is what we call, a moment of truth. Well, I suppose if it got me to the private party a red striped ass would be worth it. I was willing to do anything to be there at their private dance. I longed to see those bare cheeks of Juli’s in her ‘Daisy Mae’ blue jean shorts.

“You’re a disgrace boy, in need of a sound thrashing!”

“I’m sorry I threatened to pull-back the car.”

“That wasn’t very nice

“Okay, I’m willing to ask you as my date to dance.”

“Really, Becky that’s great news.”

Hello Art, I thought for sure you would wear your pink pinstripe suit tonight for St. Valentine’s Day. You know I could pinch you.” Juli said. Before I could answer out. Becky chimed in with a detail that would leave me humiliated for the rest of the evening.

“He already has plenty of stripes of his own under his suit pants.” Becky gleefully said.

“Oh, really is that true, Art?

“Yes, Juli it’s true.

“Good for her. I caught you looking at that before at the office. You didn’t think I saw you looking at my butt. yeah, I caught you enjoying that view”

“It’s your visible panty line, Juli. It drives me crazy.”

“I gave him a damn good thrashing with my leather belt. “Becky said.

That was an accurate description of what had happened to me my keister earlier at the Heister Estate.


Meanwhile near the Eastern Carolina College a private amusement park had been built under a dome which covered the Moon Outpost.

A purple haze around the rapidly revolving Ferris Wheel dissipated the turbulence from the flight caused a newspaper to take flight and it sucked up against the gondola protective glass. The young women shrieked and I laughed. The headline across the front page said

2182

The young women varied in build, height and hair color. Each had been a classmate, worked in an office a movie set or been an acquaintance in a capitol or castle. Each lady possessed a bottom that was a work of art.

The ladies gathered in the reception room. We all had responded to the same engraved invitation. The cavern like inside of the building looked like it was straight out of a James Bond movie. The football sized retractable roof had begun to open revealing a clear blue sky which warmed their faces. Inside the dome and the oxygen made the space livable.

The chosen riders had been tracked down, invited and tricked into the gondola time machine located between the spokes of his invention. The hand selected women of were about to begin a journey where they would pay for their behavior that violated community norms. He would be master of the teacher, actress, princess, business executive, guard director, sales lady or bank teller. There station in life would not save the wide red blotchy stripes.

Varied bottom style was represented. Their offenses ranged from careless bare bottom views of billowing skirt in the actress and the princesses case to stealing. Each was an act the inventor deemed appropriate for punishment attached with their bottom riding prominently on his wheel of pain. They would respect him as the master of their universe before he had finished and then start their new life on the moon with memories of their masked punisher.


Back On Earth:

As they boarded the customized Ferris Wheel. The apropos “Fly Me to the Moon” filled the assembly warehouse with mellow sounds of Frank Sinatra which calmed most of our fears. However, the strong dominant voice behind the mask had boldly stated they were in for an encounter under the dome of the moon their rears would remember! The Ferris wheel began to spin around us in the time capsule. Yellow laser beams that had been shot onto the energy panel spokes of the wheel leaving a red and blue haze which morphed into a purple fog as the wheel spun faster reaching centrifugal force.

After arriving in the year 2182 under the dome on the moon each of the women were escorted to the ramp of the wheel to be placed on the modified Ferris Wheel

There was a newspaper sales executive with a polka dot dress that fit her hour glass figure smartly. She had a gold barrette in her long shiny curly brown hair. She was guilty of showing her panty crotch in public at the business expo. And, there was the administrative assistant who chose to wear pants so tight her panties were visible through her pink dress slacks. Her pink and red print Victorian dress made a nice addition to the wheel of pain.

Next to put bottoms up and bound over the gondola chair of the Ferris Wheel was the lovely short blonde in her early twenties. She still carried her baby-fat weight especially in her caboose. I had learned in the reception room she had travelled from the Carolinas and was the last one to be invited to the soiree. Newest of all the young women to receive an invitation to the character themed party.

The flag girl in the short pom-pom skirt and purple shiny satin panties was loaded butt up next. Next the candy striper nurse in her pink striped dress was paddled first across her white cotton panty-clad butt and later with her panties down on her bare mouthwatering bottom. The spanker felt like a king! Then there was a beautiful princess who had a careless habit of showing bare arse when her dress blew up. Next to loaded bottoms up was a well known movie star charged with indecent bare bum exposure as the wind whipped up her short skirt with large red circles on it leaving her looking bare cheeked in her nude thong.

Last to step up and bend over bottoms up and be put in the under the arms bungee harness was Juli. None of the girls including Katy had any idea what the inventor/avenger in the mask had in mind for their bottoms. However, they certainly suspected it was not going to be good. The Gibson Girl with shoulder length chestnut brown hair blew in the wind. The punisher enjoyed the view up her red checked dress in her red checked flowing skirt. Her punisher watched as her tight denim colored panties almost split her bottom reminded the punisher of her blue jean shorts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.