My Wife’s Obsession - Cover

My Wife’s Obsession

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife wants to see a different cock. Not porn, but in the flesh.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

My wife has now seen a different cock in the flesh.


I had to go away on business for a week and Mia, my wife was still on maternity leave from her job as a teacher to look after our new baby girl Fiona (Fi). If she needed any help, she had her parents there for her to babysit while she ran errands.

My schedule was very erratic and sometimes I had to work back into the night and try and catch up on sleep the next day. So, I didn’t get to check in with Mia regularly. Tonight, when I rang, she was slow to pick up and I thought she was probably with Fi.

“Hello, Mike?”

“Yes, how are you getting along without me?”

“I’m good. Mom dropped in some of her famous Lasagne the other day and I’ve been having it and I went and got some baby bottles and thought I’d try and start Fi on a bottle. I’ve been expressing my milk into a mug and transferring it to a bottle. I seem to have more milk than I need as the fridge is filling up with bottles. Billy has been a big help as his sister breastfed and expressed her milk. He showed me the right way to hold a breast to get the most milk out but still leave enough for breastfeeding when needed.”

“Is Billy there now?”

“Yes, we just finished a workout and swam to cool off.”

“Still swimming naked?” I asked.

“Yes, the workouts are better that way too. I feel I can stretch further when naked and I can see it’s working for Billy too. You were right when you said that young guys his age are horny all the time, he even gets hard doing the exercises. I was sitting on his ankles while he did some sit-ups and it wasn’t working out, so he suggested I move up further, so I was sitting on his thighs now and it was working till he got stiff, and it rose under me. I felt its head poking my pussy but it wasn’t too far till the end of his set and it wasn’t poking in too far, just the head, so I put up with it and didn’t pay any attention to it after a while and, well, it wasn’t deliberate but it moved in and out a lot as he sat up and down. His body really looks good after tanning by the pool and it’s a plus to have someone put Sunscreen on you too and Billy usually gives me a massage while he’s putting on the oil.”

“Sounds like he’s spoiling you.”

“Oh, he is, he sits astride my legs when I’m lying on my front and oils my rear so it doesn’t get burnt then shuffles up so he can reach my back. I can feel that he is hard, and it is poking up against my pussy, but I soon forget about that as he massages my lower back and shoulders. He does that so well. He’s careful and doesn’t try and fuck me but it has slipped in now and again accidentally when he reaches forward to do my shoulders probably because of all the oil. But it was only in an inch or two, maybe three. But that’s OK, I didn’t mind after a while, and I thought you’d be OK with that because the massage was making me feel really good and he said he was sorry each and every time it happened.

“Well, I can understand that there might be some situations where you too might come in contact with each other, but as you say it is accidental. But it’s nearly nine o’clock at night. Why are you doing it so late?”

“Billy had to do a late class as his day classes are so popular now and full. He came around after class finished still all sweety and we got stuck into it. He’s in the shower now washing off the chlorine and then I’ll have one. Fi has been sleeping well now that I got that white noise generator Billy suggested. We can make as much noise as we like, and she doesn’t wake up and I’m sure she is better rested now too.”

I heard Billy walk into the room. “The shower is free now Mia.”

“Mike is on the phone. Do you want to speak to him?” she asked.

“Sure. How’s it going, Mike?”

Before I could answer him, I heard Mia say. “Your dripping water all over the floor. Here give me that and I’ll dry you and the floor.” It was quiet for some time and then Billy said, “Mike, are you still there?”

“Yes. What’s happening?”

“Mia just took the towel away from me and is drying me, apparently, I’m too wet to come to the phone.”

“I heard your Yoga class is going well.”

“Yes, it’s getting really big now,” he said, and I heard Mia giggling in the background. ‘It is, it is getting bigger.’ I heard Mia whisper.

“I wanted to ask you if it was OK with you if I stayed the night tonight as it’s so late. Fortunately, I don’t have any early classes tomorrow so I’ll be able to catch up on sleep.”

“Yeah, I guess that would be OK. Check with Mia though.” I said.

“Oh, he did and I said yes. You know if I stand close like this to Billy and the phone, I can speak to you as well.” ‘Your treading on my toes’ Billy whispered. Sit in the chair then and I’ll sit on your lap.’ After some shuffling, I heard Mia say ‘hold still, there that’s better. You know the rules.’ “Hello, Mike?”

“Yes, I’m still here. Are you OK?”

“Yes, I’m sitting on Billy’s lap facing him and he is hard as usual. He has to be more careful where he’s pointing that thing but we can both speak to you now.”

“I hope you are behaving yourself while I’m not there?” I said.

I heard Mia whisper. ‘Stop touching it.’

“We haven’t done anything that we didn’t already do while you were here. Well, maybe a little more, like naked exercising. Oh, and things nearly went beyond friendly teasing when I had another cramp in my calf and Billy had to help me stretch it out but he tried to stick to the rules and not put it in me, it was just pressed up against my pussy as he stretched me and I was in pain and didn’t notice that it had slipped in me until the pain started to subside and then I immediately told him to take it out. Oh, the look on his face. He looked so sorry and he said so too and I forgave him, so we’re all good.”

Then I heard. ‘I told you to stop touching it.’ in a whispered voice.

“You had better fill me in on these rules I think.”

“Well, I thought I needed to set some ground rules so that things didn’t get out of hand. First, I felt it was only natural that as I was feeding Fi all the time and topless he should be topless as well, then it went to swimming naked, which you already knew about and that moved into naked sunning and now it’s naked everywhere. He gets hard like you said all the time and I can’t help looking at it, it’s so pretty and I get wet myself but the big rule is that he takes care of himself and I take care of me and mine.”

“That sounds good, I promise to take care of you and yours when I get home on the weekend. My flight arrives at ten so I should be home by lunchtime. I’ll ring you again tomorrow. By.”

Before I hung up, I heard. ‘Well, I told you to stop touching it. Now we’ll both have to have a shower, you even got some in my mouth.’ and giggling.

After a slow start, my day got progressively busier till I found myself again working back late and it wasn’t till after six that I was able to have dinner in the hotel dining room and shower and relax on the bed.

I only had my mesh shorts on and nothing else and was resting back against the bed’s headboard when I rang Mia.

“Hello, Mia?”

“Yes, I’m here.”

“You sound out of breath”

“Well, I’m expressing my milk into a cup and you know how I get sexually excited when you play with my breasts, well it’s more like a mini-orgasm when I’m expressing milk out of them.”

“Do you want me to call back?”

“No, it’s OK Billy is helping me while I’m on the phone with you.”

“Billy is still there? Well, no he left for work and is back and that’s good I couldn’t do this and talk to you at the same time and he has a gentle touch. I’m holding the phone and the cup and he is doing all the work. OH. Ahh. Yes, just like that. Um, where was I? Oh yes, Fi seems to be taking to the bottle well and I am making enough milk to fill the bottles with Billy’s help. Ahh. Yes.”

“The mini-orgasms you mentioned are good? I’ve never heard of them.”

“They’re good but not enough, I was busily Jilling off with the hand that is now holding the phone and that was helping.”

“You were Jilling off in front of Billy?” I asked.

“Well, you know the rules about me doing mine well that changed last night sort of. Usually, I slip up to our room and grab my dildo and get myself off but last night what with Billy staying over we got off in front of each other to some porn that Billy brought home.”

“Wait, what. Firstly, when did you get a dildo?”

“I felt I needed something to replace your cock till you got back so I found one online and it got here the next day with express delivery. I’ll take a pic and send it to you later tonight.”

“I can’t believe you watched some porn. I didn’t know you liked it.” I said.

“I’ve only seen little bits of it in advertising on the net and it didn’t look appealing. But the one Billy got was very well-acted and high quality. Oh, and the sex scene in the shower looked like it was Billy and me in it. Funny hey. they were all very graphic and showed everything. I was impressed.”

“Tell me more about breaking the rules,” I said and waited.

“Billy is breaking the rule now by rubbing my clit with one hand and expressing my milk into the cup I’m holding. Every time I cum more milk comes out. That’s OK, isn’t it? I couldn’t do that and talk to you at the same time. So, it’s just helping. Right?”

“Well, if that’s all he does is just help get you off and as you said your hands are busy.”

“I knew you’d understand. Your so understanding that when I tell you about the rule-breaking, we did while watching the porn I know you’ll still be OK with it.”

“OK, tell me.”

After the shower to clean up the mess that he made all over us, we sat in front of the TV and he put in the tape.”

“You’re both still naked. Right?”

“Well of course we’d just come from showering together and my hair was still dripping after he’d washed it.”

“He washed your hair.”

“Yea. I had to kneel on the shower floor in front of him so that he could reach it all. I had to keep my eyes closed so that I didn’t get any soap in them and I kept a hold of Billy so that I didn’t slip on the soapy floor. I think Billy was hard because I was breathing through my mouth so it was open, and I kept feeling his cock in my mouth now and then, but I didn’t let it bother me. It wasn’t like I was blowing him or anything and it feels so dreamy to have someone else wash your hair and I was holding it with just my lips to keep it from waving around.”

“I like having a shower with someone else. I’ll have to make a rule about that as well. Anyway, about ten minutes into the movie I noticed that Billy was hard and stroking himself sitting right next to me. I asked him if he wanted to take care of it in his room and he said he’d be Ok. And that he found the movie very hot. We sat together with our hips touching and I noticed that he was dripping precum onto his abbs so I passed him some tissues and he wiped up the mess but in doing so he touched his cock and came instantly. Shooting as high as his chest again and again. There was a lot of it and after so recently cuming all over us both when I was sitting on his lap. I quickly grabbed some more tissues and began mopping up the cum on his chest before it all ran onto the lounge. Billy just lay there panting and cuming. I was so hot watching him cum that I was getting turned on and lay back and started to jill off too even though my fingers were still covered with his cum and came like a fire hose. I squirted for the first time making a mess on the carpet. And here I was worried about him making a mess. Funny Hey.”

“Well, that isn’t so bad if that’s all that went on. You both took care of your own needs.” I said.

“I blacked out of it for a little bit, the orgasm was so powerful and when I came too Billy was mopping me up with tissues like I had been doing to him. He was kneeling on the floor between my spread legs and his fingers were dabbing tissues on my wet pussy lips. He made sure to mop up the juice that was flowing out of my pussy by pushing up inside me with his fingers to stop the flow. He moved his fingers back and forth and then pulled them out and mopped up the flow. He was stroking my lips with his other hand and finger and said that I needed a shave as he could feel the stubble. I felt along my lips and rubbed my clit and this made me squirt a small amount of girl juice onto his chest. We both laughed.”

“As he knelt there and I saw that he was hard again and his cock was pointing right at my wet pussy. Now before you say anything it all happened so fast. He bent forward to help me up and when he did the tip of his cock slipped into me. His first reaction was to straighten up in shock and this drove his cock right in. We were both stunned and froze knowing that we had broken the rule. He was in so deep that I could feel him touching the end and it pulsed as he lay there in shock. I gave him my cross look and very slowly he pulled it back out. It seemed to take forever, and when I looked down his 20 cm cock glistened with my juices but with a pop, his cock was out. We both sighed with the feelings we had just experienced but felt uncomfortable with each other. He stood up and said ‘Sorry, Sorry’, then pulled me up as well and I said that we both needed another shower now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.