My Wife’s Obsession - Cover

My Wife’s Obsession

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My wife wants to see a different cock. Not porn, but in the flesh.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

My wife wants to see a different cock. Not porn, but in the flesh.

~ We had been married for six years and from the time we first met in high school we were in love after matriculation, we married. My work meant that I was traveling a lot and her job as a teacher meant that she was at home a lot.

But when we were both together, we didn’t go out or even leave the bedroom, but to shower and eat. The sex was great. We paid off our mortgage, thanks to our parents, and moved into a bigger home with the understanding that we would need the room as she was pregnant with our first. Little Fiona was born the next year and she became the focus of our life. Mia was now a stay-at-home mom and loved it. She would live out by the pool and listen for Fi (Fiona) over the baby monitor usually naked and oiled up with SFP 40. That’s how I often found her when I came home from work or after a session at the Gym and I would strip off and join her, cuddling and kissing by the pool and having the most glorious sex in the open air.

She often asked me what the other guys were like at work and at the Gym and I mentioned a young guy named Billy, who had recently joined and was a Yoga instructor and very fit. I told her of the other guys that were Gym junkies, who were there only to pimp and preen in front of the mirrors around the Gym. Then there were the people that really needed to work out and were slightly overweight, but not enough that they didn’t put in the work to lose weight.

She asked what their body types were like. I queried her on this, and she said were they hairy, shaved, or had big cocks and giggled.

“Big cocks. Why do you want to know about their cock size?”

“Well, as you know I have never seen another cock other than yours, and I was just curious as to the difference in the length and size overall. I have watched porn with you, and I’ve seen that they differ tremendously, in size, shape, and length. Tell me about them.

“Well, I’ve seen John in the shower, and he is really small compared to me, probably due to the Protein shakes he takes. Then there is Mike, who has been going to the Gym for years and is bulked up to the max and just likes to keep his current body look but has a small cock. Most of the guys have average cocks that I have seen and average muscles to go with them.”

Sex that night was great, and I noticed that she had her eyes shut the whole time and I imagined she was thinking of a big, muscled gym guy fucking her married pussy. She had a massive orgasm that went on for ages and her body shook and her pussy spasmed around my cock pulling the cum out of me.

“That was great. I saw you had your eyes closed. What were you thinking of as you came” She looked away and whispered, “Gym guys.”

“Gym guys with big cocks and big muscles and fucking you in all different positions?”

“Oh yes, and Cuming inside me and filling me up with their cum.” And her pussy clamped down on my shrinking cock again and again and gradually I regained my hardness, and we fucked till early morning.

It was months later when the baby was older enough that we would drop her off at her grandparents and have some time to ourselves. At first, she was reluctant, but eventually, I talked her into joining the Gym and doing some yoga classes to regain her pre-baby body. I was on the board of the company that owned the gym along with other businesses and had some pull and got her a free unlimited membership.

Billy was the Yoga instructor, and he was encouraged by her enthusiasm for Mia when she was with his class. I sometimes joined the class and watched as she looked at his hard muscles and bulging crutch. She looked amazing in Lycra and always had a prominent camel toe on show. Her breast size had increased by a cup size, and she was now a c+ cup. All the tanning by the pool had made her skin glow after working up as sweet and the few guys present noticed and some openly stared at my wife’s if not trim and taught body.

We became good friends with Billy and would stand around after a workout to cool down and chat. It was not lost on me that Mia would glance at his groin and I’m sure Billy noticed the looks as his cock often seemed to grow at the attention it was getting from this pretty young woman, and he adjusted himself often, so he wasn’t tenting his shorts. I had to smile to myself at the attraction these two were having on each other.

I came home one afternoon and found Mia and Billy in the family room with water bottles in hand, obviously cooling down after a Yoga session and both sweaty. The Gym had lost power and they had decided that this shouldn’t affect their Yoga session, so they had it here in the house. Mia went on to explain that they had combined Yoga with some push-ups, sit pups, and stretching to finish off. Both were in the Lycra outfits that they usually wore but Mia had switched her top and now wore a simple crop top in case Fi woke up and needed a feed. Just then the baby monitor went off and Mia went in to see Fi.

Billy said he had got a lot of calls from clients when the power went off to see if he could still take a class but had to tell them that all would be back to normal once the power was restored. It was Mia that had suggested that he could give her a class at her house. I think Mia could talk him into anything. Mia came out with Fi in her arms and sat down on the couch opposite us.

“I hope you don’t mind, but Fi needs a feed, and if it’s alright with you I’ll feed her while we talk.” And she dropped a boob out of her crop top and Fi latched on and drank eagerly.

I was initially stunned that she could do this in front of Billy but as the conversation and the atmosphere grew calmer, we didn’t pay any attention to Mia until she swapped sides and dropped the other boob out without covering up. Now she had both out and one delightful boob on show to us guys. She carried on talking to us as if all was normal and we weren’t both sporting huge erections.

Later, in bed that night Mia was excited and said how it had turned her on so much, seeing our massive cocks tenting our shorts that she had to finger herself to orgasm after putting Fi back to sleep.

“I know it was a bit naughty, but I love flirting and teasing him and you both liked it right? It would be like sunning at the beach or by the pool. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Yes. I loved it and you saw how much Billy loved it.”

The sex that night was awesome, and Mia promised to behave and not encourage Billy.

I often came home after work now to find that Mia had talked Billy into coming around and helping her out with a Yoga position or just doing their post Yoga gym exercises. I had to admit that the extra work she was putting in was working and she looked great. One afternoon she made me watch as she had Billy hold her bent knees as she did twenty sit-ups. Her Abbs looked magnificent, and she held my hand on them as she exercised. She was toned from tip to toe. She had on some loose work-out shorts, and I could see her lace panties flash me again and again as she lifted her body up to her knees. Panting she lay back down, her legs spread, and her pussy outlined by her sweet, soaked panties.

I looked and saw that Billy had a full-on hard on and the head of his big cock was only held in check by the elastic of his gym shorts, and he was looking at the same pussy that I was.

I went to get changed and came out to find Mia with her leg up on Billy’s shoulder and their crutches touching again and again as he worked out a cramp that she said she had in her calf muscle.

“That feels better, the cramp is nearly gone.” Said, Mia.

At first sight, it looked as if he was fucking her, his expression was the same and I noticed that she had her eyes closed and her breathing was rapid. I watched from the hall as she came and shuddered to a climax with his cloth-covered cock pressed hard up against her crutch. I was shocked to see her hand reach down and press it against the bulge of his stiff cock in his mesh shorts and squeeze it till he groaned and came. I made a lot of noise coming down the hall and when I came around the corner, I found Billy sitting back on the lounge and Mia washing her hands in the kitchen sink. They both looked guilty when I entered and wouldn’t meet my eye.

I smiled to myself knowing that I had nearly caught them and thinking that I didn’t really mind that they had mutually got themselves off and that more importantly, Mia was happy.

“Well, if you two have finished your workout why don’t we cool off in the pool.”

Just then the baby monitor went off and Mia went into the baby’s room. “I’ll be out in a minute,” she said and walked down the hall.

“I have some Speedos in my kit. I could put those on,” said Billy.

“Great I’ll meet you by the pool,” I said, and I left to check the pool chemical balance and empty the skimmer of leaves.

They were taking longer than I thought and went back inside. Mia was sitting at the kitchen table nursing Fi with both boobs exposed and Billy was sitting next to her making silly faces at Fi while she suckled. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and she had changed into her bikini bottoms.

As I entered Mia looked up. “Oh, I won’t be long, I think she’s nearly finished. If Billy would stop distracting her, she might go back to sleep for a while,” and she laughed. Billy sat back and watched Mia and shortly after Fi closed her eyes and stopped nursing.

I saw a pair of Speedos on the table with the drawstring removed. Mia saw me looking at them and explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.