The Story of Sigrid Larsen - First Year - Cover

The Story of Sigrid Larsen - First Year

Copyright© 2023 by Lustysnake

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Synopsis: Sigrid is a beautiful woman from Norway. She settles down with Ivar, a compatriot living in the United States whom she marries and becomes a professor at Hornburg College. She is very happy until the day her life shatters into pieces. She then realizes that everything is just a web of lies. Worse still, she finds herself a slave of the College. NOTE: This story starts three years before Christina Cooper arrived at Hornburg College.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

We eat in a large dining rooms of the hotel with the football team and the cheerleaders.

I and the other three slaves eat at our own table and contrary to my fears, we have nothing to do with the others who completely ignore us. During the bus trip I didn’t have time to ask and afterwards, I was too exhausted, but now, I ask others if they know what is going to happen. Grace explains that, if it’s like last time, it’s only after the meal that we’re going to be used, but not by our team members. And after that, we’re going to have two weeks off.

I don’t have time to question any more, because the meal is over and the coach orders the players and cheerleaders to go to their rooms to relax and respect the curfew to be in good shape for the game. At that point, despite what Grace said, I’m sure we’re going to be used for the relaxation part of the instruction, but no.

Ambrose Schmidt then comes to our table and tells us to follow him. We leave in a rental car and no one speaks the whole way. I don’t know about the others, but I close my eyes and try to relax as best I can. Mostly, I try to block the fact that there can only be one reason for us to be with the coach and it’s certainly not to relax! After a few minutes, we arrive at a hotel on the other side of the city.

We got out of the car and that’s when Ambrose Schmidt said to us, while giving us magnetic cards of the hotel where we had arrived: “You will go to the fourth floor of the hotel and use these cards to enter rooms 401 to 409. In these rooms are players from the team that the Whitefield team will face tomorrow. You have to fuck all the football players in these rooms for as long as possible. I’ll come back to pick you up at 5 o’clock tomorrow morning.”

At that point, the first thing that comes to mind is that there are 8 rooms with probably 2 players per room and we are only 4 women. How can he expect us to fuck all the players all night long?

Then, I realize that I haven’t even thought about the fact that I have to fuck a lot of football players all night long, just that there aren’t enough of us for this task! Obviously, my slavery radically changed my priorities.

Ambrose adds: “If our team loses tomorrow, it will be because you didn’t do enough work and you will be severely punished. Is that clear?”

We say yes all together and Ambrose returns to the car while we all walk to the hotel together.

In the elevator, we divide the magnetic cards among ourselves. I have rooms 408 and 409 which are both at the end of the hallway. When I get there, I immediately notice that room 408 is empty (the door has been left open) and I hear loud music coming from room 409. I use the swipe card and enter that room. I immediately realize that the music is not so much there to be listened to, but more to drown out the sounds of the action taking place in this room.

Indeed, there are 7 muscular and dark-skinned men in the large room and with them, there are 2 young women with pale skin and blonde hair and who seem to be barely 18 years old. On the floor near the door, there are pieces of equipment and football players’ jerseys of the team that Whitefield will play against tomorrow.

That’s when one of the men suddenly yells: “The slut just came!”

I’m pretty sure it’s not the case, but who knows, I’d be able to climax in similar circumstances now...

The girls are each lying naked on one of the two double beds in the room. Each one has a strip of duct tape over her mouth, but despite these gags, it’s obvious that they’re screaming for help. For each of the women, one man holds the woman’s arms above her head and others hold her legs apart to allow another to fuck them violently.

30360-7-sl-y1-Chapter 7-img1.jpg

My first instinct is to try to help these young women who are being raped, but I can’t, there are just too many men! I could alert the employees of what is happening so that they can send the police, but quickly, I realize that I can’t do that. Because I must not forget the threat of Ambrose Schmidt. These football players must be exhausted from fucking a good part of the night and even if it’s horrible, the situation is rather to my advantage. These young girls are doing some of the work I have to do.

So, I stay close to the door so as not to be seen by the men and I watch the action without moving.

That’s when one of the men suddenly screams: “The other slut just came too! I knew they would like black meat!”

For several minutes, I watch the men rape the two young women who no longer seem to really try to resist or scream. The men’s cock seems huge and the contrast between their dark skin and the pale skin of the women they fuck is, in a way, exciting. When one of the men shoot one’s load in the vagina of one of the young women he was fucking, I realize that I’m wet and that I have a hand on my sex. Without realizing it, while I was watching the rape of those two women, I started to caress myself! I don’t understand how I can be turned on watching this, but it’s true and I’m even close to having an orgasm! I immediately stop caressing myself and decide to leave the room to help the others slaves.

That said, I don’t have time to do that. Because, two other men enter the room just as I try to open the door and one of them says to me: “Hello doll! Are you coming to help us relax?”

I don’t have time to answer as the two men start to undress me. Since I only have my skirt, blouse and high heels, I get naked very quickly!

One of the men pushes me against the wall and holds me there with one arm. With his other hand, he sticks a finger in my vagina and says to his companion: “The slut is wet and ready for us!”

I hear one of the men with the other two women say: “Are you bringing us another treat, Kev? Cool!”

Some of the other men laugh loudly at these words.

The man who holds me on the wall continues to caress my pussy with his fingers and the excitement returns fast in me.

Meanwhile, the other man has undressed as he is now naked and approaching me. The man’s dick is huge and I am partly curious and partly fearful to feel it inside me. While his companion continues to hold me on the wall, he stands in front of me, he lifts me by the hips as if I weighed nothing and thrusts his huge cock into my vagina which is more than ready for him. The other man pulls back and looks at me while masturbating.

30360-7-sl-y1-Chapter 7-img2.jpg

The cock of the man fucking me is big, hard and exactly what I needed. His very rigid member penetrates me just right and the position makes sure that my clitoris also well caressed. It only takes a few moments before I have a violent, almost painful orgasm.

When I’m back from my orgasm, the man is still fucking me and I know that the excitement will come back soon if he continues like this. Especially since his companion start playing with my breasts, kneading them firmly, but with a certain expertise.

From my position near the wall, I see the two young women on the beds still being raped. That’s when I notice on the floor near the bed, a vest and a cheerleader skirt. Clothes in the same colors as those of the players fucking them. They are fucking cheerleaders from their own school!

At the moment of realizing this, the man who fucks me come in me. His companion immediately replaces him and he also has a big penis. In a few seconds after he start to fuck me, I orgasm again.

The man who impales me so well with his big cock turns around and leans against the wall while continuing to fuck me. He gets me even closer to him and my breasts rub against his muscular chest and his cock is even deeper inside me, which seems to increase the duration of my orgasm even more. Before I have time to realize what is happening, there is hands on my buttocks and another dick penetrates me violently in the ass.

Still relaxed because of the orgasm, the invading sex sinks into my ass without difficulty. I also realize that the penis must have been covered with lubricant because even if the pain is intense and despite the obviously large size of the member that fucks me in the ass, the pain is not unbearable.

The two men continue to fuck me together and even though I’m far from orgasming, the pain eventually gives way to some form of kinky pleasure.

The two men ejaculate one after the other within seconds of each other and they carry me to one of the beds where they throw me next to one of the young women. Immediately another man placed himself between my legs and thrust his rigid member into my vagina.

For them, it’s obvious that I’m just another woman to satisfy their sexual desires. After a while, I stop counting the number of men who fuck me. Did others come from other rooms? It’s possible, but I’m not sure. That said, overall, they are aggressive and have no interest in making those they fuck to climax. We would have been blow-up dolls; it probably would have been almost the same for them. Which doesn’t mean that I don’t climax several times during this gang bang!

No one tried to get sucked and I’m very happy about it because they all have very imposing cocks. From time to time, one of them turns me over and shoves his dick in my ass. It’s still painful, but I try to relax and it’s not that bad.

Eventually, no man replaces the last one who has just gotten up after coming inside me. I realize that the music has been turned off and the room is relatively quiet. I stand up on one elbow to look around. The two women, left alone, no longer have their gags and seem unconscious. As for the football players, they are all sitting and drinking beer and chatting softly. Obviously, they don’t seem to care about us anymore. Maybe they are no longer able to get an erection? The alarm clock on the bedside table near the bed where I am says 12:12 p.m. It’s too early. I have to do something, because the night must not end so early. The players have to be exhausted, which will not be the case if they decide to go to bed right now.

I have no choice; I have to do something and I only see one. So, I get out of bed and approach one of the players, saying, with the sincerest smile possible: “I’m sure your beautiful sex can still be useful. Do you want me to suck you?”

The man looks at me as if I had two heads, but he finally replies with a laugh: “You’re a real slut! Go ahead, treat yourself!”

I kneel in front of the man and take his flaccid penis, but still of an interesting size, in my mouth. It takes some time, but eventually his cock is hard again. My vagina is a little painful and so I decide to only give him a blowjob. Given the size of his dick, I really don’t want to try to get it down my throat. I know, I always have to do it, but I guess there’s no real chance that any of Hornburg’s masters will know about it. So, I continue only with my mouth and tongue.

30360-7-sl-y1-Chapter 7-img3.png

I continue until he come in my mouth and immediately swallow the sperm before saying: “Next!”

Three of the men approach me and one after the other, I give them a blowjob. When the third one is hard again, he takes his cock out of my mouth and then he turns me around, making me lie on the bed with my buttocks on the edge of it and he pushes his hard dick into my vagina. It’s a little painful, but not as painful as I would have feared.

I then realize that some of the other men are busy playing with the bodies, and in particular the breasts, of the other two young women. They both have their eyes open, but they don’t move or try to struggle even if no one keeps them in place. They don’t really seem to be aware of what’s going on.

I’m actually becoming a slut because seeing these men playing with the bodies of these cheerleaders turns me on almost as much as the member fucking me vigorously. I climax a few moments before the man who fucks me and this time, I don’t try to hide it, I scream with pleasure. It’s a bit of theatre, but not that much. The idea is to excite the other men even more so that they can continue with us.

One of the men who was playing with the breasts of one of the young women leans over and tells me: “Their cunts are slimy. They need to be cleaned!”

After being fucked by several men, it’s true that there is plenty of semen dripping from the pussy, and probably also from the ass of the two young women lying on the beds. In fact, this is also the case for me.

I also know that, even though the man who spoke wasn’t explicit in his order, that he doesn’t expect me to use a washcloth to clean the sex of the two young blondes. It’s going to be disgusting, but I also know that it’s a very good method to get these men hard again. Because sex between women always makes men hard.

I climb on the bed I was leaning on and the men huddle down to allow me to crawl gently between the legs of the girl in front of me.

I look at the young woman’s genitals and I see that there is a little blood. It’s hard to be sure, maybe it’s from a wound from the rape, but I have the feeling that before tonight, this woman was a virgin. A first time far from pleasant for her!

I start gently licking her vulva and pulling out the cum with my tongue and mouth.

The men are all around the bed and they are looking at me while making derogatory remarks about me.

“What a bitch!”

“It’s crazy, she sucks everything up!”

And other remarks of the same kind.

To make a show a little more erotic for the players, but also to make the experience less unpleasant for the young woman, I also start to caress her clitoris and I move my hands to her breasts that I gently caress.

It is at this moment that I feel that one of the men places himself behind me and penetrates me with his very rigid cock. After the number of men who have fucked me since I entered the room, my vagina is painful, but strangely, I am happy with this penetration.

After several minutes, the young woman begins to make sounds that become more and more clearly gasps of pleasure.

The penis of the man fucking me makes the pleasure rise in me more and more and suddenly he pushes his cock deep and he come. Almost immediately, I scream with pleasure directly on the pussy of the young woman I was caressing. It seems that this was all that was missing to make her climax because she does it immediately.

I stay still for a while, long enough to come back from this particularly powerful orgasm, but before I even fully come to my senses, the men move me to the other bed, between the legs of the second young woman and one of them says: “Come on bitch, clean the other doll too!”

I look up to see the second woman and notice that she looks a lot like the other one. They may not be twins, but most likely sisters or maybe cousins. She looks at me and I can see that she knows what awaits her. Her vagina has no trace of blood, but a big amount of cum. I guess she wasn’t a virgin when she walked into that room. A small consolation for her.

As with the first woman, I start by licking her sex to remove the excess, then I caress her clitoris with my mouth and her breasts with my hands.

Another of the football players penetrates my pussy and starts fucking me.

30360-7-sl-y1-Chapter 7-img4.png

Unlike the first young woman, it doesn’t take long before she come loudly. When she climaxes, one of the players pushes me out of bed and pushes his hard cock into the young blonde’s pussy. I stand up and I see her sister/cousin is also getting fucked.

I don’t have time to watch the sex scene on the beds any longer as one of the players stands in front of me and forces me to kneel before shoving his dick into my mouth. I start sucking him and another one shove his cock into my vagina again which is really painful now.

The man in my mouth come after long minutes and the man in my vagina takes even longer. When he finally shoots his load, the party is over because the players force me and the other two young women out of the room. They don’t even let us get dressed, but throw away our clothes before closing the door on us.

The two young women cries, hug and seem to speak softly to each other, words of comfort.

For my part, I put my clothes back on and head to the other rooms to see what is going on. Considering the pain in my vagina and ass, I hope they are done too. I meet Jenna first. The door to the room where she is open and, except for Jenna who is lying on one of the beds, the room was empty. I can see from the door that semen is leaking from her vagina.

It’s then that I see that Jenna has a tight scarf around her neck. For a moment, I think they killed her by strangling her and I rush towards her. I take off the scarf and put my hand on her neck. Despite a heavy scratch, she is alive, but unconscious.

I take the young woman in my arms and talk to her softly, stroking her hair and crying with relief.

Jenna regains consciousness after a few minutes. I help her get dressed and when we leave the room, the other two women join us. We go back to the lobby to join Ambrose.

When we are back in our hotel, we each take quick showers before going to bed. Moments after lying in bed with Jenna, I fall into a deep sleep.


No one comes to wake us up and when I wake up, the other three women are busy eating a lunch that was delivered directly to our room a few minutes ago.

We remain silent, no one seeming to want to talk about what happened last night.

After eating, I go back to bed and fall asleep very quickly.

When I wake up, it’s time to go back to Whitefield and Ambrose Schmidt tells us that he’s very happy, our team had a crushing victory.


On the bus, we take the same seats in the back benches, that is, me and Jenna are in one bench and the other two are in the other bench at the back. When the buses start moving, the atmosphere is very calm. I must admit that, even though I’m glad no one is asking us to do anything, I’m a little surprised.

I really expected us to be sent with the other bus so that the players could celebrate their victory with our bodies, but no.

In fact, a few minutes after the return trip start, Sarah Wade comes up to us and says: “Well sluts, you really emptied the balls of our opponents! You are real whores!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.