Fay and Gwen - Cover

Fay and Gwen

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: At the health club Fay can't take her eyes off one of the women. “I’m Gwen,” she said. “I’m going to make you do things you couldn’t imagine. I’m going to bring you pleasure you would not have thought possible.” Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Vignettes   Illustrated   .

First Meeting

Fay tried not to stare, tried to exercise a modicum of restraint, to maintain a certain reserve, to be decorously inconspicuous, but to no avail: she couldn’t take her eyes off the woman. The object of her attention moved like a large cat, powerful, graceful, with nonchalant and yet single-minded purpose as she roamed the workout facility, doing her reps, her sets, on one piece of equipment after another, her lean yet big-breasted body without strain or stress, skin gleaming, golden blond hair swaying sometimes but never out of place. Fay couldn’t say how old she was. Thirty-five, maybe forty, maybe even older, for there was something mature about her, an aura of experience, of knowledge, but there was also something young, a spirit, an outlook. Fay sat on her weight machine just watching. In awe.

Forty-five or fifty minutes later the woman came to her. Fay blinked. The woman spoke. “Time to hit the showers.” Her voice was soft but commanding. Fay was helpless to do anything but follow to the locker room. The woman undressed with amazing ease. Shoes, socks, top, shorts, off. Fay fumbled off her own shoes and socklets. The woman smiled at Fay’s atypical clumsiness. She made a gesture. Lift your arms. And just like that the woman pulled Fay’s workout top over her head. And just like that she knelt before Fay, hooked her fingers in Fay’s shorts, and removed them. Fay was not conscious of lifting her hips. The woman stood and took Fay to standing, almost a head taller, and took Fay to the shower room, and pressed her against the wall, and kissed her. A deep, powerful, searching kiss. Fay melted. The woman stood back. “I’m Gwen,” she said. “I’m going to make you do things you couldn’t imagine. I’m going to bring you pleasure you would not have thought possible.” Helplessly Fay nodded. Gwen turned the water on.

fay-and-gwen-1.jpg

Stairwell

Gwen checked them into a posh hotel. The kiss in the elevator took Fay’s breath away. She wished there were a hundred more floors. As it was, they were two from the top. Seconds inside room 1604, the door not even fully closed, Gwen began undressing Fay. The king bed across the suite looked so inviting. But they didn’t go there. Gwen took Fay’s hand and led her into the hallway. Two doors down was the stairway. Gwen opened the heavy fire door. Led Fay down the stairwell, one flight and half of the next.

“What if someone...?” Fay whispered.

“Someone will,” Gwen said.

Standing one step below Fay, Gwen unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall open. “Before I let you kiss my nipples, I’m going to want them coated with your cum juice,” Gwen said. Her index finger found Fay’s clit. She manipulated the erect bud with cunning expertise, taking Fay to the edge or orgasm again and again.

“You can put your finger in your asshole if that will help,” Gwen said.

Fay hesitated.

“Let me put it this way,” Gwen said. “Stick your finger in your ass while I frig you.”

Fay did as she was told.

“Good girl,” Gwen said. Her finger resumed its dance with Fay’s clitoris.

It was then they heard the fire door’s harsh, echoic clank as it opened and shut. Loud footsteps descending. It could have been anybody. Fay assumed Gwen would stop the stimulation. She was wrong. Gwen intensified the frig. Fay clenched her eyes tight shut. “Nice day for a stairway come,” Gwen said to whoever it was. Her finger penetrated Fay’s cunt. Fay came, her contractions overwhelming full.

“Good girl,” praised Gwen. “You can open your eyes now.”

Fay’s eyes blinked open. The stranger on the stairway was nowhere to be seen.

Gwen anointed her nipples with Fay’s cum juice.

“Suck my nipples now,” Fay commanded. “But first take your finger out of your ass.”

fay-and-gwen-2.jpg

Pinned

After the two men had gone, Gwen guided the exhausted Fay back up the stairs. With each step Gwen whispered words of praise into Fay’s ear. “You did good, little slutchen. I’m so proud of you. You took them both. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.” And with each step Gwen’s fingers played inside Fay’s cum filled anus. Out of the stairwell, into the corridor, Gwen’s fingers continued to work Fay’s ass. “So tight and slippery,” she said. “So hot. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.”

Gwen pushed Fay inside the room. “Take off my blouse and pants,” she ordered. Helpless, Fay tried to obey, while Gwen stuffed the fingers that she’d used to fuck Fay’s asshole into Fay’s compliant mouth. Greedily Fay sucked Gwen’s fingers, unable to complete the undressing, but the older woman shrugged off her blouse and one-handedly tugged down her pants. Naked now, naked as her Fay, Gwen pushed her prey against the wall, pinned her there, her big breasts pressed hard against Fay’s, and set to kissing her cum-covered face. Ravenously she fucked her tongue into Fay’s mouth even as she fucked two fingers into Fay’s cunt. When Fay’s orgasm began, Gwen shoved two more fingers into the convulsing cunt and sucked Fay’s tongue deep into her mouth. Mercilessly she drove Fay to wilder and wilder climax even as she steered the younger woman toward the bed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.