I Just Had My First Real Threesome! - Cover

I Just Had My First Real Threesome!

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2023 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: A recounting of my first threesome a few years ago with Jack and Tony and the joys of being used wonderfully hard.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Spitting   Water Sports   .

So, I had an interesting weekend. For those who don’t follow, you might want to start here at (https://archiveofourown.org/works/44497597) for some background on what has gone on.

Anyway, after discussions with my Master (for simplicity’s sake, I’ll sometimes call him Jack), we decided that we should try a threesome. While he has let me have oral sex with others under his watch before (specifically, two blow-bangs) and has shown me off at bars a few times, he’s never really wanted to fully share me. He knows it’s a fantasy of mine, however, and this was a concession of his. To do it with someone he trusts and has even shown me off of in front of and has clearly tempted. His best friend, who we will sometimes call Tony (these are not their real names, I just feel weird typing only Master and Master’s best friend).

Anyway, we agreed to this Friday as the date for the experience to occur. Those who follow me or have read my post this week will know it did not pass by uneventfully. You can read the full story here (https://archiveofourown.org/works/44856682) but the gist was my mom basically told me she felt she’d wasted the last 19 years of her life with me. I’d be lying if I said that didn’t hurt me. I got drunk that night (generally not recommended to mix alcohol and Klonopin) and drunk again the next morning. Jack rightly was upset with that and made me promise not to drink anymore without his permission. I behaved, however, chatting with some friends, online and IRL, about things.

Eventually, Friday came. I showered, shaved, and got ready for the day. I was sent out with a small shopping list and picked up some beer, vodka, and cigs, along with dinner. I was excited because I mainly vape and Jack had been tapering me down on that even. He smokes the occasional cigar, but the only time I smoke a real cigarette anymore is when I’m playing a certain old role. That of the trashy, slutty Badsammie. Anyway, I got started on dinner, grilling some steaks and cooking some sides. As I was doing that, my Master called and told me that I would need to get prepared before they got there and to look in the closet for a bag. I saw it, got it out, and smiled. He loved to prepare things for me. Things like my clothing and that day’s activities, and I love handing that control over to him. I flipped the steaks, headed back in, and changed.

I stripped out of my tight red t-shirt and black yoga pants that Jack had set out for me and put on what he’d put in the bag for me. It wasn’t much. A black garter belt, stockings, and crotch-less panties, along with my 5-inch black heels. Also inside was something new that I hadn’t seen before. A 2-foot-long cat tail (I had previously only worn a dog tail, and only a couple times) that ended in an anal plug. It was considerably smaller than the plug I’ve been wearing daily, so I went to the bathroom, took mine out, washed it, put it away, lubed up the new plug, and easily inserted it. I then grabbed my gown (in case of neighbors) and finished up the steaks and brought them in.

As soon as I got in, I put away my gown and got started on the sides, and per instructions from the bag, started eating some food myself. I was to eat before they arrived and I did, finishing up the sides and dinner before they came in. As Jack and Tony entered, I presented myself, chest out, nervous but smiling. Even when his friend had decided to take (or rape) me, he hadn’t seen me well and not like this. By both their smiles, they approved, though I normally wear makeup when like this. I was told explicitly not to put any on, so I welcomed them both in. First a deep kiss with my Master that made my toes curl, and another beyond friendly kiss with Tony.

Jack asked if I liked my new tail as he playfully tugged on it. I smiled and told him yes, bending over so both of them could see it well. Then I told them dinner was ready and brought them to the dining room. I got their plates together for them as they talked and watched me. I set out their food and brought them some cold beers I had picked up earlier and opened them as well, letting them both playfully grope me as I went by. I did have to caution his friend when he tried to tweak my piercings, telling him they weren’t ready for play yet. With everything set out, they dug in, and then I followed the last of the directions I had been given.

I knelt down, crawled under the table, and in turn, unzipped both my Master’s and Tony’s pants. I pulled them free, as they talked and joked, stroking both and taking turns sucking on their cocks. I escalated, however, doing my best to quickly bring each of them to orgasm. Jack was the first to cum down my throat, and then Tony quickly followed. I cleaned them and heard something about holding “it” as I crawled out. My master told me I was a good girl and that I was to look under the bed and change while they finished. I nodded, getting them both another beer before I headed back to the bedroom. I wanted to squeal because I didn’t realize I would be doing multiple changes, yet another surprise for me. There were no real instructions this time, as I knew this role well.

I went back to the bathroom, changed back to my previous plug, re-lubing it, before cleaning the other and putting it away as I popped (it’s the largest of a 3 plug set) it back in. I then went back and changed. I had a crop top that barely covered my breasts and a black micro that left nothing to the imagination. I kept the heels on, however. I went back to the bathroom and put on makeup. Bright red lipstick, and way too much eyeliner and eyeshadow. I blew a kiss at the skank in the mirror and loved her. Everything was simple for her. And now that simplicity of life was mine.

I went back out and grabbed my cigarettes and lit up, strolling back to the men who were finishing up. We flirted some as I sat on Jack’s lap, and he parted my legs and openly fingered me as Tony watched. He said something about how he liked finding out what a cheap slut I was and I laughed and told him he had no idea. He asked me to come over and as I did, he grabbed my mouth hard, stood up, and spit in my mouth before shoving me to my knees. I trembled as I swallowed his spit. Then Tony said something to the effect that he believed that I would. He took the cigarette from my hand, took a deep drag, and gripped my mouth again, forcing it open. He tapped the ashes in my mouth. I whimpered and yelped, more in fear than anything else as he told me to swallow and I did, gagging. I had never done that before. He then slapped me hard, telling me to open my stupid whore mouth, and when I did, his cock was barely in my mouth before he was peeing. I choked a bit on it. He clearly didn’t drink tons of water as my master does, and it tasted much worse. It was hot and bitter, and he held me tight against his crotch as he relieved himself.

When he was finished, he shoved me back and looked at me so differently than before. He was full of lust, yes, but also disgust. He was seeing me for perhaps the first time, maybe the second. Not as Sammie, but as a thing. My Master pulled me over to him by my hair and did the same, pissing down my throat. He pulled me up by my hair, backhanded me, and then kissed me hard. I smiled, shaking, my cheeks burning. We then headed over to the living room and he opened the closet and pulled out a bag, dumping the contents on the floor. It was our toys and lube, just a wide variety of fun and pain all in a single pile.

My Master’s first command was simple. While their food settled, I was to entertain them. His friend had brought some fun too and I did a line, then I slowly stripped what I had off, stopping only when I was completely nude except for my plug. I did another line, then I kissed both of them hungrily and deeply as Jack told me to show Tony how loose I was. I nodded and they cheered me on as I lubed up my hand and worked it in, leaning back as I self-fisted myself for their enjoyment. They yelled at me, calling me a fucked out cunt and both talked about how they wanted to wreck my whore cunt some more. It only made me more excited as I fisted myself to orgasm.

As I shook and pulled my hand out of me, they were on me, both lubing their hands as well. Jack shoved my head down hard to the floor and told me to raise my cunt up. I parted my legs and did as told and felt more cool lube poured into me. He grabbed my hips and slowly worked his fist inside as well. This was considerably harder for me, though ever since the first time he fisted me during our CNC (https://archiveofourown.org/works/44388931), he’s made sure to do it often. The fullness is almost overwhelming and it’s barely gotten easier since I do my Kegels daily. That didn’t keep him from battering me, before jerking his hand out of my cunt. That’s all it was now. To them, even to me, it was just a warm cunt. Tony pulled me over to him and started working his fist inside me. I was whimpering, eyes wet, my makeup likely running, as my Master shoved 4 of his fingers in my mouth, telling me to clean them. I gagged and choked as he pulled my head up and fingered my tonsils while Tony pumped my cunt.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.