Alfie's Lonely Hearts Bureau - Cover

Alfie's Lonely Hearts Bureau

Copyright© 2023 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The time is WWII and the aftermath. Corporal Alfie is reunited with his lady friend Jane and he decides to start a small business to bring love to the lonely corners of Jolly Old England.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   War   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Massage   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Jane and I set up together in domestic bliss playing at happy families with a passion.

She was still receiving some funds from the military for the fact of her missing husband but I could tell as the days passed she had given up all hope of ever seeing him ever again.

I was mustered out with a pittance and immediately set up shop taking bets from the sporting crowd on almost everything. I knew a lot about setting the odds from my tour of duty in the military and had the advantage of having a little bit of edge for the “house”.

Unfortunately, I received a visit from the local ruling gangster who let me know in no uncertain terms that he was severely disappointed with my incursion into his hard earned turf without permission.

After I was released from the hospital, Jane told me she was forced into resuming he former line of work in the horizontal to pay our rent and that I needn’t worry about the bills because she had it well in hand.

Whilst in the hospital ward, I was perusing the shocking story newspaper that carried a number of personal adverts that humans love to scan from time to time to see if they had any impact on their lives.

One ad that caught my eye said simply, “Come one, come all. All you saddened widows and you unlucky gentlemen with a need for feminine companionship. At our agency, we will interview you, and arrange a series of meetings with members of the opposite sex to offer you the opportunity to grasp the golden ring of a rewarding relationship that will satisfy your expectations of fruitful union. Money refunded if not happy with our happy results. Social Introductory Services, 69 Piccadilly Station second floor.”

It seemed like a familiar old tune but I immediately recognized the value of the thought of rounding up a group of lonely females and horny males and offering them telephone numbers for contacts without descending into the world of prostitution, pimping and other sordid details.

I had a firm suspicion that in this post-war world there were hordes of love-starved females and males more than willing to spend a modest sum for the receipt of a limited list of briefly described members of the opposite sex. For a premium fee, I could also add the benefit of a recent photo to spur their juices of passion with a visual exhibition.

My Jane was initially opposed to the idea but after a long session of me down on my knees worshiping at her shrine of womanhood, she warmed to the concept and told me she would do the photos of the females to put them at ease with a same sex photographer.

She showed me her portfolio of personal shots and I was able to see she had a good eye for drawing attention to a female’s appealing goodies without making it look somewhat pornographic in the process.

Jane was able to take a plain looking unhappy former housewife and change her into a fresh version of feminine charm with the correct angle to her face and hints on her cosmetics that paid off ten-fold with appealing results.

I noticed that in some client photos, she used a popular angle of shooting upward from her kneeling position in front of the lady in question and revealed her nyloned legs disappearing into the mysterious cavern of their undergarments and had them twirl their strands of hair in a seductive manner with lots of promise and relaxed silence.

Several of her profile shots were so sexy that I felt my familiar bad boy begin to rise to the occasion and my pulse rate increased in proportion to the level of hotness.

We placed our first advertisement in the morning news and by midafternoon, the phone was ringing off the hook with prospective clients.

As I organized the stack of client cards, I noticed that the females outnumbered the males about three to one. I could appreciate that fact would give us an imbalance in our client list for the matchup services. Still, we had well over one hundred potential clients ready to progress to the interview stage of our process.

I handled mostly the female clients and my Jane took care of the male clients pampering their egos and then prodding them into signing minimum three month contracts to sort through our selected introductions.

I must add that my military experience in writing numerous action reports came in quite handy as I interrogated the little darlings into revealing their sexual desires and expectations with regard to meeting a suitable mate.

It was easy to set up an initial screening interview with my first batch of about seventy females and Jane was enthusiastic about her share of thirty odd males placed into her care for the signing up process.

I scheduled ten females each day with the intent to spend no more than an hour on each one with the hope that I would finish the first batch of lonely women by the end of the week. I carefully entered all of their responses on their interview cards to devise a thumbnail sketch of their profile for the males selected to contact them by telephone within three days of selection as a possible candidate for a first date.

That first day was hectic for me as I scrambled to process the ten women within the parameters of carefully appropriate questions.

I had scads of experience in “chatting up” random birds here and there and managed to insinuate my gift of gab into the process with subtle hints of sexual interest.

Now, when I was dealing with a formerly married woman or a widow, I knew for a fact that it was unlikely they were a virgin and had a fairly varied view of sexual relations and the use of all their feminine entrances as precursors to actual sex.

It was a bit more delicate when faced with an unmarried woman or young girl who was a blank page when it came to specific facts about their sexual history.

For instance, it seemed most appropriate to ask a widow a question about how many times she would expect her male target to engage in copulation in a normal week and a bit tricky to ask the same sort of question to a twenty year old secretary the same inquiry regardless of lack of a former spousal relationship or for that matter, even a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship that included some sort of fornication giving her the expected level of experience for dating requirements.

My first ten lonely females included fortunately, no less than seven formerly married women and only three of them were question marks when it came to actual sexual experience. I quickly discovered it was relatively easy to converse about such matters with the previously married members of the opposite sex while the three females without such married history were noticeably hesitant to share their sexual history with a horny gentleman sporting a visible erection and with a hint of hidden lust in his eyes despite his relaxed conversational style.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.