Family Secret - Cover

Family Secret

Copyright© 2023 by Becky_Buns

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Becky's cousin finds out her naughty little secret

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   CrossDressing   True Story   Vignettes   Cousins   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Peter and I had both been invited to his sister’s wedding. It was quite a big do at a country hotel. It was held over the whole weekend and we had our own rooms with en-suite bathrooms ... And big mirrors on the wardrobes...

Of course after our last little encounter I saw this as a great opportunity to bring some sexy outfits, and take things to the next level ... I wanted my cousin’s fat cock inside me.

I’d ordered a sexy, figure hugging bridal dress and white bridal lingerie for the occasion. I also packed a sexy little maids outfit, and selection of lacy underwear. I also took my cock shaped dildo with suction cup.

The hotel was amazing! It was in a beautiful, idyllic English countryside location. The rooms were great too. Mine was en-suite with a nice big round bath and king-sized bed. Peter’s was down the hall from mine...

We arrived late in the evening and Peter went to the bar to unwind after the long journey. I decided to spend the night in my room. I took a nice long bath and took my time to shave myself and wash all over using the nice smelling body wash. I got out of the bath and rubbed lotion all over my smooth skin. It felt wonderful. I decided to wear some cute satin pyjamas that I had brought and got an early night...

I woke at about 4am with a hard cock. The feel of the satin pyjamas was very sexy against my smooth skin. My hard cock pushing the material into a nice tent shape. I began to gently caress myself through the material, my hear quickening with the feeling of pleasure as I gently teased the tip. I moaned aloud to myself, fantasising about what I would like to get up to with my cousin. I couldn’t stand it any longer!

I got out of bed went over to the dresser, put the little light on and sat down. There was a nice mirror as well as a full length mirror on the wardrobe. I got out my sexy maid outfit with plenty of lace, white hold up stockings, strappy heels, brunette wig and make-up set. I sat back down and began to dress, slipping on the maid outfit which barely covered my ass. I pulled on a pair of black knickers which had the word ‘Juicy’ written on the bum. I slowly rolled my stockings up over my smooth legs and put my strappy heels on. I then set about applying make-up, lashes, and nails so I looked sexy and feminine but not too slutty/trashy.

I decided on the long wavy brunette wig which I styled so it was held up with a pin. Some ringlets bounced playfully around the side of my face and neck. I finished the look by putting on the lacy white maids gloves.

I stood in front of the full length mirror to admire myself. I looked hot. Ove the summer I had put on a bit of weight, not too much but I was a little more curvy than when Peter and I had our first encounter. My ass was nice and plump, and as the writing on my knickers said... ‘Juicy’!

“Well”.

I said aloud to my reflection. “It’s now or never gorgeous”.

I went to the door of my room and opened it, peering up and down the corridor. Empty ... Now which way was Peter’s room??? His was number 14, to the left and down the hallway about 20 metres.

I strode along the corridor, my hips and ass wiggling as I approached the door to his room. My heart was pounding with excitement, partly because I could get caught by one of the other hotel guests, and partly because I knew what I was about to do. It felt soooo naughty!

When I reached his door I knocked 3 times and waited ... Nothing ... I knocked again, a bit firmer this time and put my ear to the door to listen for movement.

To my surprise the door opened just as I was leaning in with my ear to the wood.

“Huh?” Exclaimed Peter, standing at the door in the hotel dressing gown with bleary but wide eyes.

I straightened up, gave a coy smile and curtsied.

“Room service!” I said in my best feminine voice and pushed past him into the room.

I heard him close and lock the door behind me as I walked around his hotel room. I noticed that his clothes were strewn over the floor near the bed and I bent over to pick them up letting him see my knickers. I looked over my shoulder at him as I bent over and said;

“Oh my! What a mess! If you wouldn’t mind just laying on the bed while I clear up for you”.

Peter obligingly made his way to the king-size bed and lay down, plumping up the cushions behind him so he could sit up and watch as I moved sexily around the room, occasionally bending over to pick things up or dust a surface. I would occasionally look seductively over my shoulder at Peter and wiggle my hips and ass as I moved around and cleaned.

Peter’s eyes followed me around the room as his hand slid into his dressing gown and began slowly rubbing between his legs.

“Would you like the full room service, with extras sir?” I purred.

“Yes please baby” Peter answered. “I want the executive service”.

“Mmmmm, of course”. I replied.

I went to the en-suite bathroom and began running the bath.

“Can you take off your robe and get in the bath please?” I asked politely. “I’d like to get you nice and clean, ready for the day ahead”.

Peter promptly got up and followed me into the bathroom. As he did so I came to stand behind him and loosened his robe before removing it and hanging it on the door hook.

“Oh dear!” I said, covering my mouth with my hand as I saw his hard cock. “I suppose I’ll have to deal with that too. Please climb into the bath for me”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.