Oppositional Defiance Disorder - a Debbie and Jarrett Story - Cover

Oppositional Defiance Disorder - a Debbie and Jarrett Story

Copyright© 2023 by DaMuddaFukkah

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Debra Kressel is the most beautiful woman on Pearl Harbor. The bad news? It's January of 1942, and her husband has been called off to war just as her 14 year old son has started to act out. Debra's referred her to the base psychiatrist who, unbeknownst to Debbie, knows more about her son's condition than he lets on. Follow along as the base's most beautiful woman has caught the eye of someone truly evil and find out what ungodly acts this devil has in store for both Debbie and her young son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Military   War   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Facial   ENF   Illustrated  

He takes it from me and looks back at his mother on the couch. Then he tilts his head back and dumps the whole cup right in his mouth. Somehow, he doesn’t spill it or even let any of it pour out of his mouth and down his cheeks and chin. Although the tea has cooled quite a bit at this point, I’m still worried about him burning his throat. That might be the sort of thing to take his mind off the task at hand. The powder I’ve mixed into his tea takes effect almost immediately as the teacup now slips from Jarrett’s hand and falls onto the carpet. For a moment, I watch him mesmerized as his pupils start to dilate, his skin turns clammy and pale and his breathing becomes rapid, shallow and ragged. Then he’s climbing onto the sofa while I move to reposition the camera. I move the coffee table and then shorten the legs of the stand on which the camera sits and, with the flip of a switch it starts recording, just in time to capture Jarrett straddling his mother’s waist before lifting her both up and back. The paralyzing effect of Debbie’s own drug had caused her to slide down on the couch and Jarrett doesn’t want that. So, he sits his mom up straight so she’s leaning against the couch’s rear cushion while the curvaceous front of her blouse sticks out tantalizingly in front of her. With a smile, Jarrett now places his knees on top of her hands although, at this point, I don’t think he even needs to keep her pinned down. In Debbie’s weakened state, the proud and conservative mom can only ineffectively struggle and I find it rather funny to watch her try to pull her hands free. Then, Jarrett is leaning over and he grabs his mom’s hair and gives it a vicious yank, pulling her head back while she cries out in pain. Debbie’s gorgeous face is now forcibly tilted upwards as Jarrett grabs ahold of her ear and she then squeals in pain as her son squeezes the delicate pink conch shell for all that he’s worth. A moment later, Debbie’s screams become muffled as Jarrett brings his mouth down on hers and her shrieks now turn to shock and disgust as she tries to turn away. She can’t though for her son is having none of it and he quickly tightens the grip his hands have on both her hair and her ear which then makes her expression of terrified disgust only increase. Debbie’s realizing that she’s trapped and, in whatever sheltered life I’m sure she’s led so far, I doubt she’s ever felt any pain like what’s now roaring through her head. Debbie seems to be breaking fast and I think I’m observing her will to fight as it now quickly fades to nothing. Like so many other women, I’m sure she always told herself she’d rather die than ever submit her body to a stranger, much less her very own son, and I’m sure that’s a comfort on any normal day. Today, however, the sanctimonious prude who’s being attacked in front of me is quickly finding out just how easily she’s made to give up all her goods. Finally, Debbie has stopped twisting her head from side to side and I think that’s a good thing because if Jarrett twisted that poor left ear of hers any harder, he’d probably rip it right off. As gorgeous as Debbie is, I don’t think she’d still be appealing with a ragged bleeding hole on the side of her head and, if she’s no longer super-hot, then all my efforts have been wasted. Instead, like I assumed she would, the pretty conservative mom now stops resisting and I smile as she emits a choking sob of disgust and then cooperates as Jarrett starts to kiss her. The boy now seems ravenous as he repeatedly presses his lips hard against those of his mom and moans of revulsion are coming out of Debbie as she engages in a make out session that’s more repulsive than anything she could have believed. Jarrett then pulls his head back while keeping a firm grip on Debbie’s hair and ear and I can see him give them both a twist as he gives his next command.

“Stick out your tongue mom,” orders Jarrett and Debbie can do nothing; she can only sit there and squirm because her body is pinned beneath the full weight of her son and, while first she doesn’t comply, Jarrett then twists her ear further until Debbie cries out in pain.

“Stick out your tongue mom,” Jared rasps at her while looking down. You’re going to have to learn that I’m in charge now. I can teach you that the hard way or the easy way. It’s your choice as to how many appendages you lose.”

I don’t think it is fair to say that Debbie has chosen the easy way out considering all the pain she’s already suffered but her eyes do close at this point as she hesitantly sticks out her tongue while letting loose another horrified sob. She doesn’t stop either, if for no other reason than it is obvious Jarrett is not going to stop twisting her ear until that gorgeous, pink, wet and bumpy muscle has been pushed out between her lips until it is extended as far as it can go. This it is and, from there, Debbie’s sobs are muffled as they come from behind her tightly pursed lips, and, while the gorgeous married mom grieves, her very own son is leaning forward as he places his lips against hers and takes all of Debbie’s tongue inside his own mouth. Now, with Jarrett’s lips pressing against her own, I can only imagine what Debbie must be thinking as she feels her own son’s tongue start to swirl around hers. Luckily, I don’t have to imagine the sight of his Jarrett’s hands as they squeeze his own mother’s breasts for I can plainly watch as he gropes her. The fourteen-year-old boy’s hands are eagerly squeeze Debbie’s delectable and succulent mounds as they lie helpless underneath his hands and are protected by only a few thin millimeters of easily torn fabric.

“Oh man mom your tits,” Jarrett moans after he releases his mother’s tongue, before quickly adding, “now open your mouth ‘cause I’m gonna French kiss you.”

It’s a remarkable thing to watch as now, even in her drugged state, Debbie seems to realize the enormity of just what is happening and yet, at the same time, she seems powerless to stop it. And so, the most prim and proper 1940’s mom that you ever could imagine now continues to let her son kiss her and even relaxes her lips and opens her mouth slightly as if she wants to show that she’s cooperating but, in the end, it seems like Jarrett’s last order is just too much for her. For Debbie won’t part her lips much more than an inch and it’s nowhere near far enough for Jarrett to get his tongue in her mouth but it appears that all the drugs, hypnosis and exposure of violent pornography have had the effect I intended. For Jarrett’s hands come off Debbie’s breasts and then he is twisting her ear and this one looks to be even more painful than the ones that preceded it. Jarrett’s making it clear that he’s not to be disobeyed and, if the twist of her ear wasn’t enough, it also comes coupled with a snarling threat. A furious mask of enraged frustration covers the teen boy’s face as Jarrett demonstrates he’s not just in for a penny but he is in for a pound. I can see that he has committed to the endgame and to getting what he wants. It allows me to relax a little bit because my plan is going better than I ever could have imagined.

“Every time you don’t immediately do what I tell you mom then, not only am I still going to make you do it anyway, but I’m going to add on something else you don’t like as a punishment and make you do that too.”

The threat is spoken in an infuriated rasp of apoplectic anger and it’s clear that even Debbie can recognize it despite her drugged and weakened state. The poor humiliated mom now seems to take it to heart too because I can see that she’s relaxing her jaw and, as her mouth slowly opens, her own fourteen-year-old son plunges in his tongue and I find myself frustrated that I can’t see what’s happening. I can only imagine it as their two tongues spiral around each other as Jarrett is overjoyed and Debbie is horrified beyond belief. It’s happening, it’s not just a dream and, as this incredible reality sinks into me and I see that it’s sinking into Debbie as well. It’s why she then lets out a moan that’s muffled by the mouth that’s clamped down on hers as, underneath him, she redoubles her efforts to try and break free. In her weakened state, Jarrett’s just too heavy for her though and it fills me with relief that the drug that she’s ingested will keep her that way for at least another eight hours. Jarrett’s left hand now only holds her ear lightly and, I’m assuming since I’m standing over and filming the two of them from their left side, that his right hand has relaxed its grip on her hair. It seems Debbie has surrendered, at least for the moment, and it’s not a moment too soon for her poor ear is as blood red as a traffic light while the rest of her body remains its normally gorgeous color of porcelain. It looks like Jarrett has convinced her that if she resisted any longer that permanent damage would have been done to her ear and, as perverted and degrading as French kissing her own son must be, apparently, it’s still not worth losing an ear or her scalp. So now, as I watch, prim and proper Debbie engages in a make-out session with her very own son. As I’m filming it and recording it for all of posterity, the elegant and stylish mom, the woman that all the other women on the base openly envy, is kissing her own son back. Her lips are pushing out, Jarrett pulls the top one between his and sucks on it gently. I can only wonder what she’s thinking but I’m sure whatever it is it’s delicious. She must be in shock that something like this is even happening as she struggles to believe it, can it really be? Are the lips sliding softly over hers really those of her own fourteen-year-old son? Is the tongue in her mouth, the one that’s spiraling over hers really her little boy’s? All I can do is relish the look of semi-paralyzed but wide-awake shock on her face as she now suffers through a greater humiliation than anything she could have imagined. Every second must feel like an eternity to her but you know what they say about good things. Eventually, the deep and passionate kissing of mom and son is over. At least it is for now and, as I continue to film, Jarrett caresses his mother’s face as he talks to her softly.

“See how much better it is when you cooperate?” Jarrett now asks.

“There’s no reason for you to suffer any pain. From now on you’re just going to do everything your son tells you to, immediately and without question, no matter whether you want to or not. You’re going to do that and we’re just going to get along famously ... without me having to hurt you anymore.”

Jarrett’s face now hovers only six inches away from his moms as his wide brown eyes look down into her green ones. Then, as Jarrett finishes his statement, his hands now move to the top button on Debbie’s peasant blouse and, as his two index fingers and thumbs grasp the top button Debbie finally finds the strength to lift up her arms. It’s so funny to watch her struggle and I find both her helplessness and the pathetic way she tries to stop what is happening to be more delicious than any candy ever invented. But, for a moment, her hands are on top of his as Debbie tries to stop him from unbuttoning the top button on her blouse but Jarrett quickly reverses the situation. Now, Debbie’s son lets go of the top button of her blouse and, instead, grabs her hands in his own. Like I said, the formerly exquisitely composed mom, a woman who would never allow herself to be seen without so much as a hair out of place, is now helpless to stop her own son as he grabs her two hands and, with his palms now covering up her fingers, Jarrett manipulates the dainty and elegant digits so that it is Debbie unbuttoning the buttons of her blouse instead of her son.

“Uhf ... uhhhh ... urrr”

Debbie’s moans are growing louder with each passing moment as the beautiful mom is quickly getting more frightened. And why shouldn’t she be for Jarrett is making quick work of her shirt. Now, it only takes the boy a second to get the top button of his mom’s blouse undone and then he’s moving his hands to the second button which slides back through its slit even faster than the first one.

“Nuhhhhhhhhhhh-ohhhhhhhhhh!” Debbie moans and this concerns me slightly. For I definitely want for the film I’m recording to have audio but I don’t want it to be filled with the sounds of Debbie complaining. I’m pretty sure I can somehow make it look as if she is unbuttoning her blouse willingly but the moaning and groaning that may be a problem. However, it is a problem for later and I refuse to let it ruin the elation of my victory as things continue to unfold. There are only five buttons showing on the front of Debbie’s blouse and Jarrett’s already gotten two of them unbuttoned. He then quickly gets started on the third and, to my ultimate delight, the fourteen-year-old boy makes quick work of the last three buttons before pulling the bottom of Debbie’s blouse from out of her skirt. This reveals three more buttons that are still fastened but Jarrett is losing patience. Here he doesn’t waste time manipulating Debbie’s fingers into undoing the button himself. No, the kid knows he is getting closer to the prize and, the closer he gets, the more eager he seems to become to finally get his hands on the goods. Now that the bottom of her blouse is no longer hiding under her skirt Jarrett grabs the two sides of it right above the highest of the still fastened three buttons. He then yanks it apart and there’s a slight tuhduhduhduhdik sound as the threads that attached those buttons to Debbie’s shirt all break and the buttons go flying through the air. Debbie’s in even more of a panic now and it, like pretty much everything else this evening, seems to be working to my advantage. For she’s now managed to lift her head up and she’s watching as her very own son spreads apart the two sides of her blouse so that we can both see her lovely white bra. Her eyes are wide with fear while mine are filled with delight. Now things are going to get even easier for, while there is no way that Debbie could have anticipated how this night was going to turn out, she’s managed to help out her son. For there now in the bright lights of the Kressel’s own parlor both Jarrett and I can see that Debbie has worn a bra that fastens close using hooks in the front. Now the boy won’t have to reach around behind his mom and struggle with getting his hands behind her while Debbie tries to keep as much of her weight on her back as she can. No now, if anything, it’s going to be only slightly harder than opening up Debbie’s blouse for all Jarrett will have to do is-

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP!!!!!

30279-4-image001.jpg

I guess Jarrett is done with presenting any illusion that that his mom is taking off her clothes for him. Oh well, I now tell myself, it’s not that important. Once I show Debbie the film and she can see how little she is resisting, she’ll still be willing to do anything to keep anyone else from seeing it. But something else that can be dealt with later I decide. I certainly don’t want to be thinking about it now for the most magnificent pair of breasts that probably any man has ever laid eyes on are about to be revealed and I don’t want to miss a moment of it. Not for thinking about logistics; no, not for any reason at all.

Now, as I both watch and record, Jarrett pushes back the sides of his mom’s torn apart bra and then, yes, there they are and let me tell you dear reader they are orders of magnitude more magnificent than I ever could have dreamed. Creamy white and huge, the

two massive mountains whose beauty Debbie has been selfishly hiding from everyone but her husband have now been revealed and, not only that but, if I can get things to go the way I want them too then, soon, anyone who wants to is going to be able to get their mouth and hands on those succulent alabaster melons provided I say it’s alright. For the moment though, Debbie’s mouthwatering and colossal sized globes belong to her son and the boy wastes no time enjoying the spoils of his new victory. Eagerly, Jarrett tosses the two sides of Debbie’s destroyed bra off to the side and then his hands are grasping at her breasts. Each time I look at Debbie I think her expression of absolute mortification can’t get any more extreme but then something new happens and the horrified mom proves me wrong. Now it’s the sensation of her own son’s hands as they cup and caress her breasts that causing her eyes to bulge out wide in sheer terror. I imagine she’s thought of this before, not her son, but just how horrible it would be if someone other than her husband managed to grope her or, God forbid, do something even worse. In the end though, I am sure that whenever Debbie fearfully imagined being assaulted, she never dreamt that the perpetrator would be her very own son. How much worse for her must that be; that her very

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.