Breaking the Ice - Cover

Breaking the Ice

by Jun Tristan

Copyright© 2023 by Jun Tristan

Erotica Sex Story: Fred Thompson's Common Law wife of two years had built up a wall of ice. Working 50+ hours every week and coming home each night to no pussy was not happening. It was time to break the ice. ~ A new shooter of exquisite darkness from the story bar of your favorite club. It's sure to tingle your inner beast. I did make sure the bartender didn't leave any of his pubic hairs in the bottle. The nasty bugger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Rough   .

“Honey, I don’t want to,” Susy whined.

Fred looked at his wife of two years and said, “We haven’t in two weeks.”

Suzy shrugged, “I don’t care. I don’t feel like it.”

“Umm, you let me undress you and kiss on you and massage you for 30 minutes.”

Suzy smiled and said, “That feels good, I don’t want to get all sweaty.”

Fred’s face hardened. “Lay on your belly,” He snapped.

Suzy’s eyes widened as she stammered, “It’s not fair.”

Fred’s frown deepened as he said, “What’s not fair is expecting me to work fifty hours a week while you stay home and expecting me to be celibate. If I wanted a maid I would have hired one. I married you because you’re my best friend and I love you. Married people have sex together.”

“We have sex!”, Suzy snapped.

“Once every two months is not enough. You weren’t like this when we were dating and you’re not going to do this now. We discussed this. Now, turn over on your belly or we can get dressed and go to the lawyer’s office,” Fred demanded.

Suzy squirmed and pleaded, “We can have sex tonight, honey.”

“The last three times we tried that you got a headache, or a tummy ache that you never mentioned until we were in bed. I’m not falling for it again. I told you your choices last week. You said you didn’t want me sleeping around or a divorce. That leaves taking a spanking when you act like this. Turn over!”

Tears ran down Suzy’s cheeks as she turned onto her belly. Fred slid his arm under her hips and lifted up those beautiful cheeks he loved so much.

Suzy yelped as his hand, hardened from years of factory work, slammed into her ass. She squirmed.

“Be still,” Fred barked. He laid another blow watching her grimace as it landed.

Suzy was crying in earnest by the time the sixth spank landed. “Please, Fred!”

“I don’t feel like it,” Fred snarled. He spanked her again and said, “I’m done with this shit.” He landed another blow on her swollen ass cheeks. “You swear you’re not cheating.” He landed a harder one that made her squeal. “You refuse to see a doctor to make sure there’s nothing wrong.” He flurried her ass in stinging blows, “And you won’t fuck. You are going to act right or be single. Do you understand?”

“Ye ... yes.”

Fred lifted her hips higher. “Get up on all fours.”

“I don’t like...” Suzy squealed as Fred spanked her again.

“I guess you don’t understand. Do you want to stop and get dressed?”

Suzy scampered up onto all fours, “NO!”

Fred rubbed her back, “I’m glad. I don’t want a divorce either.” He kneeled behind her. Running the head of his cock through her lips a few times, he paused then slid it into her. They both sighed as it filled her. Once, he bottomed out. He rotated his hips scouring his coarse pubic hair across her hot swollen ass. “That’s right,” he whispered as she squirmed.

“Start moving with me,” Fred ordered. He moaned as Suzy started slamming her hips back into him. “Just like that, baby,” He sighed.

When they first got together she had been a wildcat, over the last eight months she had become frigid. Each day, Suzy had become a little more distant. Well, Fred Thompson wasn’t having that shit. He loved her too much to let it happen. This was her third spanking. She could be stubborn. It was one of the things he loved about her.

He groaned as his balls started to tighten. He grabbed her hips and pulled them tight against his and took a few breaths, “Not yet,” he whispered.

Suzy laid her head in her arms and rubbed her ass against him. “You can spank me some more. It gives me tingles when you’re inside of me,” She said. Suzy moaned as Fred laid a gentle rain on her bruised cheeks. She rocked against him. “You wanted to fuck, asshole. So fuck me,”

Fred could hear the smile in her voice. “So you want me to fuck you?” He said.

“Uh huhh.”

He pulled back and slammed into her. She grunted and shoved back against him, locking her arms. Fred growled at the invitation to ravage her and jack hammered into her. A wild moan rose from her. As her cunt fluttered against his cock Fred yelled in primal fury and emptied himself into her. They collapsed onto the bed.

After a few moment, Fred rolled off of her and then gathered her into his arms.

Suzy laid her head on his shoulder and grinned up at him and said, “See, isn’t it better when we wait awhile?”

Fred gave her the side eye and said, “Do you need another spanking?”

Suzy gulped and said, “No, sir.”

“Kiss,” Fred said and they did.

Suzy nestled in and said, “You know, if your father had been firm with me I wouldn’t have divorced him.”

Fred smiled.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.