The Asian Blues - Version Alpha - Cover

The Asian Blues - Version Alpha

Copyright© 2023 by Lubrican

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Bobby Washington got hit by a car when he was fifteen, leaving him in a coma that lasted three years. When he did wake up he had epilepsy and needed to get a GED so an in-home physical therapist/caregiver was needed. Mai Li MacIntosh was born in Vietnam but raised in the U.S. Her very first job as a physical therapist was to rehab Bobby Washington's wasted body. It was supposed to be a three to six month job. She wasn't supposed to fall in love with her patient. But she did.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Massage   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Menstrual Play  

Mai Li felt very vulnerable as she lay down on her bed, almost naked. She had told Bobby to wait out in the hallway and had closed her door while she removed her clothing. She left her powder blue panties on because she couldn’t bring herself to be completely naked in front of him.

“Okay,” she called.

She heard the door open but nothing happened. She turned her head to see him standing there, holding the blue jar in one hand, staring.

“Don’t stare,” she said. “It makes me uncomfortable.”

“Sorry,” he said. “I’ve never seen a naked woman before.”

“You saw me in the hallway yesterday,” she reminded him.

“Yeah,” he sighed. “I guess I did.”

“Maybe this isn’t a good idea,” she said.

“No, it’s okay. You need this.” He walked toward the bed.

His first touch was on her neck, where he’d put some of the salve earlier. His hand felt huge, by comparison to what he’d done before. The scent of the camphor in the salve flooded her nose and the cooling sensation where his hand moved over her skin felt delicious.

He covered her shoulders, using both hands with surprising gentleness and by the time he got to the middle of her back she felt better already.

“You’re right,” she sighed. “It feels good.”

“I told you,” he said.

His hands molded to the shape of her waist and then she felt them move along the waistband of her panties.

“Your panties cover some,” he commented.

“I can live with that,” she breathed.

“I think I can get the part that’s burned,” he said.

She felt his hands slip under the panties, from each side, and his fingertips glided over her buns. She bit her lip, but didn’t say anything.

He didn’t linger or go too deep, though, and continued to move down, past the panties, to the backs of her thighs.

Now, though, his fingertips moved deep between her legs, which were closed by intention.

“Only where I’m burned,” she gasped, as his fingertips came within an inch of her pudenda.

“You are burned there,” he said, calmly. Then, “More on this side than the other, though.”

His hands moved on down her calves to her ankle. Then he moved to the other leg, stroking it from thigh to ankle, leaning over the bed.

His hands felt wonderful on her sore skin. She admitted that to herself.

“Okay. I think you’re done,” he said.

“Thank you,” she sighed.

“You’re welcome. I’m glad I could make you feel better,” he said. “Take your nap. You’ll need more later, but not until you go to bed.”

“Okay,” she said.

He left and she felt alone.

‘Of course I feel alone,’ she thought. ‘I am alone.’

As drowsiness overcame her consciousness, however, she knew that “alone” feeling wasn’t because she was the only one in the room.

She knew it was because she wished he was still there.


Mai Li was awakened by Vicky.

“Bobby said you got burned at the pool,” she said. “He said he put Noxzema on you.”

“Yes,” groaned Mai Li as she rolled onto her side. She realized she was still topless and dressed only in panties.

“I’m surprised you let him do that,” said Vicky.

“It felt like the burn was getting worse,” said Mai Li. “Bobby said it needed to be treated right away, instead of waiting for you to get home.”

“He was right about that,” said Vicky. “It looks like a bad burn.”

“Should I have refused?”

“You mean letting him touch you ... dressed like that?”

“Yes.”

“If you were comfortable with it, I’m not going to complain. I bet that didn’t do him much good, though.”

“We need to talk,” said Mai Li. She had to tell Vicky about the massages. She needed help in getting things back on track.

“We can talk during supper, which is ready, by the way.”

“No, we can’t talk if Bobby is there.”

“Should I be worried?”

“I don’t know. Maybe.”

“Is it about his health?”

“Yes ... but maybe also no.”

“Is it about you jerking him off?”

“That’s part of it.”

“I’m intrigued. But I’m also starved and tired, so supper first and then we can talk while I get ready for bed.”

“Okay.”


Supper was over. Bobby was playing a game he downloaded on Mai Li’s laptop with her permission. Vicky had taken a shower and was brushing her hair, sitting at her vanity. Mai Li was sitting on the edge of Vicky’s bed.

“So talk,” said Vicky.

“I’m afraid I’m developing feelings for Bobby,” Mai Li confessed, miserably.

“He’s a sweet kid,” said Vicky. “I always thought he’d be a heartbreaker, but he never got a chance to go on dates and break any hearts.”

“I’m a grown woman,” said Mai Li. “And he’s my patient.”

“We had this conversation before,” said Vicky. “I’m fully aware that this gig you’re in is unique and that the average physical therapist doesn’t spend enough time with a patient to get emotionally involved. But you live here. You’re handling a very nice piece of man flesh and if you didn’t react to that I’d think you were gay.”

“I don’t want to be attracted to him,” groaned Mai Li.

Vicky turned around. The brush was left on her vanity.

“Look, as much as you’re a grown adult and all, you’re almost as young as he is,” said Vicky. “Let me tell you some things you’ll learn when you’re a little older. I was married to Bobby’s father for sixteen years before he left. Do you think that, during that time, I didn’t meet some men I’d have loved to get to know? Do you think my husband quit looking at women just because we were married? You can’t control who you’re attracted to, Mai Li. It just happens. Yes, you can control what you do about that, but you can’t avoid the complication of the attraction. For us, the fact we were married and loved each other helped. I always thought of it as cheesecake. Sure, I wished I could have a piece, but I knew cheesecake would make me fat. So I resisted having cheesecake. I assume Roger was faithful to me as well. But I know we were both attracted to other people. You can’t control who you find attractive.”

“That’s all well and good, but I also can’t ruin Bobby’s life by letting the attraction affect how I treat him.”

“It’s your decision, Mai Li. He didn’t break any hearts but his heart never got broken, either. That’s going to happen to him some day. I wish it wouldn’t, but I know it will. If you were the one who broke his heart, it might be easier because I know he likes you. I’m pretty sure you could break his heart and still be friends and that’s rare.”

“What about my heart?” moaned Mai Li.

“Surely it’s been broken before,” said Vicky.

Mai Li thought about her breakup with Raoul. That had been her idea, not his. And the relationships she’d had before Raoul hadn’t been serious.

“Maybe not,” said Mai Li, softly.

“Oh, girl,” sighed Vicky. “You are just a babe in the woods.”

“I don’t want to be a babe in the woods!” yipped Mai Li.

“Too bad,” said Vicky. “We all go through that stage of life. That you haven’t yet makes me feel sorry for you.”

“I don’t need your pity,” moaned Mai Li.

“What I mean is that both you and Bobby will have to find out the hard way that, sometimes, a relationship you wish would last ... just won’t. That’s all. Roger and I loved each other, but shit happened and the love died. We didn’t want it to die. It just did. I was heartbroken for that and for my son all at the same time. I don’t want anyone to have to go through any of that, but I know it will happen. I just wish it didn’t have to happen to you. I like you. You’ve been good for my son and I wish you could be happy while you’re here. What I think you’re doing is trying to break your own heart before something else does.”

“I don’t understand what that means,” said Mai Li.

“Look. He likes you. Maybe it’s a crush but to him it’s very real. You like him. Maybe that’s a crush but to you it’s very real. Yes, the fact that you’re here in a professional capacity makes things thorny, but only if someone outside this family finds out. To put it bluntly, if something happened between you two, as long as it didn’t jeopardize Bobby’s physical health, I wouldn’t care. Bobby has a lot of firsts stretched out in front of him and if he has some of those firsts with you, then at least I know it’s with someone who cares about him and won’t throw him under a bus emotionally.”

“I can’t just be his girlfriend,” groaned Mai Li.

“Nobody’s asking you to,” said Vicky.

“Then what are you asking?”

“I’m not asking anything,” said Vicky. “All I’m saying is that he likes you and you like him, so anything that happens is normal. I know this situation isn’t normal, but both of you are, at least mostly. Enjoy liking him, Mai Li. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

“This is not helping,” grunted Mai Li. “You were supposed to tell me to keep my grasping hands off your little boy.”

“He’s not my little boy any longer,” said Vicky. “You said that yourself, remember?”

“Great,” sighed Mai Li.

“Now, as much as I love talking to you about Bobby’s emotional life, I need some sleep. And you need another coating of Noxzema on that burn. Did you like it when he put it on you last time?”

“Yes,” grumbled Mai Li.

“Well, try to enjoy it this time, too.”

Mai Li got up to leave.

“And after he makes you feel good, maybe you should make him feel good, too.”

“Meaning?” Mai Li knew what she meant but was still feeling stubborn.

“You know he probably got a boner when he spread that stuff on you,” snorted Vicky.

She turned around and picked up her brush. She looked at Mai Li in the mirror.

“He’ll get another one when he puts on your second coat. Please don’t leave the poor boy hanging.”


Mai Li stood outside Vicky’s door. Her heart was slamming in her chest. The conflict in her was making her crazy.

She had put on a loose T shirt when she got dressed for supper, and running shorts over the blue panties. She was barefoot and the wood floor in the hallway felt cool and hard beneath her feet. It was eight P.M., too early to go to bed. She decided she needed some air and went to her room to put on sandals. The scent of the Noxzema still filled the air and the feel of Bobby’s hands on her back ... on her butt ... rushed into her head.

Bobby was still playing the game, sitting hunched over at the dining room table.

“I’m going for a walk,” she said, tersely.

“Okay,” he said, looking up. “Want some company?”

“No,” she said.

“Okay. See you later?” He sounded unsure that he would.

“Probably,” she sighed. This wasn’t his fault. He was just being himself. It wasn’t fair to take it out on him. “I just need to clear my head.”

“Got it,” he said. “How long should you be gone before I start to worry?”

“Why would you worry about me?” she asked, genuinely surprised.

“I don’t know. I just don’t want anything to happen to you, I guess.”

“Why do you have to be like that?” she groaned a she felt a rush of affection for him.”

“Like what?” he asked.

“Never mind,” she said. “I won’t be long.”

She left. It was still light outside but darkness was looming. She trudged, rather than walking with vigor, moving aimlessly down the sidewalk. She tried to simplify her situation by making things black and white. She could let her relationship with Bobby mature ... or she could fight it. She was quite sure Bobby would roll with whatever punches she threw at him.

‘I can just call it education,’ she thought as she crossed a street. ‘Vicky said he needed to learn how to date and treat a woman. I can help with that.’

A car rolled by slowly. She glanced to see several boys in it, teenagers out for some fun on a Friday night. She knew they were checking her out, probably talking about her ... talking about what they’d like to do with her. ‘No, to me,’ she thought. ‘They couldn’t care less how I felt about it.’

She turned around.

“Bobby wouldn’t be like that,” she said, aloud. “Bobby would care how I felt.”

She sped up.

She still had no idea what she was going to do ... what was going to happen.

All she knew was that something was going to happen.


The house was dark and silent when she went back in. Her laptop was on the dining room table, but it was closed.

‘Where is he?’ she thought. ‘I finally need him and he’s AWOL?’

She tamped down her irritation and went looking. She didn’t have to look far. He was in his room, lying on his bed, reading a book.

“You’re back,” he said, as she stood in the doorway.

“Yes. I need more Noxzema on my back.”

“You want me to help?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. Go get ready and I’ll be there in a second.”

She went to her room. The T shirt dragged on her sore back, probably because of the residue of the salve. She pushed her shorts off and took the panties with them.

Naked, she lay down on her bed and waited.

She heard his intake of breath when he opened the door and came in.

“Wow,” he said, softly.

“We need to talk,” she said.

“Okay.”

“Cover me good. I feel sore all over,” she said.

“Is that what you want to talk about?”

“No, but we can talk while you put it on me.”

He opened the jar and the fresh scent wafted to her nose. Again, he started on the back of her neck and shoulders.

“Your mother has suggested that I teach you how to go on dates ... how to treat a woman,” she said.

There. It was out. It couldn’t be taken back.

“That’s interesting,” he said. His hands smoothed over her back. He was applying more pressure than before but the pain was dull, not sharp and hot.

“Why do you say that?”

“I’m trying to imagine what that means,” he said.

“It might get complicated,” she said. “If you even want to.”

“I think I do want to,” he said. His hands were on the small of her back, moving toward the swell of her hips.

“Things are kind of ass backward already,” she said. “When you start dating it usually takes a while before things get as intimate as they already are.”

“You mean this?”

His hands mauled her ass gently.

“That,” she gasped, “and your special massages.”

“Okay,” he said. “So things are out of order.”

“Very much so!” she squeaked as his fingers brushed her ass crack.

“So what does that mean?” he asked, as his fingers moved on. She felt her feet spread apart six inches, of their own volition.

“I don’t know,” she moaned. “I’m very conflicted about this.”

“You don’t want to do it?” His hands stayed gentle as they moved down her leg.

“That’s part of the problem. I do want to do it,” she said, softly. “I just feel like I shouldn’t want to.”

“I don’t know how to help,” he said. She could hear the worry in his voice.

“I don’t think you can help,” she said. “You’re part of the problem, too.”

“Me? Why?”

“Because you’re decent, honest, genuine, and killer cute.”

He finished her other leg and stood back. She didn’t want him to leave and what she did next she did on pure impulse. She rolled onto her side and looked up at him.

“And because I love your stupid penis,” she said.

His eyes were round and huge as he looked at the breasts and pubic hair that were now visible to him. She heard him swallow and was instantly concerned that this was too much.

“Are you okay?” she asked, rolling over and moving to sit up. “Do you feel anything happening?” She meant seizure, but he didn’t have one.

“Oh, I feel something happening,” he gasped. His hand went to the front of his shorts.

“I meant a seizure coming on,” she said.

“I don’t think so. You’re naked, Mai Li!”

“Yes, I am. I needed to be for you to put the Noxzema on. You said, earlier, that you didn’t need a massage today. Is that still true?”

He gulped. His hand stayed right where it was.

“Bobby?” she asked, modulating her voice to something she hoped sounded soothing. “You helped me. Do you need me to help you?”

“Would you?” he asked, his voice almost a whine.

“Yes,” she said.

She stood to face him, mildly astonished that she no longer felt shy about being naked in front of him.

“Okay. From now on, I’ll help you whenever you need it.”


Mai Li later decided that the reason she felt so comfortable being naked in front of Bobby was because he didn’t react like other men would have. He didn’t assume that he’d be having sex with her and he didn’t pressure her to do that. It was his innocence that made her feel secure.

And, when she coaxed him into getting naked with her, his attitude didn’t change. He was already experiencing Nirvana, from his perspective. Just being able to see her like this was enough for him.

Not that he resisted her help with his erection. But he was a very passive recipient of her attention. That also made her feel like being naked together wasn’t causing a problem. This would be very important in their relationship as it progressed, because while she didn’t get naked with him very often, when that did happen in the future it would feel comfortable for both of them.

But that would be in the future. Right now, Bobby had the hardest penis he’d ever had and Mai Li was looking forward to making it as soft as it had ever been.

As she knelt to remove his shorts, she couldn’t resist giving his cock a little suck. But it was a short one, maybe ten seconds long before she stood. She was amazed that she felt both sexy and professional at the same time. When she stood she put her face close to his. She felt the tips of her breasts touch his chest.

“You must always, always, always tell me if you think you’re about to have a seizure. Is that clear?”

“Yes!” he rasped.

“Let’s get this taken care of and we can talk some more,” she said, grasping his prong.

She led him to the bed, holding his penis like it was a leash and pushed him gently onto the bed on his back. Then she crawled onto the bed and got between his legs, so she could look up at his face while she did what she was going to do. She stayed on all fours, knowing that he wanted to look at her hanging breasts.

“Put a pillow under your head so you don’t strain your neck,” she said.

He scrambled for her pillow and stuffed it behind his head.

“Remember,” she said, as she reached and stroked his cock slowly. “Try to relax and tell me how you’re feeling.”

“I’m feeling like this is a dream. I’m afraid I went back into a coma and this is all happening in my imagination,” he said.

“You’re not in a coma,” she said. “This isn’t a dream. I’m just helping you and then we’re going to talk.”

“Okay,” he sighed.

She leaned forward and pulled his cock down until she could suck the tip. She looked up at him, watching his face while she reveled in the feel of his manhood in her mouth. She sucked lovingly, slowly, taking her time and, hopefully, taking it easy on his brain.

She changed her mind and lay down between his spread legs so she could see him more easily. Her mouth came off of him in the process and to get it back where she could mouth it again she had to bend his penis a lot. He didn’t complain. She spoke before she put it in her mouth again.

“I like doing this for you, Bobby. I felt like I wasn’t supposed to, but I got tired of fighting it. I like sucking you. I like the taste of your jism. I like being intimate like this with you.”

“Me, too,” he wheezed.

“Good. Now, you just lie back and let it happen. Try not to get too excited and just cum when you feel like cumming.”

“Okay,” he panted.

She inched forward and started working on him again. She kept her eyes open, staring up at him. His eyes were looking either in hers, or at her lips; she couldn’t tell which, but she saw no signs of loss of control.

“Oh man,” he groaned.

She sucked harder and moved a hand to stroke him.

“It feels so good,” he gasped.

Then, just like that, with no warning, her mouth was full of his delicious spend. She swallowed once, but then kept as much of his offering in her mouth as she could, letting the flavor flood her senses, feeling a little loss as she felt him softening. She didn’t want it to be over.

Finally, she let him out of her mouth. The meatus in the tip of his cock wept one last drip of white and she licked that off. Then she crawled up to lie beside him.

She didn’t embrace him, or press her body to his. It was too soon for that, as odd as that might seem to an unbiased observer. But she felt that in her own brain.

She lay on her side and looked at him. At first he just lay there, staring at the ceiling, but eventually he rolled to face her.

“I’m confused,” he said.

“I know,” she said. “I told you things were ass backwards. It’s really normal for you to feel confused. I want to help you get un-confused, though. That’s why we need to talk.”

“And we’re going to talk ... like this?”

“Yes, this time. I’m not promising we’ll be like this again, though I suspect it will happen. I don’t want to promise you anything because I don’t want you to feel like something has to happen that ... doesn’t.”

“Like what?” he asked. He had regained his composure rapidly.

“I don’t know right now,” she said. “As I said, your mom asked me if I would help you learn about how to date and how to treat a woman. I wasn’t sure I wanted to, but on my walk tonight I decided I was going to. That’s part of why I got naked for you to put goop on me. I want everything between us to be open and honest, so I’ll tell you I did not intend to let you see all of me naked. That just happened. I got worried you were getting too excited and that meant I had to move to be able to help you if you had a seizure. I was really hoping I wouldn’t give you one.”

He looked at her thoughtfully. She felt tingles that he looked at her face, instead of her exposed breasts.

“I never felt that sense of dread that precedes a seizure. My mind was blown, but not in that way.”

“I’m glad,” she said.

“Me, too. I would have hated to miss any of that,” he said. He smiled. “Thank you, by the way.”

“That brings us to a thorny part of all this,” she said. “I think you have a crush on me. Well, I seem to have developed a little crush on you, too. I would never have gotten naked with you if I didn’t. But having a crush means we need to be careful, because I don’t want to break your heart and I hope you don’t break mine.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.